剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I don't care how many powers you had.
我才不管你有多少种能力
One.
一种
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I can only hang on to one at a time.
我只能保持使用一种能力
If I pick up a new one I lose the old one.
如果我学到了新的 就会失去旧的
You're gonna go up against all of them?
你打算去对抗他们所有人吗
You don't even know if Nathan's here.
你都不知道内森是否在那
Oh Nathan's here.
内森在那
He's probably sweating bullets.
他应该已经在冒冷汗了
Trying not to show it.
还在掩饰呢
This whole program was his idea.
整个计划全是他的主意
It means that his ass is on the line.
这就表示他必须在那
You go back they'll kill you.
你回去的话 他们会杀了你
You got a better idea?
你有什么更好的主意吗
Maybe.
算是吧
I know Nathan too and not like a brother.
我也很了解内森 而且不是兄弟那种
I know the way he thinks.
我了解他思考的方式
It's cause you slept with him.
因为你和他睡过吗
And I think the same way.
我也这么想
What are you doing here dad?
你在这儿做什么 爸
Doing my job.
工作
You still haven't told me
你还是没告诉我
How you were on that plane Claire.
你是怎么上的那架飞机的 克莱尔
I was grabbed by your goon squad.
我被你那猪头小队绑♥架♥了
Dad Number two tried to send me home
其中二号♥猪头试着把我送回家
But I don't walk out on my friends.
但我决不会抛弃我的朋友
Or help people sick enough to do something like this.
或者帮助这些蠢到家的家伙
You have no idea how big this mission is
你不知道这件事有多严重
And what these people will do once you're on their radar.
以及这些家伙是怎样对待他们的目标的
I don't.
我是不知道
I'm not gonna be your excuse anymore.
我不会再被你玩弄于掌心了
You know these guys.
你了解那些人
Peter
彼得
Matt Hiro Nakamura.
马特 中村宽
Of all people
所有的人
You chain them up like animals.
你把他们像动物一样锁住
I have made certain arrangements
我做了一些安排
Arrangements which will guarantee your safety
这些安排会保证你
And the safety of this family
和这个家的安全
But these abilities have got to be controlled.
但是那些能力必须要加以控制
I have an ability.
我也有能力
Does that mean that I have to be controlled?
所以我也要被加以控制吗
No Claire you're missing--
不 克莱尔 你是例外
I'm one of them.
我是他们中的一员
And so is he.
他也是
Transportation's set.
我们的飞机
Young lady you're headed back to costa verde.
小姐 你刚刚正飞向绿色海岸
So that's it?
如此而已吗
I just dance away to college
我仅仅逃个学
Pretend everything's all hunky-dory?
假装一切都相安无事
Something like that yeah.
差不多就是那样
So I get a pass.
所以我没事了
And everyone I know just disappears.
就我所知 大家都失踪了
Except for senator skyboy of course
当然除了飞人参议员
Because he's got everything under control.
因为大家都在他的掌控之下
I'm walking a fine line here.
我也是在铤而走险
Balancing the security of this country
为了权衡这个国家的安全
Against a serious threat. Stop.
抵抗不良威胁 住口
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我都不知道你到底是谁了
Either one of you.
你们两个都是
Stay put for just a minute.
在这老实坐着
We talked about this when I came on board.
飞机上我们说过这个话题
And I will take orders
我会采取措施
And I will do what has to be done
我也会做我该做的
But you gotta put a leash on your hunter.
但你该有所顾忌
I haven't forgotten what we've discussed.
我从没忘了我们的讨论
Don't worry about him.
别担心他了
He's useful.
他很有利用价值
Until he's not.
直到他一文不值
Claire!
克莱尔
Damn it!
该死
I want her found.
必须找到她
Don't forget our arrangement.
别忘了我们的协定
Keep her out of this.
别把她卷进来
You keep her out of this.
是你要保证别让她卷进来
Daughter or not she is running out of favors.
不管她是不是你女儿 她正在玩火自焚
I wouldn't let anything happen to her.
我不会让她有事的
What would your hunter do
你的帮手要做什么呢
If he knew you were one of them too?
如果他知道你也是他们中的一员
My mistake?
难道是我的过失吗
That I expected my people to act responsibly?
我不过是要求我的人去执行任务
Nobody could have anticipated what happened on that hillside.
没人能预知在那做小山坡上会发生什么
Wait Matt! We can't go down there.
等等 马特 我们不能下去
This is the place from the drawing I know it.
这就是画上画的那个地点 我还记得
This is where she gets shot.
这就是她遭到枪击的地方
Matt. Ando!
马特 安藤
How'd you get here?
你怎么来这儿的
The speedster brought me.
超速女带我来的
We're looking for you and Hiro.
我们正在找你和阿宽
She was here.
她在这儿
Oh good.
太好了
Ando. Hiro.
安藤 阿宽
Something brought them together at the crash site.
有某种东西把他们聚到了一起
I mean I imagine some of them had the misguided idea
我猜他们之中有人误解了
That they could still stop this whole thing.
但他们还是能阻止整个事态
Guys.
伙计们
We really gotta get outta here.
我们得离开这儿
She's right.
她说得对
We gotta move.
我们得离开
I can't carry all these people at once.
我不可能把所有人一起带走
You don't worry.
不过别担心
I'm just gonna do a quick recon.
我去快速侦察一下
Find the safest way Daphne!
找到最安全的方法 达芙妮
Daphne! Matt!
达芙妮 马特
Danko's men totally overreacted.
唐可的人反应过激了
Run! go!
跑 快跑
Once they opened fire they were all out for blood.
他们一旦开火 所有人都会死的
When they went after Claire
当他们去追克莱尔的时候
That's when I knew Danko had lost control.
也就是唐可失去控制的时候
No!
不
Parkman must have got inside the shooter's head.
帕克曼肯定去读枪手们的思想了
Forced him to turn on his own men.
让他们互相残杀
It became a bloodbath.
那将是场大屠♥杀♥
Newark New Jersey
纽瓦克 新泽西
Agent Simmons.
西蒙斯探员
Seems fatigued.
看起来很劳累啊
You really need to pay attention.
你真得好好集中注意力了
Your father's in custody you sick piece of crap.
你♥爸♥爸当时被拘禁了 你这个烂人
Another lie.
又说谎
Well it's time to get started.
现在是时候开始了
Where to begin?
从哪开始呢
Mommy.
妈妈
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
What did we ever do to you?
我们哪里对不起你了
Nothing.
没有
Wrong place wrong time.
错误的地点 错误的时间
I could have been a flood or a tornado.
我本来可以化作一场洪水或一阵旋风的
There's really no difference actually.
实际上这并无大碍
How about you Luke? Any thoughts?
你怎么样 卢克 有什么想法吗
Oh I sense some dysfunction
我感到你在坎贝尔家里
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表