剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
-我对付他们 你走 -不 你怎么办
- I'll hold them, you go. - No, what about you?
告诉我那不是你
Tell me this isn't you.
忘掉童年时期的
Not remembering all the crap
都要离婚
Gets a divorce.
你把他带这儿来了
And you brought him here?!
是你们对我们做的丑事
What you've been doing to us.
她是对的
She's right.
为什么我现在不能去追他
Why I shouldn't go after him right now.
不管怎样你没的选择 克莱尔
You were gonna do it one way or another, Claire.
也许吧
Maybe.
直到我父亲的家
Directly to my father's house.
我知道的事情比你认为的要多很多
And I know more than you think I know.
别这样
Don't do this.
床下有什么东西
What's under the bed, boy? What is it?
难道你希望他们找到你
Do you want them to find you?
那些是总统的原话
Those were the president's exact words.
那些人要来了
Those agents are coming toward the house.
政♥府♥有那些间谍卫星
The government has those spy satellites.
但我可以处理
But I can fix it.
你必须立刻离开这里
You need to get out of here immediately.
他似乎想给我们看什么东西
I think there's something he wants us to see.
你要300美金来干吗
What do you need $300 for?
如果要是我 就不会出去
I wouldn't go out there if I were you.
确定已经甩掉了
Yep, we're clear, officially, off the grid.
你能看到达芙妮是在哪吗
Could you see--could you tell where Daphne was?
我要让他死
I want him to die.
很好 从你身后关上它
That's right, now close it. Close it behind you.
一种彻底侵犯
Of their constitutional rights.
那你干嘛嫁给他
Why'd you marry him?
所以我做了爆米花
So I made popcorn.
今晚有一列火车开往阿尔伯克基
There's a train leaving for Albuquerque tonight.
我们成交吗
So do we have a deal?
你太不可思议了
You were incredible.
马特 你得停下来
Matt, you need to stop.
我能在水下呼吸
I can breathe underwater.
我应该告诉你亚历克斯的事
I should have told you about Alex.
亚历克斯 跟我来 快
Alex, come with me. Come with me!
你想要我说声谢谢吗
What do you want, a thank you?
呼吸的帅小伙
Who can breathe underwater.
好险啊
Wow, that was close.
事实上 议员 我们的人已经得到批准
Actually, senator, my men have been given the go ahead
但不能用致命武器
Short of lethal force.
最多就是眼神交流
I barely even make eye contact.
妈妈 怎么了
Hey, mom. What's up?
他们也会这样对你
And they'll do the same thing to you.
克莱尔
Claire?
同样的 他什么都不知道
Per usual, he has no clue.
你不能外出
You can't go out there.
彼得 我无法集中精神 赶快离开这里
Peter, I can't focus. We gotta get outta here.
克莱尔
Claire...
目标人物出现了
Targets are in operations.
然后把她救回来
And getting her back.
我能回忆起我爸爸
I can remember my father.
回去工作
Back to work.
想想也许我能帮的上忙
Just thought I might help.
即使一切都不同
Uh, even if things were different,
在街道尽头 我看到他们了
End of the block. Think I see them.
拥有超强的力量
Incredibly powerful.
听着 如果他们或我有什么不测
Look, if anything happens to them or me,
彼得可不是盖的
Peter's no dummy.
有个自称"反抗者"的家伙
Someone's out there calling themself "rebel."
我也不知道竟然还有和我一样的人
I didn't even know there were others like me.
你大权在握 可以保护他
You're in charge. You can protect him.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
罪名是绑♥架♥ 袭击他人
Charged with kidnapping, assault,
爸爸在抓他 我没别的法子
Dad was after him. I didn't know what else to do.
什么都行 我饿死了
Whatever. I'm starving.
只有痛苦
There is only pain.
我还是认为它值得
I still think it's worth it.
计划是找到达芙妮
The plan was to find Daphne.
我们快跑 那边
We gotta go. That way.
没有授权 没有审判
No warrants, no trials.
-听我说 -你在里面吗
- Listen to me. - Are you in there?
你们俩已经做得够多了
You have both done enough.
是我
It's me.
完全按照你弟弟的要求
It's exactly where your brother wants.
-马特 -怎么
- Matt! - What?
你没找到彼得
So you didn't find Peter?
他们在哪儿 伯奈特
Where are they, Bennet?
这也不是什么地下铁道
And this isn't the underground railroad.
今晚资源部向我新闻署提供了
Well, tonight sources have provided our news bureau
但是你也不能确定呀
Yeah, but you don't know that.
你们不允许来这里的
Hey, you're not allowed in here.
但他使用超能力时
But when he uses his ability,
只是辆玩具车 有什么大不了的
It's a toy car. What's the big deal?
这就很值得
It's definitely worth it.
但我忘记了
Something I forgot.
是吗
Really?
彼得 听我说
Peter...listen to me!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这么说没错 但是我还没同意呢
Yeah, but I never agreed to that.
-跟我走 -马特
- Come with me. - Matt?
他在哪
Where is he?
你可能早就没命了
You might already be dead.
你可以到楼上去找换的衣服
You can find a change of clothes upstairs.
他不知道我发现了这里 小心点
He doesn't think I know about it--careful.
这个地址 达芙妮
Address... Daphne!
说不定有用 试试看吧
That just might work. Let's do it.
我手上所有的信息
All the information I've got goes directly
来交换我手上的东西
For everything that I've got.
似乎所有结婚的人
It just seems like everyone who gets married
就甩掉了
Onto the dirt road.
你不明白这样做有多危险吗
Do you have any idea How dangerous this is?
阿尔伯克基[新墨西哥州最大城市]
Albuquerque?
马特 达芙妮
Matt, Daphne.
我和你说了 你是在浪费时间
I told you, you're wasting your time.
出了个问题
Okay, this is a problem.
我们得想办法让你去车站
We need to find a way to get you to the station.
你是特别的 克莱尔
You're special, Claire.
-你干什么 -把它复♥制♥下来
- What are you doing? - Copying the files.
你准备让他在柜子里藏一辈子
You gonna keep him up in your closet forever?
万一这是个陷阱呢
What if this is a setup?
什么30秒
30 seconds for what?
事态失控确实是我的错
It's out of control, and it's my fault.
怎么了
What?
美国公民就这样被围捕囚禁
Look, American citizens rounded up like this.
你想要平凡的生活和正常的家庭
You want a normal life, a regular family.
他很帅 也很危险
He was dangerous, handsome.
开始想念曾躲在衣柜的美少男了
You gonna miss having a cute guy in your closet?
你不介意我们监视你的女儿吧
You don't mind that we're keeping an eye on your daughter,
去找我爸
To find my father.
我绝对没有碰过她
I haven't touched her. Okay?
别高兴得太早
Let's not celebrate yet.
谁是反抗者
Who the hell is rebel?
穿戴头罩 浑身被束缚
In hoods and restraints
两个人的力量总强过一个
And two guys pushing thoughts is better than one.
你从哪学的
Where did you learn that?
或许有更好的方式
Perhaps there's a better way of doing it.
不 参议员 还没有
No, senator, they're not.
了如指掌
How it runs.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表