剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
终于回来了
Finally.
让他尝尝他所做的
I want him to feel what he's done.
一个传奇的恶男孩 用蜡和羽毛
The legend of a boy who fashioned wings
她是个威胁
She was a threat.
太棒了 干得好
Outstanding. Great work.
什么都停掉了 点火装置 电机
Hey, everything shut down. Ignition, electrical.
未完待续...
To be continued...
我爸爸去过那
My father was there.
他让我在这见他
He asked me to meet him here.
关注一下也不错
It's a good idea to pay attention.
-我们去做婚姻咨♥询♥ -太迟了
- We will go to counseling. - It's too late.
继续挖
Keep digging.
如果你认为杀了她
But if you think killing her
很难劝阻一个
It's difficult to dissuade a man
相信我
Oh, trust me.
不是真的
It's not true.
-一场真正的战斗和... -什么 和报复的区别
- Between a righteous battle and-- - What, retribution?
趁你还能脱身的时候
While you still can.
你们都是母船来的
Y'all are from the mother ship, huh?
他在楼下留下些东西
He left some stuff in storage downstairs.
希腊神 伊卡洛斯
So it is with the myth of Icarus,
求你了
I'm begging you.
我的老伙计们都完蛋了
All my old numbers are burned.
你真的得检查下那个间谍
But you really ought to have that mole checked.
婚姻 你这么认为吗
Marriage? Is that what you call this?
带走你和你儿子 去做调查
To bring you and your child in for questioning.
他回芝加哥和他们团聚
He's going home to Chicago to be with them,
这里发生过的痛苦够多了
There's been too much misery in this place.
他死了
He's dead.
做DNA测试
I need a dna analysis.
你知道他是谁吗
You know who that was?
和野狼沙漠
Coyote sands.
我没有鬼脸可以做了
I cannot make the face anymore.
但我没想让你救我
But I didn't ask to be rescued.
你是谁
Who are you?
别跟我提承诺
Don't insult me with promises.
这里没人
All clear.
我知道...
I knew...
我不知道你会流那么多血
I didn't know you could bleed like that.
我愤怒的房♥东说 你整天都在打电♥话♥
My very angry landlord said you've been calling all day.
只有一种方法可以确定
There's only one way to be sure.
谁会带2个背着宝宝的日本人呢
Who's going to pick up two Japanese guys and a baby?
你究竟做了什么
What the hell are you doing?
扮你很有趣
It was fun being you.
他们说自己是国土安♥全♥局♥的人
They said they were from homeland security.
唐可吗 为什么他那样叫你
Danko? Why does he call you that?
怎么会认为现在就要结束了
How did you think it was gonna end?
他很早就告诉过我
He told me about them right away.
A队 突破封锁区
A-team, rip apart the rectory.
这是唯一的办法...
This is the only way...
我没有其它选择
I didn't have a lot of options.
不 比那还糟
No, it's worse than that.
这是个A1级别任务
This is an A1 priority.
我还要运很多货
I still have a lot to deliver.
四寸折叠刀
Four-inch pocket blade.
你们每个人
Any of you.
这些年你一直在抓他
You're on the hunt all these years,
这不是婚姻 这是个安排
This isn't a marriage. It's an arrangement.
他是塞拉 他能变形
He's Sylar. He has shape-shifting abilities.
我会的
I'm gonna show you.
不 你在吓我
No, you are scaring me.
里面有一具尸体
Here's a body inside.
他的父亲非常怕 并警告伊卡洛斯小心
His father was fearful and warned Icarus to be careful.
用户不在服务区
And is no longer in service.
我从来都不想让你们看到这些
I never wanted you to see this.
唐可特工背叛了你
Agent Danko has betrayed you.
请坐
Please, sit.
我叫山姆·道格拉斯 来自德州拉伯克的
Name's Sam Douglas from Lubbock, Texas.
我要见我的女儿
And I want to see my daughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
太迟了 我不再爱你了
It's too late. I don't love you anymore!
不管你怎么看他
Whatever you think he is,
结束这一切
Finish it.
我想我们应该共用资源
We should pool our resources.
没人监视这儿
No one's watching.
等着塞拉
The minute Sylar got bored?
如果我是塞拉
If I were Sylar,
我要毁了他
I'm gonna destroy him.
得把他支走
I had to direct him somewhere.
他就是这样对我们的
This is what he's done to us.
应该在一小时内回来
They should be back in an hour.
有什么事 伯奈特
What is it, Bennet?
告诉她
Tell her.
上来吧 朋友
Well, climb aboard, amigos.
你知道这多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous this is?
告诉过你的 快
Told you, come on!
钱在我包里
There's cash in my purse.
这个人不是杜内尔
This man is not Donner.
把你们的武器放到地上 快
Put your weapons on the ground right now.
我会告诉你他最后出现的地方
I'll tell you the place where Matt was last headed.
乞求他不要违背命运
Begging him not to tempt fate by flying too close
苏雷什医生把你的计划告诉我们了
Dr. Suresh told us about your plan.
特工闯进家里 女儿就失踪了
Agents burst into our house, our daughter goes missing,
-马特·帕克曼吗 -我谁也没杀
- Matt Parkman? - I didn't kill anyone.
他和塞拉在和你对着干
He and Sylar are working against you.
让众人肃然起敬
Commanding the respect of others.
生意和家庭
That and his family.
我们跟错人了
We went after the wrong guy.
-听起来有些无聊 -是啊
- It sounds boring, actually. - Yeah.
你这话就不对了 我回了你所有的电♥话♥
That's not fair. I have returned all your calls.
其实你不关心
You don't.
放下枪 不然我就崩了他
Weapons down, or I will blow his head off.
她要死了 我要把她送到急诊室去
This woman is dying. I need to get her to an emergency room.
桑德拉·伯奈特 诺亚·伯奈特
Sandra Bennet. Noah Bennet
不知道自己可以相信谁太糟糕了
It's a hell of a thing not knowing who you can trust.
告诉她 你对我心爱的女人做过什么
Tell her what you did to the woman I loved.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
华盛顿太危险了
Washington's far too dangerous for us.
他是罪魁祸首
Just as sure as he pulled the trigger himself.
我真的相信你 诺亚
I do believe you, Noah.
没有家在芝加哥
There is no family in Chicago.
你们最近干得非常不错
You guys have really been on a roll lately.
你要我告诉你雅各布的真面目吗
You want me to tell you all about Jakob?
面对事实吧
Believe it.
车子抛锚了吧
Car trouble, huh?
这么快就要走了吗
Do you really have to leave so soon?
桑德拉 你在这做什么
Sandra, what are you doing here?
你签了离婚协议 把锁换了
You filed for divorce, you'd changed the locks.
你应该看看他的表情
Should have seen his face.
去找宝宝的爸爸
To find the baby's father.
该是让大家知道真♥相♥的时候了
It's time everyone knew the truth.
阿丽娜 是我
Alena, it's me.
先是联邦探员 然后是你
First the feds, now you.
为什么要说谎
Why did you lie?
他和你说过他的家庭吗
He talks to you about his family?
我真的希望你快离开
I really want you to leave.
都结束了...
And when that's gone...
我也不再尊重你了
I don't even respect you.
离婚文件吗 很好
Divorce papers? Nice.
走的时候带走那些东西
When you go, take it with you.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表