剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Somewhere in Africa...
非洲某处...
找出打败这些恶棍的方法
你得回到这些时间点
Evil forces gather.
黑暗势力聚集
The dark sun rises.
黑暗太阳升起
Soon it will be too late.
再过不久就来不及了
Will you choose your own path
你选好了自己的路吗
Or will you have it chosen for you?
还是你们自己认命
You've ruined everything.
你把什么都搞砸了
Don't come any closer.
别再靠近了
What the hell happened in here?
这里到底发生了什么
I'm trying to help maya to remove her ability.
我一直想帮玛雅去除超能力
So you knock us out?
所以你就把我们关起来
You experiment on us?
想在我们身上做实验
Your abilities are synthetic.
你的超能力是人工合成的
They may hold the key to creating a cure.
他们可能是治疗的关键
If I could have one more sample
如果我再有一个样本
No, it's finished.
不 已经结束了
We're done.
我们没什么好说的了
Dad's dead.
父亲死了
He had a heart attack.
心脏病
Your father, he was deeply flawed
你的父亲他有问题
In ways you will never know.
你永远都不想知道的
I can't believe he's gone.
我不敢相信他去世了
Dad's dead.
父亲死了
Dad?
爸
You're dead.
你已经死了
Dad's dead.
父亲死了
He had a heart attack this morning.
他今天早上心脏病突发
Come give your father a hug.
过来拥抱一下你的父亲吧
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
我很抱歉事情发展到这一步
No!
不
Take it easy, peter.
没事 彼得
Your body is still in shock.
你的身体还不稳定
You took my abilities.
你把我的超能力带走了
You gave me no choice, son.
你让我没有选择 儿子
Are they gone forever?
超能力永远没了吗
Yes.
是的
How am I supposed to believe any of this?
我要我怎么相信这一切
You've been dead for over a year.
你死了都快一年了
Then I find you preaching to some supervillian gang?
然后我又发现你和一群超能力人一起
I'm sorry that I lied to you and your brother,
我很抱歉对你和你哥说谎了
But I've had to make hard choices for the greater good.
但为了更伟大的事业我不得不作出这样的选择
Giving everyone on the planet an ability.
让地球上的人都有超能力
That's really your idea of the greater good?
你觉得那就是伟大的事业吗
That's not what I want.
那不是我想要的
That's what happens.
可事情就是这样的
I've seen the future, dad.
我看到了未来 爸
I've seen the whole neighborhood get nuked.
我看到了整个世界到处是核爆
You can help me.
你能帮助我
Together we can make sure that the future you saw
只有我们一起合作 才能阻止
Never happens.
你所看到的事情发生
Once you understand what I'm doing--
一旦你理解了我在干什么
I'm not interested in what you're doing.
我对你在干什么不感兴趣
With or without my powers,
不管有没有超能力
I'm going to find a way to shut you down,
我一定会找到灭了你能力的方法
And I'm going to make you pay for everything you've ever done.
而且我会让你为这一切付出代价
Son,
儿子
Until you change that attitude,
除非你改变自己的态度
You're grounded.
否则就待在这里
You okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
没事
Is that weird?
难道不奇怪吗
We just starred in a human puppet show,
我们刚刚担当了木偶剧的主演
My dad is working with a serial killer,
我的爸爸和一个杀人魔一起工作
And I can't feel pain.
我也感觉不到疼痛
Claire, the things you deal with,
克莱尔 你所要面对的恶魔
The demons you face, I can't imagine...
我实在无法想象...
How you handle them.
你是怎么熬过来的
That you stay strong in the face of it all.
你所表现出来的坚强
That makes me proud.
让我感到骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
What's wrong with the lights?
灯出什么问题了
I'm going to check the circuit breakers.
我去检查一下电路开关
Lyle!
莱尔
Oh, my god. what happened?
上帝啊 发生什么了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Bitch is back.
那贱♥人♥又回来了
Elle?
艾尔
Hey, cheerleader.
你好呀 啦啦队长
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这干嘛
Get out of my house.
从我房♥子里出去
Not until I get what I came for.
在没达到目的前 我不会走的
Fine.
好吧
Then I'll throw you out!
那我就把你扔出去
Leave me alone!
放开我
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I need help.
我需要帮助
And I didn't know where else to go.
而且我也不知道该去哪
I apologize for keeping you waiting, doctor.
很抱歉 让你久等了 博士
I'm arthur petrelli.
我是亚瑟·佩里
Everyone thinks you're dead.
所有人都以为你死了
That was the idea.
那只是一个幌子
What could possibly drive a father
作为一个父亲 你怎么能
To put his children through such grief?
让孩子遭受如此沉重打击呢
Have you met their mother?
你见过他们的母亲吗
How is our patient?
我们的病人情况怎么样
Terrified.
受惊吓过度
She thinks I'm a monster
她认为我是个怪兽
And has no idea where she is.
我也不知道她怎么了
Nor do i, for that matter.
我也不知道
You're among friends.
你有那么多朋友了
I promised maya
我答应了玛雅
I would remove her abilities and end her suffering.
我会移除她的超能力和她所遭受的一切
I will do anything to keep that promise.
我会为这个诺言 不惜一切代价
All you have to do is watch.
你要做的就是看着
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get him out of here.
把他带走
You're telling me all traces
你是说玛雅体内的
Of maya's ability have been removed from her system.
所有超能力都被移除了
I take it all
我把它全部移除了
And leave nothing behind.
什么都没留
Could you do the same to me?
你也能对我做吗
Is that what you want?
你想吗
To be normal again?
再做普通人
I injected myself with an unstable formula.
我给自己注射了一种不稳定的分子式
Its side effects are changing me into something else,
他的副作用就是改变我的身体
Something I don't understand.
变得让我无法理解
I need to find a way to reverse the changes
我需要找到让改变逆转的方法
And retain my abilities.
重新获得我的能力
This isn't my formula.
这不是我的分子式
The cytologies are similar,
细胞是相似的
But these protein links are enmeshed.
但是这些蛋白质链接方式不同
Has it been successful?
成功了吗
We've taken it as far as we can.
我们只能尽最大努力了
That's why we need you.
这就是我们需要你的原因
If you can make our version of the formula successful,
如果你让我们的分子式研制成功了
A fresh injection might be exactly what you need.
一支最新研制的试剂就是你想要的
I've been down this road before.
我以前也走过这样的路
There is always a hidden agenda.
然而总碰到一个隐藏的问题
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表