剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What did you do?
你做了什么
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Dad?
父亲
That baby's me.
那婴儿是我
You're hiro nakamura, aren't you?
你就是中村宽 对吧
Peter told me about you.
彼特和我提过你
You're a time traveler,
你能穿越时空
So you brought me back in time.
所以你把我带到过去
Why did you bring me here?
为什么带我来这里
You don't speak english?
你不懂英文吗
Oh, look.
噢 看
Is that you?
那是你吗
Am I here for you?
我来这是为了你吗
Where is train station?
火车站在哪
I must use toilet.
我需要上厕所
More waffles, please.
请再来一份华夫饼
Hiro.
阿宽
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪
Should I stay with me, or should I go with you?
我必须留在这边 还是应该跟你走
Hey, what am I supposed to do?
我到底该怎么做
Our son can hear us.
我们儿子会听到的
Speak english.
用英语说
Are you feeling better?
你感觉好点了没
We must face the inevitable.
我们必须面对不可避免的现实
I am dying.
我就快死了
I think it will happen tonight.
我想今晚应该是时候了
We must make arrangements
我们必须采取措施
For the catalyst
藏好催化剂
Before it is lost forever.
绝对不能丢失
The catalyst.
催化剂
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Nothing will ever be the same.
没什么能够一成不变
You must think of the future, kaito.
你必须考虑一下将来 海东
I will have noah return with the baby.
我会让诺亚把婴儿带回去
She is the perfect candidate.
她是个理想的候选人
I wanted to keep it in the family.
我希望由家族里的人来保管
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Our son couldn't possibly.
我们儿子绝对不可能
My mommy is a healer.
我母亲是个治疗者
I know what I have to do. I know what we have to do!
-我知道我得做什么了 -我知道我们得做什么了
I think I can stop the catalyst. I think my mommy can heal my brain!
我想我能阻止他们 我妈妈能治好我的脑袋
Before they put it in me. Restore my memory!
把催化剂放进我体内 恢复我的记忆
I can be a hero. I can be a hero.
我可以成为英雄 我可以成为英雄
I don't understand what you're saying. I don't understand what you're saying.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have to follow my dad, protect that baby,
我必须跟住我父亲 保护婴儿
So they don't inject the catalyst into me.
从而他们无法把催化剂注射到我身上
I'll meet you here tonight.
我们今晚在这碰头
Stay out of trouble, okay?
不要惹事 好吗
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么
You were supposed to be here by now.
你这个时候本该回来了
Where's claire?
克莱尔在哪
Gone into thin air.
像空气一样蒸发了
What happened?
发生了什么事
Don't know, don't care.
不知道 也不在乎
I'm not helping you anymore, arthur.
我再也不帮你做事了 亚瑟
I'm not helping anyone.
我再也不帮任何人做事了
I talked to bennet. he told me everything.
我和伯奈特谈过了 他把一切都告诉了我
He told me you're not my father.
他说你不是我父亲
I want the truth.
我要知道真♥相♥
And I know exactly where I'm gonna find it.
我也知道去哪能找到真♥相♥
I've got a whole new list of people with abilities.
我拿到了一张新单子 上面全是有超能力的人
It's gonna be very useful.
这相当有用
Don't do this.
别这么做
Come see me.
来见我
Don't worry, I will.
别担心 我会的
Very soon.
很快
Good-bye, elle.
永别了 艾尔
One shot to the back of his head
朝他后脑开一枪
And it's done.
搞定
You want me to kill him?
你要我杀了他
Why do you think I sent you and your brother
你觉得我让你和你哥哥去找
To find the haitian?
海地人为了什么
He makes arthur vulnerable.
他能让亚瑟变得脆弱
And now that nathan
而且现在内森
Has switched his allegiance,
改变了拥护对象
It's all up to you.
一切都将取决于你
Your father is far too powerful.
你♥爸♥爸太强大
He won't be contained.
他也不再包容
If the tables were turned,
要是你不跟他站一边
He would not hesitate to put a bullet in your brain,
他会毫不犹豫地向你或内森的
Or nathan's.
脑袋来一枪
Why do you think I poisoned him,
你觉得我为什么要给他下毒
The man I loved,
我的爱人
Father of my children?
我孩子们的父亲
He tried to kill your brother.
他想杀了你哥哥
And if you get in his way, he will destroy you.
如果你挡了他的道 他也会干掉你
You don't know that.
你不明白
I know that he will stop at nothing
可我明白 他为了达到目的
To get what he wants
将不择手段
By any means necessary, no matter who gets hurt.
不论谁会受伤 谁会牺牲
There's no other way.
我们已别无选择
So d.o.d. is on board. we're all set.
世界末日就要到了 一切准备就绪
Well done, tracy.
干得好 特蕾西
Nathan, nice to see you.
内森 真高兴见到你呀
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
It's my job, senator--
工作 参议员
Finding opportunities for you.
为你找机会
Have you reconsidered my offer, son?
你又考虑过我的提议吗 儿子
I agree with what you're trying to do.
我同意你的想法
The world's a dangerous place and it's not getting any better.
这世界太危险 而且每况愈下
We need a leader, somebody with vision.
我们需要一个首领 有远见的首领
And that somebody isn't you.
不过那个人不是你
Is it you?
这么说是你
I'm taking over pinehurst,
我将接管派赫斯特公♥司♥
The complete program.
整个高管系统
I'll work out of my office.
离开办公室 到这工作
We can use my resources.
我们能利用我手中的资源
Who do you think you're talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
I made you.
我栽培了你
You wouldn't have gone
你要是不需要我
To all this trouble to make me
就不用千辛万苦地
If you didn't need me.
栽培我
You wanted a legitimate face for pinehurst,
你想为派赫斯特公♥司♥找个有头有脸的人物
A person with authority.
一个权威人士
Senator Nathan Petrelli.
参议员内森·佩里
All right, Nathan. You win.
好吧 内森 你赢了
Brief him on what we've done.
向他简要介绍一下我们都做了些啥
You're angry.
你在生气
What do you expect?
你到底想要什么
You went behind my back.
你是我的跟班
You're supposed to be working for me.
你应该为我工作
That's exactly what I was doing.
我现在就在这么做
We're on your side, Nathan.
我们是一条船上的 内森
Your father sees the problems in this world--
你♥爸♥爸看出了世界存在的问题
War, terrorism.
战争 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
He wants to make it a better place.
他想要净化世界
You have no idea who my father is.
你一点都不了解我父亲
I know he's crossed some lines,
我知道他为人错综复杂
But he has a vision for the future,
但是他有对未来的感知
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表