剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We tried insulated gloves,
我们试过绝缘手套
But she shattered right through them.
但她能穿过
The constant heat is to ensure...
持续的加热是用来确保...
Abby.
艾比
This is Tracy Strauss.
她是特蕾西·施特劳斯
You know her.
你认识她
She used to lobby for a defense contractor.
她曾为一个保护契约做游说
Abby, they won't let me out of here.
艾比 他们不会让我离开这的
You have to do something.
你得做点什么
What is this insanity?
这太疯狂了
This woman is extremely dangerous.
这个女人极其危险
Abby, he's lying. You know me.
艾比 他在说谎 你了解我的
This woman is Tracy Strauss,
这个女人是特蕾西·施特劳斯
And you have her shackled to a chair.
你把她五花大绑在椅子上
That's why we need better funding.
这就是为什么我们需要资金
Funding?
资金
I am shutting this operation down today,
我今天就要停止这个项目
And then I'm going to the a.g.'s office
我还要回到公♥司♥的办公室
And I'm filing human rights violations
当然还有整理一下违反人♥权♥的档案
Against you, senator.
我要阻止你 参议员
This is torture. You're through.
这是虐囚 你玩完了
Abby.
艾比
Abby!
艾比
I can't believe it.
不敢相信
They're just locking people up?
他们居然把人囚禁起来
Believe it. It's happening.
认命吧 这都是事实
Somebody sent me to warn you.
有人派我来警告你
You must be on a list or something.
你的名字被什么名单啥的记载了
A list? Why is he after me?
名单 他为什么跟踪我
Do you have a power?
你有没有超能力
Like a special ability or something?
像一种特殊的能力之类的
I can breathe underwater.
我能在水下呼吸
You mean like--
你是说像
Like a fish. Yeah.
像鱼 对的
I was on the swim team in high school.
我在高中是游泳队的
One day, I noticed I just didn't have To come up for air anymore.
有一天我发现自己 不用出水换气
Never told anyone.
我没告诉过任何人
I didn't know there were others.
那时我不知道是否有其他人像我一样
You think I'd be proud of it or something, but...
你认为我应该骄傲什么的 但是...
Instead, I just...
我却...
Feel like a...
感觉自己像一个...
Like a freak?
像个怪胎
Look, don't go home.
听着 不要回家
Don't use your credit cards or your cell phone.
不要用你的信♥用♥卡♥或手♥机♥
If he can find you at work,
如果他能在你上班的时候找到你
He can find you anywhere.
他就能在任何地方找到你
What am I gonna do?
我要怎么做
I don't know. We'll figure something out.
不知道 我们得搞清楚是什么事情
What?
怎么了
That car that drove past.
那辆车
Second time it went by.
路过两次了
Is this car registered under your name?
这车是用你的名字登记的吗
Get out.
下车
Car's still warm.
还是热的
Believe me now?
现在相信了没
Let's go.
走
The house specialties--
这是我们的特色
So this is your place?
这地方是你的
With Shyla.
和莎拉
Yes.
是的
We open two years ago.
两年前开的
Against my grandfather's wishes.
违背我祖父的希望了
Your grandfather?
你祖父
He believes in tradition.
他很传统
Thinks women should be at home
认为女人应该呆在家
Raising the children.
相夫教子
That's why he arranged my marriage to Deepak.
这就是为什么他安排我嫁给迪帕克
But you don't love Deepak.
但你不爱迪帕克
He is a powerful and dangerous man.
他是个既有权势又危险的人
Above the law.
凌驾于法律之上
My grandfather was too frightened to deny
我祖父太怕他 所以不敢拒绝
His request to marry.
他要结婚的要求
You must be hungry, my hero.
你一定是饿了 我的英雄
Let me bring you more.
我再给你拿点
What`s the matter with you?
你怎么回事
We came all this way.
我们总这样
And you stole my chance to get my power back
你夺走我拿回能力的机会
I only stopped the wedding, like the drawing said.
我只是阻止了婚礼 像画的那样
The drawing wanter me to stop the wedding
那画让我去阻止婚礼
Hiro,I have a power now.
阿宽 我现在有超能力
I saw a way to help that girl, so I did
我按着我看到的方法去救那姑娘
Well you did it wrong
你做错了
No,I did it my way.
不 我只是用我的方式
And that's what really bothers you.
你就是为此感到困扰了
That I have powers,and you don't
我有超能力而你没有
You can't stand the fact that now you're my sidekick
你只是暂时不能面对 我的伙伴
Deepak. The groom.
迪帕克 那个新郎
Go on ,hero
继续 英雄
Save the day
拯救世界
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is everything okay in here?
这还好吗
Who the hell is this?
这他妈的是谁
Ando. He is my friend.
安藤 他是我的朋友
I see.
我知道了
So you canceled the wedding because of him?
你因为他取消了婚礼
No, no, sorry, you're mistaken.
不 对不起 你误会了
I am just a guest. Sir!
我只是个客人 先生
Calm down, sir. No!
先生冷静
Put the pot--
放下锅子
Ando!
安藤
Deepak hit him with this.
迪帕克用这个打了他
Ando collapsed.
安藤倒下了
And then?
然后
Deepak carried him off.
迪帕克把他带走了
Ando.
安藤
We found his car.
我们发现了他的车
He abandoned it about a half a mile away.
他把车扔在半英里外
Yeah, for a local kid, he's pretty good at this.
对于一个当地的小孩 做的相当不错
If you're telling me it doesn't smell right,
如果你说这有点不太对劲
I noticed.
我注意到了
Did you know your daughter's car
你知道你女儿的车吗
Is parked a half block south of your location?
它停在你南面半个街区的位置
Yeah, I saw that.
是 我看到了
She mentioned she had some errands to run.
她说她有些事要处理
It's a small town.
在一个小城
We'll talk.
到时再说
At least tell me how long this is gonna last.
至少告诉我要开多长时间
Are we driving for another hour?
我们还要开一小时
Another week?
一个礼拜
Hey, check out zz topp.
看那人
Ah, god!
上帝啊
Stop it.
住手
What? I'm just messing with him.
干吗 我只是捣捣乱
Not here.
不要在这里
We don't need the attention.
我们不能引人注意
Our powers are not
我们的超能力不是
For amusement, luke, you understand that?
为了娱乐 明白没
I mean, I don't know.
我不是很懂
I've never really talked to anyone about it before.
我从来没和别人说过这个
My mom thinks I'm enough of a freak as is.
我妈认为我是个怪胎
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表