剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
the gun
枪里
has just one bullet.
只有一发子弹
what is it you want, you sick--
你到底想要什么 你这个变♥态♥
what i want, barbie, is not to be interrupted,
我想要你别打断我 宝贝
but since you're so eager,
但是既然你这么着急
why don't you spin the gun?
就由你来转动手♥枪♥吧
all right.
好了
time to choose.
到做出选择的时候了
who you gonna shoot?
你会打谁呢
no, no, i can't.
不 不 我不能这样做
you're not scared, are you?
你不害怕 不是么
i mean, 'cause you're the hero
我是说 因为你是个英雄
with the big old gun.
你拿着枪
stop it.
住手
leave her alone.
放开她
what are you, her mother?
你是她妈妈
oh, this is too good.
那太好了
you are her mother.
你是她妈妈
so what does that make you, Meredith?
那你是她什么人呢 梅雷迪思
i mean, 'cause, you know, you're too old
你知道 你太老了
to be her daughter too.
应该不是她女儿
so let's see.
让我们看看
sexy, free spirit...
性感 无拘无束...
oh, you're the fun aunt, right?
你是她姑母 对吧
the one that barbie really looks up to.
她和你可非常像呀
go to hell!
去死吧你
so...
那么...
what's it gonna be, huh?
你会选谁呢
p.t.a. mom who tucks you in every night?
一个是每天晚上抱你睡觉的妈妈
or cool aunt with flame-throwing action?
一个是气质非凡 动作火♥辣♥的姑母
i mean, come on,
快点动手吧
there's only a one-in-six chance it'll even go off.
射出子弹的概率只有六分之一
please, don't make me do this.
求你了 别让我这么做
fine.
那好吧
i'll choose for you.
我来给你选
stop it! stop!
住手 住手
i promise you,
我向你保证
i will love you forever and ever.
我会永远爱你
i don't believe you.
可我不相信你
pull the trigger.
开枪
no! if you don't do it, i will.
不 如果你不做 那我来
okay, mom,
好的 妈妈
your turn to spin.
该你来转了
listen to me. leave them alone!
听我的 放开他们
oh, you got to love the irony.
你肯定会很喜欢这种讽刺的
i mean, it's like a greek tragedy or something, right?
这有点像希腊悲剧什么的
okay, mom,
好了 妈妈
do it.
开枪吧
i won't.
我不会那么做的
yes, you will.
不 你会的
okay, look, these could be your final words, barbie,
好了 听着 这可能是你的遗言 宝贝
so make them count.
说出来吧
mom...
妈...
mom, it's okay.
妈 没事的
it's me.
是我
you can't fight him.
你斗不过他的
do what you have to do.
做你该做的事
pull the trigger.
开枪吧
okay.
好
that was fun, huh?
实在是有趣啊
show's over.
表演结束了
i found her like this. she's in some kind of a coma.
我发现她时就这样 她好像是昏迷了
you're worried.
你很担心
you actually care about her.
事实上你很在乎她
she's my mother, too, Peter.
她也是我妈妈 彼得
she's the only person who ever accepted me for what i am.
她是唯一愿意接受我的人
i should've protected her.
我本该保护她
you've got to look inside of her head.
你来读下她的思想
we've got to find out what's wrong.
我们得弄清楚出了什么问题
what was it? what did you see?
怎么了 你看到了什么
just this.
就这个
i've seen this before.
我以前见过
so have i.
我也见过
that ought to keep him down for a little while.
这会让他太平一段时间
it's a good thing you called me.
还好你们打电♥话♥给我
Claire, you were amazing.
克莱尔 你做得非常棒
no, i wasn't. i got us caught.
不 是我害我们被抓
no, you saved us.
不 你救了我们
you may have got your genes from me,
可能你遗传了我的基因
but...
但是...
you got your heart from your mom.
是你妈妈塑造了你的心灵
you did this, Claire?
这是你做的 克莱尔
that's very impressive, sweetheart.
做得非常棒 甜心
Claire!
克莱尔
i'll talk to her.
我来和她谈谈
she...
她...
just has a wrong idea about me in her head.
她只是有些误解我
she's a young woman now, Noah.
她已经长大了 诺亚
she just wants to be on her own.
她需要自己的空间
she doesn't need you or me to protect her.
不需要你和我来保护她
well, maybe not, but there are a lot more people
是的 也许不需要 但是有越来越多
like eric doyle out there.
像埃里克·道尔的人出现
i could use some help.
我想借助一些能力
what, from claire?
什么 从克莱尔那里
no...
不...
from you.
从你那儿
peter, don't.
彼得 不要
you're in no condition to go to pinehearst.
你不适合去派赫斯特公♥司♥
they spread abilities, cause the end of the world.
他们将超能力蔓延 引发世界末日
they did this to her. well,
他们就是这样对待我母亲的
i want revenge for what they did to mom, too--
我要报复他们
stop calling her that!
不要再提她了
you are not my family. what you took from me
你跟我不是一家人 你拿走了
my ability-- i've lived with it.
我赖以生存的能力
the need for power will consume you.
对力量的渴望会毁了你的
it will control you.
它会控制你
get out of my way. no. i'm your brother.
让开 不 我是你的兄弟
you got to listen to me, peter. you need help.
听我说 彼得 你需要帮助
i don't need anything from you!
用不着你管我
i'm not gonna let you leave, peter.
我不会让你去的 彼得
i've been down that path.
我以前去过
it's too dangerous!
那非常危险
you're too weak to stop me.
就凭你还阻止不了我
i know what it feels like now...
我现在知道那种感觉了...
all this power.
所有力量
i'm the most special.
我是最特殊的一个
i know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
you didn't mean
你不想让
for any of this to happen.
任何事情发生
you try to fix it,
你试图更正它
but everything you do just makes it worse.
但是你做的每件事情却是使它更糟
it all got out of control.
完全失去了控制
but that girl that was here
但是刚才那个女孩
gave you a way out,
帮了你的忙
some answers.
找到一些答案
this was all so unnecessary.
这是多余的
maya was right.
玛雅说对了
i am a monster.
我是个怪物
maybe we all are.
可能我们都是怪物
i understand.
我能理解
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表