剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Mmm. Hello governor.
你好啊 州长
Really? Is he on now?
真的 现在直播呢
There are people
现在有些人
Who are frankly stunned
被你官位疾速高升的气势
By your seemingly meteoric rise.
所震惊
In the senate less than three months
在议院待了还不到3个月
And already closely allied with the president
就已经很接近总统的位子了
On what many people are calling unprecedented access
很多人管这叫平步青云
To the average American's most private details.
直达美国千家万户的私人资料
Steve I'm just a humble junior senator from New York
史蒂夫 我只是个从纽约来的小小参议员
But as chairman of the senate commission
但作为国土安全参议委员会的主席
On homeland security it's my duty
我的工作就是
To protect and serve the people of America.
保护并为美国人♥民♥服务
I can assure you governor
你要相信我 州长
I don't know any more about this than you do.
我知道的并不比你多
Trust me that's ancient history.
相信我 那是旧事
I haven't spoken to him in close to two months.
我近两月没和他走得太近
Now if you don't mind
如果你不介意的话
I do have to get some sleep.
我想去睡觉了
The rumors in Washington are
华盛顿传闻
Of frequent private meetings at the white house
在白宫进行的频繁私人会面
And the question on everyone's mind is
每个人想问的问题都是
What are you discussing?
你们在讨论什么
Well again these are matters of national security.
还是关于国♥家♥安♥全♥的事情
We're protecting the American people
我们保护美国人♥民♥
From a very serious threat.
免受严重威胁
Are we talking about terrorism?
我们说的是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥吗
Let me assure you the threat is real.
你要相信我 威胁始终存在
We're not out to alarm the American public
我们不会向美国公众示警
But it's important that we take precautionary measures.
但关键的是我们作了防范措施
Senator I don't mean to belabor this
参议员 我不是在嘲弄这事
Of course the questions why you?
问题是 为什么是你来做
Why now?
偏偏又是现在呢
Well I'd love to go
我想明确
Into specifics with you Steve
告诉你 史蒂夫
But these are highly classified discussions.
这些都是高度机密谈话
There are those that fear
那些你所谓的
That what you're really talking about
恐怖事件
Is taking away civil liberties
不过就是剥夺公民自♥由♥
Relaxing fisa policies
放宽外国情报监视法案
Expanding the reach of the patriot act.
继续扩大爱国者法案
What about that?
那有啥意义呢
Anyone who knows my record and my career
每个知道我经历和职位的人
Will tell you I've devoted my life to protecting people.
都会告诉你 我奉献自己的生命来保护人♥民♥
As a district attorney in New York
作为纽约的检察官
I was tough on crime.
对待犯罪 我态度强硬
You want me to beg?
想让我求你吗
And now I'm continuing that passion
现在我满腔热情投入到
With the protection of the entire nation.
保护我们的国土
Well screw you.
去你的
Is this about your religious calling?
这就是你神圣的使命吗
I don't beg for anyone.
我不会求任何人
After your assassination attempt
在被企图暗♥杀♥之后
You made claims that god has a mission for you.
你声称上帝赋予了你一个使命
What do you want?
你想干什么
Yes I stand by those comments. Now more than ever.
是的 我为此随时待命 任何时候都是
Cover her hands.
把她的手背过去
You got her? Got her.
搞定她没 搞定
All right.
好极了
All right we're good.
好的 完事了
I'm a god-fearing man.
我是个虔诚的人
I just want what's best for our country.
我只想为国家尽心尽力
Nathan Petrelli I got the first one.
内森·佩里 我找到第一个了
Heroes S03E14
英雄第三季第十四集
Tokyo Japan
东京 日本
Chapter One "A clear and present danger"
第一章 显而易见的危险
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
Used to be a firehouse.
以前这是个消防站
I pulled some strings
我拉了一些绳子
Bought it from the city.
从城里买♥♥的
Now it's our lair.
现在这里是我们的窝了
Lair?
窝
We've been over this Hiro...
我们不做那些事了 阿宽...
You're going to look very bad ass...
你要看起来非常的混♥蛋♥
In the rest of your costume.
当你身着其他服装时
See?
看见没
Perfect!
完美
Is this Spandex?
弹性纤维做的呀
I wouldn't be caught dead in this thing.
我可不要被人发现死在这衣服里
A superhero must hide his ture identity.
超级英雄必须要隐藏他的身份
I know what this is about Hiro.
阿宽 我知道你的意思
You do?
是吗
You have no powers anymore
你已经没有超能力了
So you want to live through me.
所以你想依靠我生活
No!
不
But my power...
但是我的超能力...
Is worthless.
没什么用
You're a super charger!
你是一个超级充能器
For other people's power!
增加其他人的能量
Children will speak of...
孩子们会一代代传诵...
Your crime fighting skills for generations.
你打击犯罪的事迹
Right after they stop laughing...
那也是在他们嘲笑完了
At the way I'm dressed.
我的着装打扮后
Ando...
安藤...
It is your destiny to become a superhero.
成为超级英雄是你的命运
Forget it.
忘了这事吧
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
We'll see if you feel that way after...
等你看了安藤专车...
You see the Ando-cycle.
再说吧
There's an Ando-cycle?
那是安藤专车吗
It's a motorcycle.
这是摩托车
Not just any motorcycle.
不仅仅是摩托车
Go ahead.
前进吧
I've embedded the latest two-way communication...
我给它植入了最新的可以和基地...
All from right here at base camp.
进行双向通信的工具
You just enter the password.
你只需输入密♥码♥
Let me guess
让我来猜一猜
I don't get to know the password.
我不能知道密♥码♥
No.
不对
Not even a clue?
不给我点提示吗
It's the name of someone...
密♥码♥是一个对我来说...
Very important to me.
非常重要的人
Once I've entered the password
每次我输入密♥码♥
I can track your location...
就能跟踪你的位置...
Anywhere on the planet...
只要有你的GPS定♥位♥器♥
With your GPS implant.
无论你在哪里我都找得到
What GPS implant?
GPS定♥位♥器♥是什么
This one.
这个
I can't believe you did that to me!
真不敢相信你这么对我
Don't worry. I did the same thing to myself.
别担心 我也给自己装了个
Only hurts for an hour or so.
就疼一小会儿
You're insane! I've had it with you!
不可理喻 我得跟你一样带着它
Get yourself another superhero!
你自己另去找个超能英雄吧
Ando!
安藤
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe in.
吸气
Breathe in.
吸气
Breathe in.
吸气
Breathe.
呼吸
Peter it's over.
彼得 他死了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表