剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
When the moon passes
当月亮转动到
Between the sun and the earth,
太阳和地球之间
A strange fascination
一种奇异的魔力
Takes root in the heart.
会在心底生根
And suddenly, anything is possible.
突然之间 一切皆有可能
Its power is undeniable.
它的力量是不容置疑的
Its beauty mesmerizing.
它很漂亮 迷人
Its lure biblical.
它诱人而神圣
Its meaning unknowable.
它意义重大 却不可知
And as quickly as it comes,It disappears,
它转瞬即逝
Leaving us to dwell on our own insignificance
让我们苦思冥想却无果而终
In the face of god.
去面对上帝
I understand you've been dreaming about me.
我知道你一直梦见我
I can't have that.
我梦不到
That's too dangerous.
太危险了
Hiro!
阿宽
Leave my friend alone!
别伤害我朋友
You had one job to do,
你有其他事要做
And now I have to come clean up your mess.
我现在不得不帮你理理头绪了
That's what I get for sending a boy to do a man's job.
那就是我让一个男孩来做大人的工作的原因
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
Teleport up someplace!
快把我俩传送走吧
Ando? Is that you?
安藤 是你吗
Of course!
当然
Now teleport us someplace!
快传送呀
Huh?
什么
Hiro, what are you thinking about?!
中村 你在想什么
Waffles...
华夫饼
Waffles?
华夫饼
Ok! Now BLINK!!!
好吧 快闭眼睛呀
BLINK!!!
闭呀
Oh man, that was close.
伙计 真危险
How did we...?
我们怎么
Tokyo, Japan
东京 日本
They make my favorite waffles here.
这里做的华夫饼我最喜欢的了
Ando, why are you so old? Huh?
安藤 你看上去怎么这么老 什么
And why am I so old?
为什么我也这么老
How old do you think you are?
你觉得我们多少岁了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm 10.
我十岁呀
Still hard to believe peter survived that fall
很难相信彼得那样掉下去还能活着
Without his powers.
他没了超能力的
Yeah, I was just thinking that myself.
是的 我也是这么想的
Come. I have something to show you.
来 我有东西要给你看
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里
It's time I started acting like your father, gabriel.
是时候我要尽尽父亲的责任了 加布里艾尔
That hunger you've got, it's not about killing,
你对力量的渴望并不意味着杀戮
It's about power.
是与超能力有关
You can take all the abilities you want
你可以拿走你想要的超能力
Without killing.
不用通过杀人
I can teach you.
我会教你的
How?
怎么做
By accessing your empathy,
进入你的心神里
That part of your heart I know is there.
你内心里的那部分我知道在哪里
You've had this power all along.
你由始至终都有这种超能力
Empathy.
进入心神
What makes you think I'm capable of that?
你为什么认为我有这种能力
Because I know you're the one
因为我觉得是你
That saved peter from that fall.
让彼得没有摔死
You.
是你
We have to get out of here. I know.
我们得离开这里 我知道
But you're not coming with me.
但你不能跟我一起走
What?
什么
I'm gonna go someplace where they can't find me.
我要去一个他们找不到我的地方
And you're gonna go home.
你可以回家
Peter, I have to protect you.
彼特 我必须要保护你
I can protect myself, claire.
我能保护好我自己 克莱尔
How? you don't have your powers.
怎么保护 你没有超能力了
Your father's trying to kill you.
你♥爸♥爸想杀了你
Look, this isn't your fight.
这不关你的事
I need you to stay...
我要你装作...
Stay what?
装作什么
Innocent.
毫不知情
Fire escape. run!
消防通道 快跑
I'll hold 'em off. Claire.
我会挡住他们 克莱尔
I have a plan. go.
我知道怎么做 快走
You're never gonna find him.
你们永远也找不到他
Aw, that's cute. she's protecting him.
是吗 小天使 瞧瞧她在保护他呢
Don't you know?
你还不知道吧
I'm the defensive player of the year.
我是年度最佳防守队员
Come on!
快
Told you I had a plan.
告诉你了 我知道怎么做
What's wrong?
怎么了
They're coming. come on.
他们追来了 快跑
We should keep moving.
我们得一直跑
Any luck yet?
有什么新发现吗
If you call this luck?
如果你认为这个是新发现的话
What went wrong?
有什么不对劲
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm beginning to think it's impossible
我开始觉得赋予人类超能力的同时
To give people abilities without an adverse reaction.
而又能消除不良反应的希望渺茫
He's a human being for god's sakes.
看在上帝的份上 他就是个普通的人
I see we share a fascination.
我们在共同见证一个奇迹
It seems most of the powers I've documented
看起来大多数我记录在案的超能力
Took place during the last total-annular eclipse.
都发生在上一次全日环食的时候
It's probably just a coincidence.
很有可能仅仅是个巧合
I thought I had successfully combined my findings
我原以为我把我们的研究成果
With yours.
成功地结合到一起了
I mean, theoretically, this formula is sound,
理论上 这个分子式很合理
But the serum is triggering a mutation
但是血浆却在触发变异
Because something is missing.
因为少了什么东西
Something?
什么东西
Some kind of catalyst that allows the proteins
某种催化剂在促使血清中的蛋白
From the serum to bond with the enzymes
同人体肾上腺产生的酶
Produced by each individual's adrenals.
相结合
Then you'll just have to keep looking.
那么你只管继续找下去
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
The key component of this catalyst would be something
这个催化剂的主要成分可能就是那个东西
That couldn't be stored or created synthetically.
它不能被存储或者合成
Meaning what?
这意味着什么
Meaning it would live in a human host.
意味着它将存在于人体内
You're saying this catalyst isn't something.
你是说这个催化剂不是什么物质
It's someone.
而是某种活体
Kaito.
海东
I'm sorry?
你说谁呢
My former colleague, kaito nakamura.
中村海东 我以前的同事
He hid it.
他把它藏起来了
Just not well enough.
只是藏得不够好
I will kill you, you son of a bitch.
我要杀了你 你♥他♥妈♥禽兽
You murdered my father!
你杀了我爸爸
Yes, I did.
没错 是我♥干♥的
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能那样做
I'm not gonna insult you by saying I'm sorry.
要是说对不起的话 我想对你是个侮辱
You deserve so much more than that, elle.
艾尔 你该得到的不仅仅是对不起
You deserve vengeance.
你应该复仇
I'll take whatever you've got.
我会拿走你的一切
I thought you said
我记得你说过
There were people who could help us here.
这里会有人帮助我们
There were.
曾经有过
Where'd they all go?
他们都去哪里了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表