剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Heroes
《英雄》前情提要
Now we know the meaning of the eclipse.
现在我们知道了那个日食意味着什么
Everyone's abilities have gone away.
所有人的超能力都消失了
You have to get them back.
你得帮他们找回来
You have to fix Hiro.
你得帮帮阿宽
Arthur Petrelli erased his memory.
亚瑟·佩里洗去了他的记忆
Hiro now thinks he's ten years old.
阿宽以为他现在只有10岁
I can't do this. I'm sorry.
我做不到 抱歉
I gotta get outta here. What?
我得出去透透气 什么
You don't know me
你不了解我
And you don't know what I've been through.
你也不知道我都遭受了些什么
All he has to do is teleport me to Lawrence,Kansas.
他只需将我传到劳伦斯 堪萨斯
I just didn't want you to see me like this.
我不希望你看到我现在这副模样
Like what?
什么模样
Like this.
这样
No! Claire!
不要 克莱尔
Why isn't she healing?
她为什么不能自愈了
Her ability's not working.
她的超能力失效了
We're both so--
我们两个也是如此
Powerless?
没有超能力了
We can't take what we want anymore.
我们再也不能随心所欲
Says who?
说谁呢
Claire.
克莱尔
Oh,my god.
上帝
Arthur is alive?
亚瑟还活着吗
You're one of the only people In the world that can stop him.
你是世上唯一能够阻止他的人
I'm not going anywhere until I st Samedi.
在解决撒麦迪之前 我哪也不去
The only way to get this guy to come back home with us
我们只有帮他阻止他哥哥
Is if we help him stop his brother.
他才有可能跟我们回去
We know all about you,Senator Nathan Petrelli.
参议员内森·佩里 我们都认识你
Your father warned us you'd come.
你父亲警告过我们 说你会来
Wait,stop. we have to go back!
等等 别跑了 我们得回去
My brother won't stop until we're dead.
我们不死 我哥哥不会罢休的
I have no abilities,Peter!
彼得 我丧失了超能力
Powerless?I'm completely--
彻底丧失了吗
Like there's nothing you can do?
就是说你帮不上忙
There is nothing I can do.
帮不上了
You said all this happened for a reason.
你说过 事出有因的
To test our resolve.
就是为了考验我们的决心
Look,maybe that's a good thing.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
Samedi's abilities are gone too.
撒麦迪的超能力也消失了
He's not invulnerable anymore.
他不再是不死之身了
That does not make him powerless.
那并不能削弱他的能力
His followers think he's a god.
他的追随者认定他就是上帝
Then I say we make him bleed.
那我们就让他流血
We show them he's not a god.
让他们看看 他只不过是血肉之躯
Why did you come here,Peter?
彼得 你为什么来这儿
To find you.Take you back to stop my father.
来找你帮我回去阻止我父亲
Do not lie to me.
别对我撒谎
I needed to know I could be a hero
其实我想证实 即使没有超能力
Without my powers.
我依然是个英雄
Let's go.
我们走吧
Gsw to the shoulder.Bp 110 over 82.
肩部中弹 血压110 82
Heart rate 128.
心率128
We started an iv. d-5-w.
已经进行了静脉注射
It hurts!
好疼
What's your name,sweetheart?
宝贝 你叫什么名字
Claire.
克莱尔
Where's my dad?
我爸爸在哪儿
He's on his way. how long ago were you shot?
正赶来 你何时中枪的
It just happened.
就刚才
It's gonna be easier if you don't lie.
别隐瞒实情 这样治疗会容易一些
I'm not.
没隐瞒
Her whole system's been infected.
她全身都感染了
Either she hasn't been sick in her whole lifeOr you're lying.
要么就是她从未生过病 要么就是你在说谎
You don't want to tell me the truth,You can tell it to the police.
你要是不想说实话就去跟警♥察♥说好了
Is she gonna be okay?
能治好她吗
I don't know.
难以预料
Do you think it's permanent?
你说我们能长久吗
What--our powers going away or us?
什么 你是指丧失的超能力还是我们的关系
Both,I guess.
我想两者皆是吧
I don't know anymore.
不知道
What if it is...Permanent.
万一它是...永久的
Then you get exactly what you want.
那你就如愿以偿了
And what is it I want?
知道我想要什么吗
A chance to reinvent ourselves.
一个重新做人的机会
Free of powers or perils.
没有了超能力 平平安安
Scary.
不再惶惶不可终日
Yeah.
没错
And unexpected.
还有 意想不到的事情
What?
什么
Our powers going away...Or us?
是指超能力丧失... 还是我们
Come on,let's go,Elle!
艾尔 快离开这儿
Come on! wait!
等等我
Who's doing this?
是谁
Who do you think?
你说呢
That's right,run!
这就对了 逃吧
I want you to be scared!
我就想让你感受恐惧
Just like Claire was!
就像克莱尔曾面对的那样
This ends today.
今天来做个了结
Hello
你好
My name is Nathan.I am your friend.
我叫内森 我是你们的朋友
Hello,Nathan.
内森 你好
Hello,young --
你好 小姑娘
There is a lot of power in a name.
名字很有魄力啊
You shouldn't give yours away so freely.
你真不该轻易泄露身份
Some believe that if you know a man's name,
有人认为 如果你知道了谁的名字
You can possess him.
你就可以将他占为己有了
Others believe that names grant great strength.
还有人认为 名字蕴含了力量
Is that why you call yourself Baron Samedi?
这就是你为什么叫巴伦·撒麦迪
So people will worship you like a god?
人们敬你为上帝
Is that why you took the title senator?
那你的名字注定你会是参议员吗
No!
不要
What are you doing with her?
你要对她做什么
She's a restavec. She will be sold.
她是个婊♥子♥ 要卖♥♥了她
You mean prostitute.
你是说 她是妓♥女♥
It's not her choice
喜怒哀乐 亦或生死
To decide whether she's happy or sad.Whether she lives or dies.
都由不得她自己来决定
I'm not gonna let you do this!
我不允许你那么做
You?You are just a man.
凭你 一个凡人
And I am the god.
而我 高高在上的上帝
So,Dr. Suresh,what have you found?
苏雷什教授 有什么发现
Why aren't our abilities working?
为什么我们的超能力都没了
I have checked every imaginable connection
每个我能想到的 跟这次日食有关联的因素
To this eclipse.
我都考虑了
The possibilities are too numerous to consider.
要考虑到的东西实在太多了
Uh,gravity,electron density.
比如 地心引力 电子密度
I mean,maybe it really is just a coincidence.
真的是个巧合也说不定
Yeah,you keep talking,doc,But all I hear is "blah,blah,blah."
教授 你继续滔滔不绝 但对我来说 毫无意义
If you gave me just an inch to breathe!
如果你退后一步的话 我才能继续
You're under a lot of stress.I understand.
你压力太大了 这我能理解
You understand?
你理解吗
You are holding me here against my will And I'm finally cured!
将我禁锢在这儿 而我都要疯了
Being powerless makes me vulnerable.
丧失超能力使我容易受伤
You're paranoid.
你个妄想狂
Very much so.
毫无疑问
I think you need proper motivation.
看来需要适当地给你点动力
Ow. stop!
住手
I'm counting on your help,doctor.
教授 我还寄厚望于你呢
Sandra,what is it?
桑德拉 什么事
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表