剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
i'm not afraid of you.
我不会害怕你的
but he is.
但他却害怕
noah, run!
诺亚 快跑
run!
跑啊
daddy!
爸爸
they killed him!
他们杀了他
gabriel!
加布里埃尔
save us!
救救我们
metropolitan police department.
市警♥察♥局
detective russick, please.
请接罗斯卡警官
this is detective russick.
我就是罗斯卡警官
are you the detective working the jim mccann case?
你是调查吉姆·麦肯一案的警官吗
yes, i am.
是的 我是
i have some information...
我有一些信息...
about him.
是关于他的
who is this?
你是谁
i--
我...
i--
我...
hello?
喂
i killed him.
我杀了他
damn it.
操
journal entry 13.
16号♥日志
i cannot reverse the process.
我无法让这个过程逆转
cannot remove the ability.
无法去掉这超能力
not from maya.
不管是玛雅的
not from myself.
还是我自己的
it's a part of me now.
它已经成了我的一部分
yes?
什么事
you stuck your nose where it didn't belong.
你来到了一个你不该来的地方
so did you.
你也是
and the glory forever and ever.
还有那永无止境的荣誉
amen.
阿门
please, show me my path.
请指明我的出路
you picked the kennedy desk.
你选了肯尼迪用过的桌子
good choice.
不错的选择
you're back.
你回来了
did you find what you were looking for?
找到要找的东西了吗
my resignation.
这是我的辞职信
i know i dragged you into this.
我知道是我把你拖下水的
and i'm sorry.
对不起
i just can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样做了
nothing i can say to change your mind?
我说什么也不能改变你的想法了吗
no.
对
i know what i have to do now.
我知道我现在该做什么
you must pray for guidance.
你必须祈祷保佑
this is your path.
这就是你的出路
you're just gonna have to trust me, nathan.
内森 你一定要相信我
you must help her.
你一定要帮她
drink?
喝点什么吗
yeah.
好的
you okay?
你还好吧
no.
不
so, uh...
这么说来...
you can fly?
你会飞
yeah, mm-hmm.
是的
i can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这发生的一切
yeah.
是啊
i have to show you something.
我要给你看点东西
your hands aren't even cold.
你的手还不至于那么冷
costa verde is gone.
绿色海岸消失了
the single greatest tragedy in american history.
这是美国历史上最大的悲剧
the first lady and i mourn this tremendous loss.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥和我正在为此哀悼
we urge all of you to find your families.
我们提倡所有人都去寻找家人
find your loved ones.
寻找你们爱的人
and that we pray together as a family.
我们要像一家人一样一起祈祷
and as a nation.
我们是一个国家
are you trying to teleport?
想要心灵传输逃跑吗
that's not gonna work with my friend here.
我朋友在这儿 可就行不通了啊
200,000 people
20万人
died in costa verde.
死在了绿色海岸
i want you to feel the pain
我要你感受一下这种痛
of every single death.
对每个人的死
that's one.
这是第一个
i can save them.
我能救他们
everyone in costa verde.
在绿色海岸的每一个人
this whole world...
还有整个世界...
doesn't have to be like this, claire.
不用像这个样子的 克莱尔
you don't have to be like this.
你不需要这样做
i saved you once, i can save you again.
我救过你一次 我也能救你第二次
no.
不
that's two.
这是第二个
stop.
住手
i'd like a moment with my brother alone.
我想要和我弟弟独处一会儿
is this the president or my father speaking?
这是总统还是我爸爸的命令
both.
两者都有
i know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
i've seen it.
我都看见了
the world splitting in half.
全世界的人快被分成两类了
i'm not ignorant.
我不能袖手旁观
i've seen the paintings.
我看到那些画了
and i've heard the dreams.
我也听说过那些梦
i know what's going on.
我知道将来会发生什么
you're strong, pete.
你的能力很强 彼得
but one man cannot save the world.
但仅靠一个人的能力是不能拯救世界的
it's everybody's responsibility.
这是每一个人的责任
everybody with abilities.
每一个有超能力的人
yeah.
是的
an army with abilities.
组成有超能力的军队
congress has agreed to full proliferation...
议会已经同意超能力扩散...
because of costa verde.
因为绿色海岸发生的事
because of you.
因为你
now, i know you think
我知道你以为
people can't be trusted.
人都是不能被相信的
that we're all greedy.
因为我们都是贪婪的
power hungry.
都有对能力的渴望
but we were created in god's image, pete.
但我们是上帝的造物 彼得
there is a goodness to man.
这是对人类的恩赐
pete...
彼得...
you don't trust me?
你不相信我吗
you've been manipulated before by linderman.
你曾经被林达曼所操控
you were gonna blow up new york city.
你也差点炸飞整个纽约
you can read minds.
你会读心术
read mine.
读我吧
peter?
彼得
i understand...
我知道...
your intentions.
你的思想
your emotions.
你的情感
you believe that you're doing the right thing,
你相信你做的事是对的
but you're wrong.
但你错了
peter, stop.
彼得 住手
it hurts.
痛死了
i need--
我要...
i need--
我要
i need to--
我要...
i need to...
我要...
understand.
我知道
i need to--
我想要
your intentions.
你的思想
mr. president!
总统先生
mr. president, are you all right?
总统先生 你还好吧
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表