剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
-停下 -怎么
- Stop it. - What's the matter?
你清楚你比他强
You know you're better than him.
你清楚你比他们任何人都强
You know you're better than all of them!
我不比他们强
I'm not better.
我杀了你
I killed you.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你不是故意的
You didn't mean to kill me.
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
你不明白吗 我想要你死
Don't you understand? I wanted you to die.
你看我的眼神
The way you looked at me...
好像我是个怪物
Like I was some kind of a monster.
我感觉自己很渺小
I felt so small.
然后你拿着剪刀过来
And then you came at me with those scissors.
我怎么可能特别
How can I be special?
我怎么能成功
How can I be anything
在我杀了唯一一个爱我的女人后
When I killed the only woman who ever loved me?
你就是这样迷失自我的
So...that's how you lost yourself,
你为什么让我回来
Why you brought me back.
我原谅你 加布里艾尔
I forgive you, Gabriel.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
现在你可以随心所欲
And now you can be anything you want.
成为参议员
Be a senator...
甚至是
or maybe even...
美国总统
President of the United States.
是啊
You're right.
我可以随心所欲
I can be anything I want.
我可以当总统
I can be president.
我不会让你失望的 妈妈
I won't let you down, ma.
我去商店 一会回来 门没锁
Went to store.Be back in a few minutes.Doors open.
看这个 妈妈马上就回来
Look at this. see? Mommy's coming right back.
你想她了吧 我打赌你一定想了
You miss her, huh? I bet you do.
瞧这里 妈妈收拾的很好
wow, look at this. mommy's doing pretty good, huh?
在你出生前
You know, before you were born,
爸爸妈妈关系不太好
Mommy and daddy weren't getting along so well.
我都不知道你的存在
I didn't even know that you existed, you know?
她没想到在我看了你之后
She didn't know that I would take one look at you
就爱上了你
and fall in love... which is what I did.
我爱你 房♥间真漂亮
I fell in love! Wow, nice room.
我知道你在想什么
You know, I know what you're thinking.
我不能给你妈妈洗♥脑♥
And I can't--I can't just put a whammy on mommy
让她忘记一切并原谅我
and make her forget everything and forgive me.
不 我不能这么做
No, I can't do that.
我们不能对无辜的人用超能力
'cause we can't use our powers on unsuspecting people.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god. Oh, thank god!
谢谢你带他回来
Thank you for bringing him back.
没事 他
Yeah. What? Come on. He's...
他很棒
He's really a great kid.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
-怎么了 -嘘
- What is it? - shh! shh! shh!
我们被监视了 我能听见他们
We're being watched. I can hear 'em.
街口有辆货车 里面全是特工
There's a van down the street filled with agents.
我可以先拖住他们
I can hold them off for now,
你们俩先走
But I gotta get the two of you guys outta here.
我在湖边有个避暑别♥墅♥
Uh, my folks' summer house at the lake.
好的 你去打包 我看着小马特
Good, good. You pack, I'll watch Matty.
你怎么办
Well, what about you?
我也可以去
Uh...I mean, I could come too.
我知道这很疯狂
I know, that's crazy.
贾尼斯
Janice...
我是他父亲 我想参与他的生活
I'm his father, and I wanna be a part of his life.
我们有很多事要谈
We have a lot to talk about.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们国家面临着最大的挑战
Our country faces the biggest challenges
这一代人中
We've seen in a generation--
有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥和全球经济危机
From terrorism to global economic chaos.
我们的领导班子在面对挑战时还显得欠缺
Our leadership is ill-prepared to meet these challenges.
我们需要在华盛顿改革现行的政♥权♥结构
We need to shake up the power structure in washington
为了给美♥利♥坚♥带来真正意义上的变化
In order to bring real change to america,
我有一个恰当的计划
And i have a plan that will do just that.
也许你会问 为什么我不把这个提案
You may ask, "why aren't i presenting
呈递给总统先生呢
This new initiative to the president?"
相信我 我这样做过
Believe me, i've tried.
我的理事们努力与白宫取得联♥系♥
My office has made numerous phone calls to the white house,
但是总统似乎有一点忙
But it seems the president is just...
没有时间与我面对面地商讨
too busy to meet with me face-to-face,
日理万机
too occupied keeping the status quo,
忙于国家事务
business as usual.
似乎他对于改变的话题很感兴趣
Seems he likes to talk about change...
但却没有合适的时间来处理
But he isn't ready or willing to make it.
我知道一个方法 可以将我们真正的意图带给白宫
I know a way to bring real purpose back to the white house,
带给这个国家
back to this country.
我也向你们保证
And i promise you
如果总统同意与我会面的话
that when the president agrees to meet with me,
如果他同意与我握手的话
when he agrees to shake my hand,
这个国家也就开始真正发生变化
real change will come to this country.
我们再也不会像从前那样了
and we will not be the same
他成了个易容者
He's a apeshifter.
而且他现在离变成最强大的超能力者
And now he's one handshake away
也只有一步之遥了
from being the most powerful man on earth.
说不定总统根本不会见他呢
Well, maybe the president won't meet with him.
你开玩笑呢 他说了那么多刻薄的话
Are you kidding me? after that vitriol?
趁我们说话这空 我确信我得安排个围攻他的计划
I'm sure my staff's arranging a sit-down with him as we speak.
我们需要一个计划 不
We need a plan. no.
我得自己去 诺亚
I gotta do this myself, noah.
你以前犯过同样的错误 内森
You made that mistake before, nathan.
我得试着一个人扛 不管用的
Trying to do it all by yourself--it doesn't work.
她说得对 我们能帮你
She's right. we can help you.
听着 我没必要和他动手
Look, i don't have to fight him.
我只要确定
I just have to make sure
他不会跟总统见面就行
that he doesn't meet the president first.
塞拉就盼着这个呢 他正守株待兔呢
Sylar will expect that. he'll be waiting for you.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
解铃还须系铃人 彼得
I started this, pete.
我自己搞定
I gotta end it.
我们到了 二十六号♥大楼
We are here. Building 26.
阿宽 如果你当我是朋友
If we're equal partners,
凡事就要商量以后再出结论
you can't make plans without consulting me.
嗯
Okay.
还有 不要随便把我当诱饵
No more volunteering me as bait...
也别让我当笼中之鼠
or possum or prisoner without consulting me.
嗯
Okay.
这样行吗 从今以后我们就是伙伴了吧
Okay? So, we're agreed? Partners?
嗯 安藤 你能当个蝙蝠侠真好
Yes. Being Batman is great, Ando.
但是我不想看到
But I don't want you to fight alone.
你不相信任何人一个人单打独斗
With no one to trust.
Crimson Arc需要一个盟友
The Crimson Arc needs a partner.
我也需要
And so do I.
阿宽你知道吗 从现在开始一切都变了
You realize this changes everything.
我知道 我们是朋友
I do, my friend.
走吧
Let's do it.
让时间停止吧
Go ahead, freeze time.
阿宽 怎么了
What is it?
我头疼欲裂
My head hurts. Bad.
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
马特 你找到他的奶嘴了吗
Matt, did you find his pacifier?
-马特 -找到了
- Matt? - Right.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready.
很抱歉 詹妮丝 我不能跟你一起走
I'm so sorry, janice. I can't go with you.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表