剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
That sounds like a one-sided partnership.
我们又不是搭档
We're not partners.
你站在边上 别出声就是了
You just stay close and keep your mouth shut.
这里是谁负责
Who the hell's in charge around here?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我是科里副队长
I'm lieutenant chory.
你是哪位
Who are you?
联调局特别探员 安德鲁·汉森
Special agent andrew hanson, fbi.
副队长 能否解释一下这些地障
Lieutenant, you mind telling me why these barricades
为何靠前了30英尺
Aren't 30 feet further back?
你想让媒体找我们的麻烦吗
You want the media up our ass?
还是你想
R,I'm in the midd-- aryou just trying to get
害死这些无辜群众
One of these lookie-loo civilians killed?
听到了吧
You heard the man!
把车退后
Back these horses up!
都来动手
All hands!
给我们弄两杯咖啡
We're gonna need some coffee.
要无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Decaf.
快动手
Let's go
另一端三英尺
Ree feetn the otr side.
你是喝无咖♥啡♥因♥的吧
You drk decaf,rit,noah?
我都说了
I already told you
有人强行把我拽到他的体内
Somebody put me in his body agait my will.
我发誓
I swear.
那你为什么要和我们走
Then why'd you come along with us?
你有很多机会可以逃跑
You had plenty of chances to bail.
你说你要去害人
You said you were gonna hurt people.
我不能让你这样
I couldn't let that happen.
你活腻了是吧
Now I know you're full of it.
这么想逞能
Nobody's that heroic
分子式几年都没有人动过
The formula hasn't been moved in years
为什么现在要
Why now?
考虑到最近发生的事
Given recent events,
佩里夫人觉得离家近点会比较保险
Mrs. petrelli deemed it wise to keep her half close to home.
看 中村 分子式在那
我们必须从他那抢过来
怎么抢
我有办法了
我们进去吗
Are we going in?
我自己去 你在外面等着
I am. You're waiting out here.
那谁来保护你的安全
Well, what's that gonna protect you from?
不用
Nothing.
要你就是来做样子的
It's for show.
你不带枪吗
And you're going in without your gun to?
诺克斯不希望我带武器
Knox wants me unarmed.
他说他来释放那些人♥质♥
He says he'll release the hostages.
知道吗 他们不会让你活着出来了
You do realize they're not gonna let you out alive?
真搞笑
Well,that's very touching.
一个怪物竟然关心我的死活
A monster cares about my well being.
你的性命至关重要
Well,you're so concerned
就为证明你比我能力更强
With proving that you're better than me
宁愿去送死
That you're willing to get yourself killed.
我比你更强大
I am better than you.
我能帮忙 让我为你做点什么吧
I can help. let me do something.
好 去审问人♥质♥吧
All right,debrief the hostages.
用你巧言善变的本事套出他们的话
Use that silver tongue of yours to diffuse their stories
无论发生什么情况
But under no circumstances
你都不能离开那商店半步
Are you to go anywhere near that buffet in there.
随时给我报告
Tell me?
好吧
Yeah
有人在吗
Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mother.
是的 我不是
No,I'm not.
你母亲和我长的很像
Your mom and I look so much alike.
但我一点也不了解她
But I don'know anything about her.
天那 我知道这对你来说很难相信
God,I imagine this is so strange for you.
是有点
Yeah,kind of.
我要回去了 很抱歉
I should go. I'm sorry.
你的确和她很像
You look just like her.
你也与众不同吗 像我妈妈一样
Are you special too,like my mom?
我不明白你在说什么
I'm not sure what you mean.
她有超能力
She had a power.
她和绿巨人一样有强大的力量
She was super strong like the hulk.
你不想说这些也无所谓
It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it.
我妈妈最初也很难控制她的超能力
It was hard for my mom to handle at first too.
别介意
Gets easier though.
你也与众不同吗 弥迦
Are you special too,micah?
我能和机器交流
I can talk to machines.
你能和机器交流
You can talk to machines?
是的
Yeah.
也许我能帮你找到一些答案
Maybe I can help you get some of your answers.
你姓什么
What's your last name?
施特劳斯 两个S
Uh,strauss--two ss.
我可以将你的信息
I can cross-reference every bit of information
和我妈妈的进行对比
On both you and my mom.
只有一点相同
Just one match.
你们都在加利福尼亚的同一家医院出生
You were both born in the same hospital in california.
同一天
Same day.
同一个医生
Same doctor too.
齐默曼医生
Dr.Zimmerma
起码你现在知道她的一些情况了
Now you know one thing about her.
再见了
Goodbye.
我拿到了
I've got it.
我找遍了所有地方
I've been looking everywhere.
这是我的公文包
I believe this is my briefcase.
你认错了
No, you are mistaken.
它是我的
This is mine. wait.
我们叫人来看
We call someone.
服务员
Usher!
影院服务员
Movie usher!
不 等等
No, hold on.
有人吗
Please !
真是废物 我们成功了
你究竟在干什么
我做得太棒了啊
你应该扮作服务员 这才是原计划
你不就是这样计划的吗
我简直烦透了再陪你演戏
我知道我会连累你一起遭天谴
也许她说得对 这个罗宾应该会飞
有时候我很犹豫该不该拉你下水
中村 快让时间停下
怎么不管用了
要爆米花吗
Popcorn?
你毁了我的生活
You took away my life.
你是个罪犯
You're a criminal, knox.
犯罪与否需要法庭和律师来裁决
Criminals get trials and lawyers.
我陷入了极大的罪孽之中
Me, I got stuck in super-guantanamo.
你被冤枉了 是吗
You got a bum rap, is that it?
我想你无法逃脱法律的审判
I think you get off being judge,jury,and executioner.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
诺克斯
Knox.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to dthis.
你可以走了 你自♥由♥了
You can walk away. you're free now.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我懒的再听你说了
I'm done listening to you!
不
No!
今天绝没有人会死
No one dies today!
听着
Listen to me!
你
You.
你♥他♥妈♥的都干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
我来这 是要把你带走
I came to find you. Get you outta here.
带我走
Outta here?
我们必须阻止这一切发生
Then we need to stop this.
他身处危险之中
He's in trouble.
世界都处于危险之中
The world is in trouble.
你不明白吗
Don't you get ?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表