剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
the v.a. rep that was out here last week.
上周管理局派来的人
right.
是的
oh, yeah, he was reassigned to dallas.
他被分到达拉斯
uh, farrell and i-- we're the new team now.
我和法雷尔 现在是新的搭档
that's the story.
就是这样
welcome to the company.
欢迎加入公♥司♥
hi. do you like pie?
要披萨吗
oh, that rhymed, didn't it?
很押韵 不是吗
come on in.
进来吧
i'm really--i'm really glad you came, elle.
真高兴你来了 艾尔
i-i wasn't sure you would.
想不到你会来
i have been thinking about you
我一直牵挂着你
and--and wondering how you've been since--
想知道你那以后你怎么样了
oh, better.
好多了
great, actually, um...
真的好多了
thanks to you.
多亏了你
i just decided to clean up this place, and all this clutter
我决定把这里清理干净 这些东西
was filling my head with bad thoughts.
让我心里充满了邪念
what's this?
这是什么
oh, that's just, um...
这是
it's just a list of people like me.
一份名单 跟我一样的人
nice, single guys like you?
跟你一样的单身
maybe i should take this list.
也许我该拿着这份名单
oh, no, no...
不 不
um, i'm sorry, elle.
对不起 艾尔
there's...
有些
there's something you should know about me.
有些事你应该知道
i have a kind of a power--
我有一种力量
um, an ability
超能力
that's out of the ordinary.
是超越常理的
i don't understand.
我不明白
oh, my god.
我的天
you--
你
the other people on the list-- they can do things too.
名单上的人 也有超能力
wait. there are others?
等等 其他人也有
what kind of pie did you bring?
你带来的是哪种披萨
peach.
蜜桃味
that's my favorite kind.
我的最爱
good work, meredith. you were born for this.
干得好 梅雷迪思 很有天赋
yeah, so that's it? i'm an agent now?
这样就行了 我过关了吗
not quite.
还没完
getting scum off the street, that's the easy part.
搞定这些败类很简单
the real test is loyalty.
正真要看的是你是否忠心
you're not gonna always agree
你不会一直同意
with the decisions the company makes,
公♥司♥的决定
but when you prove you can follow orders
当你能够不问原因
no questions asked,
只服从命令的时候
that's when we'll call you "agent gordon."
才算通过了
put him in cell nine.
把他关进9号♥房♥
come on.
快点
meredith?!
梅雷迪思
flint?!
弗林特
i thought you got away.
我以为你逃脱了
yeah, well, an invisible man tackled me in the alley.
一个隐形人在路上把我拦住了
what, are they gonna make you an agent also?
他们也让你当特工吗
what?
什么
what do-- what do you mean "also"?
你说"也"是什么意思
what did they tell you?
他们给你说什么了
they're gonna train me, mer.
他们会训练我
i'm gonna get to wear
我会穿上
one of them, uh, suits and everything.
他们的全套制♥服♥装备
oh, flint.
弗林特
this is gonna be great, mer.
这很不错 梅雷迪思
it's gonna be you and me, working together.
你和我将起工作
is there a problem?
有问题吗
no, sir.
没有 长官
no problem at all.
什么问题也没有
this is bag and tag, baby, bag and tag!
这很不错 宝贝 很不错
i can't believe
我无法相信
you can just lift your finger and move things.
你动动手指就能移♥动♥物体
it must feel amazing.
感觉一定很爽
it does.
恩
but it can be overwhelming too...
但有时也有点过头
like a drug that you can't get enough of.
有点像嗑药 可能会上瘾
how many others are there like you?
有多少人和你一样
with abilities? i don't know.
也有超能力吗 我不知道
to be honest, i don't want to know.
说实话 我不想知道
i have a kind of problem.
我总有种异样的冲动
i guess you could say i'm like an addict.
就像个瘾君子一样
i have this overwhelming hunger to...
因为我十分渴望
um, i covet the powers of others.
得到别人的能力
but somehow, since the other day, since...
不知为何 从那天起
since meeting you...
自从遇见了你
i feel like maybe i don't have to be so special.
我觉得我或许不必如此特别
maybe i can just be gabriel again.
或许我能做回原来的自己
but you are special, gabriel.
可你确实很特别 加布里艾尔
you're special just the way you are.
你就是你 你很特别
"special just the way you are."
你就是你 你很特别
i was afraid you were about to burst into song.
你不如唱首歌♥赞美下
i was just trying to win his trust.
我只是想得到他的信任
yeah, well, we're stalling out here.
好吧 我们现在是浪费时间
we need to kick it into high gear.
我们得快点
i don't think he's gonna kill again.
我想他不会再杀人了
i really think we should look
我真的觉得我们该去调查
into someone else on this list.
名单上其他的人
no, we're sticking with the plan.
不 按计划执行
mr. gray is a killer. we know that.
加布里艾尔 是个杀人犯 这是共识
the only question is, "will we witness the act,
问题在于我们能否在场阻止他杀人
or will he do it in a dark alley somewhere?"
或是随他暗地里杀人
but what if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
what if his suicide attempt was a wake-up call?
他的自杀说明他可能已经觉醒了
you like this guy.
你喜欢他
isn't that adorable?
真可爱
you think he's sweet, is that it?
你觉得他不错 对吧
what about this one-- trevor zeitlan?
你觉得这个怎么样 特雷弗·祖特兰
i'm not gonna do it.
我不会那样做
we need to see him kill.
我们得看到他杀人
i am not going to do it.
我不会做的
all right, if that's how you feel.
好吧 如果你真的那样想
here, go ahead.
那你走吧
go on.
别回头
new york city-- you could, i don't know,
这里是纽约市 你可以 也许
become a waitress?
当个服务员
we have orders, elle.
我们得服从命令 艾尔
you don't follow orders, you're not an agent.
不服从 你就不是特工
you're not an agent, you're on your own.
不是特工 你就自谋生路吧
your father has been training you for this
你♥爸♥爸一直在训练你
since you were four years old.
从你四岁的时候就开始了
come on.
别想了
let's introduce mr. zeitlan to mr. gray.
我们把 祖特兰先生交给 加布里艾尔
i'm sorry, arthur.
对不起 亚瑟
i don't know how he survived that crash.
我不知道他怎么活下来的
you know how badly you screwed this up?
你搞的很糟
now nathan's out for blood.
内森会找过来的
look, maybe we should rethink this.
或许我们该重新考虑下
i mean, a second attempt is bound to look suspicious,
再做一次的话肯定会引人怀疑
and who knows how angela's gonna react?
而且不知道安吉拉会怎么想
what do you suggest-- we abort?
你的意思是 我们放弃吗
no, no. not abort, no.
不是
postpone. you're not thinking this through.
推迟 你没想明白
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表