剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我会用尽全力的
As far as I need to.
能 我正准备这么做呢
Yeah. I was just about to do that.
你去后面看看 我去这边
All right, check back there. I got over here.
第四章 冷战
Chapter Four, Cold wars
长官 有情况
Sir, we have a situation.
还没有 长官 不是伯奈特
No, sir, not Bennet.
有老婆 有儿子
A wife, a boy.
五星期前
Five weeks ago
武器 钱 去啊
Guns, money. Go.
对吧
Okay?
-普瑞马特公♥司♥已经倒闭了 -普瑞马特公♥司♥
- Primatech is closed. - Primatech?!
是的 当然 进来说
Yeah, yeah, sure. Come on in.
而不是超能力
Not their ability.
很高兴看到你重操旧业
Glad to see you got your old job back.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
有件大事一触即发
Something big is happening.
绿色海岸 加利福尼亚州
Costa verde, California
难道你也在监视我
Are you spying on me?
为什么不从她开始
Why don't you start with her?
但是我们要想一起工作 我得知道...
But once we begin engagement, I have to know...
你针对的许多超能力者都是好人
A lot of the people you're targeting are good people.
趴下 帕克曼
Get on the ground, Parkman.
我觉得累了 诺亚
I am tired, Noah.
这个工作是让你去了解他们的人性
This job is about understanding their humanity,
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
现在好了 你的行为正好支持了强硬派观点
Well, your actions supported the hard-liners,
-没图像了 -行动 快
- We lost visual. - Go, now!
应该算 但我需要你帮忙
She could be. But I need your help.
他们是目标
They're targets.
或者10个正常人 12个正常人
Or 10 of us... 12 of us...
我觉得咱们出师不利
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
在你评价我之前 先好好看看自己
Take a hard look at yourself before you judge me.
没错 去吧
All right, go.
空的
Empty.
你是彼得吧 对不对
Peter, right?
弄清楚了 他不过是个中层管理人员
Turns out he's still middle management.
你应该早点告诉我的
You should have told me about this.
例外还是存在的
Certain exceptions need to be made.
这是好事 你可以回家去陪克莱尔了
It's a good thing. You get to go home to Claire.
打一针镇定剂
Get a sedative.
找出答案 我挡着他们
Find out. I'll hold them off.
你开枪的话他们就没命了
You pull the trigger, you're signing their death warrant.
这是仓库地址和锁的密♥码♥
Storage unit combination lock.
你得人性化一点才能做好
But you have to be human to do that.
是的 我承认
Yeah, I admit...
我进入你的脑袋后 大家都要被抓
I go back inside your head right now and we get caught.
当你抓到所有人后你打算干什么
What do you plan to do once you have everybody?
我去
I'll go.
你应该带走这该死的表然后呆在家
You should have just taken the damn watch and stayed home.
你是对的
You were right before.
等我命令再行动
Wait for my order before moving in.
那你能追溯到多久以前的记忆
And how far are you willing to push?
恩
Huh.
对我们... 和他们的信任
About us...and them.
有个政♥府♥项目
A government program.
你还认为我存有私心吗
You still think I'm compromised?
所以我可以 帮助人们 改变很多
So I could...help people, make the big impact.
你可不要铤而走险
You barely touched your prime rib.
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
别听他的 我们来就是干这个的
Don't listen to him. This is why we came.
好极了
Fine. Fine.
就让我带他出去吧
Just...let me walk him out.
别担心 我们会送他安全回家
Don't worry, we'll get him home safe.
有数不清的武器和其他东西
We have loads of... weapons and...stuff.
你也做到了
And you've won.
我想我不会改变决定了
So far around the bend...
我以为你很开心 和家人在一起的时间多了
I thought you'd enjoy the extra time with your family.
诺亚 我们美国政♥府♥
Noah, I am the U.S. government.
那不再是问题
That's not gonna be a problem anymore.
你觉得自己清白吗
You think you're innocent?
怎么会这么巧 偶遇老熟人
How else would I randomly bump into old acquaintances?
是 你当然完成了 而且我对此非常感激
Yes, you certainly did. And I appreciate it.
两天前 26号♥大楼
Two days ago building 26
干得游刃有余
And family man.
-用泰瑟枪把他击昏 -是 长官
- Tasers on stun. - Yes, sir.
我带你出去
Let me walk him out.
听着 我因为某种原因加入了公♥司♥
Look, I joined the company for a reason.
你真应该锁好窗户
You really should lock your windows.
内森
Nathan.
你说的过于简单了
You're oversimplifying it.
谁是上级 谁
Who is he? Who?
兄弟 我以前是警♥察♥ 你们是科学家和护士
Guys, look, I was a cop. You're a scientist, a nurse.
你是个良才
You're a valuable asset.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
从各方面考虑 一切进展都不错
All things considered, it went pretty well.
还有个女儿 叫克莱尔 对吧
And your daughter Claire, right?
然后杀了你
And then they're gonna kill you.
你们都会死
You'll all be dead.
是谁 快说 到底是谁
Who is it? Come on, who is it?!
有点作用
It's working.
我们派遣的一队人马正在接近他
We've got a local team on the move to apprehend him.
若真是那样 此刻被绑在椅子上的就是我了
If I had, I probably be the one tied up on that chair.
我能阻止达芙妮的死吗
That I could have maybe prevented Daphne's death?
对 再等他一会儿吧
Yeah, just, uh... just give him some more time.
内森也是 在这件事上
And so does Nathan, for that matter.
未完待续
To be continued...
你破窗而入 拿枪指着我的头
You broke into my house, put a gun to my head.
我一直对道德沦落心安理得
I've always been comfortable with morally gray.
有同情心的那个
Compassionate one.
完全同意
Absolutely.
让个人利益蒙蔽了他的判断力
Let his personal interests cloud his judgment.
是的
Yeah.
别装出一副好像很了解我的样子
You don't presume to know anything about me.
我要让他清醒地尝尝滋味
I want him to feel everything.
那么 快把事情了解了吧
So...get it over with.
想要一举得胜
To win this war for good,
还是继续像这样 没完没了给我白眼
Or continue undermining me with every glance?
我不得不去改变
You had I have to change that.
你是兄弟俩里的那个好人
You're the good brother.
哪
Where?
你的档案我也读过 唐可先生
I've read your files too, Mr. Danko.
你是老大 听你的
You're the boss.
我看到你们俩在出租车里
I just saw you and him in a cab.
他和内森策划了这一切
He planned it all... with Nathan.
希望现在开始维持我的家庭为时不晚
Maybe it's not to late to cobble my family back together.
我在家也只能玩玩填字游戏了
There's only so many crossword puzzles I can do.
心软无疑是原因
Kid gloves are standard issue in this outfit.
这会让你和伯奈特无法做出客观决定
That makes both yours and Bennet's choices tarnished.
这也是我一直以来唯一懂得做的
This is all I've ever known.
我始终相信隔离是有效的
Me...I still believe containment can work.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表