剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Don't worry.
别担心
You'll have all the funding you need.
你会得到你所需的经费
Don't fill up.
别吃太饱
Your dad's bringing home takeout from that new Indian place.
你♥爸♥会从印度带特产回来
Sounds good.
听上去不错
I didn't mean to pry this morning.
我不想打探你今天早上的事
Sounds like your trip was a little--I don't know what.
似乎你的旅途中有点 我不知道怎么说
Disappointing?
失落
Did you guys have any fun at all?
你们玩得开心吗
Take in a broadway show?
看了一场话剧吗
Dad was a little busy...
其实爸爸正忙于...
Abducting innocent people.
绑♥架♥无辜的人
He's not been honest with you, mom.
他没告诉你实话 妈妈
He's not a consultant.
他不是什么顾问
He's working for a secret program
他正为一个秘密计划效力
Imprisoning people with powers.
囚禁有超能力的人
The company?
是公♥司♥吗
No.
不是
No, the company's gone.
不是 公♥司♥早没了
This is something else.
这次另有他人作祟
Honey, are you sure?
宝贝 你确定吗
I mean, maybe I was there.
会不会是... 我当时在场
I saw it.
亲眼目睹一切
They were loading prisoners onto a transport plane.
他们正用运输机装载犯人
They had them all hooded.
他们的头被蒙住
They were drugged.
还被下了药
It was horrible.
太可怕了
Oh, my god.
老天
It's starting all over again.
这一切又来了
No, this is worse.
其实这次更糟
They're taking everyone.
他们要抓走所有人
Not just dangerous people.
不仅是那些危险分子
Anyone with an ability.
只要你有能力
Matt parkman.
马特·帕克曼
Dr. Suresh.
苏雷什博士
Peter.
彼得
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just can't lie to you anymore.
我不能再欺骗你了
Indian food?
印度菜
Go on upstairs, honey.
你先上楼 宝贝
What's going on?
发生什么了
Noah, I can't take it anymore.
诺亚 我受不了了
I just can't.
无法忍♥受
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
Hunting people down.
到处抓人
You don't know what I've been doing.
你不懂我在做什么
Don't lie to me, Noah.
别骗我了 诺亚
You have no idea...
你不懂...
I really wanted to believe...
我真的想相信...
How big this thing is. That you could change.
这有什么 你能改变
That you could be someone different
你能焕然一新
From who you really are.
和以前的你划清界限
Do you have any idea how difficult this is?
你知道这有多难吗
Maybe I don't have a choice!
或许我根本无法选择
There is always a choice!
怎么会没法选择
The government is putting together a list
政♥府♥正在编制一份名单
Of people they are rounding up,
上面是他们在抓的人
And they have made it very clear to me
他们跟我讲的很清楚
That if I am not on board, that Claire will be on that list.
如果我不参与 克莱尔就会榜上有名
Don't make this about Claire!
别把克莱尔扯进来
Tracy, I don't know how you did it,
特雷西 我不知道你怎么做到的
But you better get used to the heat
可你最好习惯这热量
Because you are never getting out of here again.
因为你再也跑不了了
We both know what you did.
你我都知道 你究竟做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Broken chain, unlocked door.
坏掉的铁链 没锁的门
You wanted me to escape.
你想让我逃走
You know what?
你知道吗
Next time, I will.
下次 我一定会成功的
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Team leader,
队长
This is central, please respond.
这里是总部 请回话
Team leader, this is central.
队长 这里是总部
Please respond.
请回话
Team leader, this is central. do you copy?
队长 这里是总部 你能听到吗
Repeat, do you copy?
重复 你能听到吗
This is central command. Go to Channel B.
这里总部 切换到B频道
Please respond. Do you copy?
请回话 你能听到吗
Team leader, this is central. Please respond.
队长 这是总部 请回答
You were right.
你是对的
I should have never interrupted the course of destiny.
我不该打乱命运的安排
No apolpgoes, my friend.
说什么对不起 我的朋友
I realize why I was sent to India
我明白了为什么来印度
And it wasn't to get my abilities back.
不是为了找回我的能力
It was to learn that I do not need powers to be a hero.
而是为了明白 没能力我也能成英雄
I finally figured out why your names are so familiar.
我终于明白 为啥你们的名字这么耳熟了
A fax came in addressed to Hiro and Ando.
有份给阿宽和安藤的传真
See?
你看
It's from someone named rebel.
来自一个自称是反抗者的人
Who?
谁
Just an address in Los Angeles.
只写了一个洛杉矶的地址
And the words, "save Matt Parkman."
还有几个词 拯救马特·帕克曼
It's a message from destiny.
这是命运的来信
So you straightened it all out with mom,
你刚和妈妈大战一场
And now you're off to a new assignment?
现在你就又有新的任务了
No.
不是
No, your mother wants me
不是的 你妈妈想让我
To move out of the house for a while.
暂时搬出这个家
She's right.
她是对的
We keep too many secrets in this family.
对于这个家我们隐藏了太多秘密
So I'm gonna try to be a better person.
所以我会试着去做一个好点儿的人
Better husband, better father.
做个好丈夫 好爸爸
And not tell lies.
不再说谎
And if we all work really hard
如果我们加倍努力
To be honest with each other,
坦诚相待
Then maybe we can...
或许我们可以...
Heal these wounds.
抚平这些创伤
But I'll be around.
我会一直保护你们的
We'll get through this.
我们会挺过去的
I love you, Claire bear.
我爱你 克莱尔宝贝
I'll see ya.
再见了
Thanks for coming back for me.
谢谢你回来救我
I didn't come back for you.
我回来不是找你的
I came back for this. You just happened to be there.
我回来是要拿这个 你恰好在那而已
Tracked me twice in less than a week.
不到一周时间就找到我两次
I knew if I kept driving,
我敢肯定 如果再继续开下去
it was only a matter of time Before they caught up to me again.
他们迟早能第三次找到我
I needed to understand how they work.
我必须弄清楚他们是怎么追踪我的
Still, you could have just left me.
你可以跟以前一样把我扔下
Mark Leggett.
马克·莱格特
Excuse me?
什么
The analyst who died in the hall today.
今天死在大厅里的那位分♥析♥师
That was his name. Mark Leggett.
这就是他的名字 --马克·莱格特
Thought you'd want to know.
我觉得你想知道
He left a wife and two kids.
他留下一个寡妇和两个孩子
You let her out, didn't you?
你把她放走的 是不是
You murdered an innocent man.
你杀的是无辜的人
There are times in war
当时战火纷飞
When someone has to fall on a grenade.
必须有人扑在手榴弹上
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表