剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
The day everything changed.
那一天一切都变了
Yeah,but what does that mean to us?
是啊 但那意味着什么
I think that your powers will come back When the eclipse ends.
我觉得你们的能力会复原的 当日食结束的时候
Uh,guys.You might actually be on to something.
伙计们 你们可能已经知道一些事情
Look at this.
看看这个
This is a picture of Daphne at her house
这画上显示达芙妮正在家里
And she's running.
她在跑
I gotta get back there before she leaves.
我必须在她离开之前赶到那里
Thanks,guys.
谢谢 伙计
That was Matt Parkman.
那是马特·帕克曼
Yeah,I'm Matt Parkman.
恩 我也是马特·帕克曼
Hiro.
阿宽
Great news.You're going to get your powers back.
好消息 你能找回你能力
Then we'll figure out how to get your brain back.
然后我们就能找回你的记忆
No.I don't want to grow up.
不 我不想长大
Not now! Not ever!
现在不想 以后也不想
I know you can't understand a word I'm saying,
我知道你理解不了我所说的
But there's something,um,I need to confess.
但是有些事情我需要坦白
You know,somebody's supposed to be looking out for you.
你要知道 应该有人正在找你
Somebody's supposed to be protecting you.Standing up for you.
也应该有人来保护你 来为你撑腰
Somebody like me.
就像我这样的人
I had power.I had influence.
我有权力 也有势力
And I didn't.And I'm sorry.
但我却没能保护你 对不起
Ready to go home?
准备好回家了吗
Yeah.
是啊
They found him. They found him.
他被发现了
We don't have much time.
我们没多少时间了
We need to make a run for it.
我们得快跑
No,no,it'll never work.
不 没用的
Look,you-- I'll hold them off.
听着 我来拖住他们
You guys escape. Go.
你们先跑 快走
Give me that.
把这个给我
No,Pete--
不 彼得
Stop,you're a senator. You're important.
住手 你是参议员 你很重要
You need the haitian.
你们需要海地人
I'm expendable.
我无所谓的
Have a little faith in me,okay?
相信我 好吗
Go.
快走
Go!
快走啊
Mom.
妈
My mouth is dry.
我口好渴
It's the antibiotics.
那是因为抗生素
You're fighting off an infection.
你的身体在抵抗感染
It hurts.
好疼啊
Here,take this.Here.
拿着这个 拿着
If the pain's too much,press that button.
如果疼的受不了 就按下按钮
Where's dad?
爸爸在哪里
He's on his way.
他正赶过来
Just try and relax.
试着放松些
You're lying.
你骗我
You're not very good at it.
你不太会说谎
He will be here.
他会来的
I'm so stupid.
我真傻
All I wanted was for this ability to go away.
我以前一直想让能力消失
And now it's gone.
现在消失了
Mrs. Butler,
勃特勒夫人
We need to talk to you.
我们得和你谈谈
You have got to be brave.
你要勇敢一些
I'm not brave.
我勇敢不起来
I'm just a stupid teenager.
我只是个傻小孩儿
I didn't want to be.
这不是我想要的
I thought I could be more.
我太自以为是了
I'm sorry I ruined everything.
我把一切都搞砸了 对不起
Claire,don't talk like that.
克莱尔 别那么说
It hurts.
好疼啊
It hurts so much.
疼死了
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Help!
来人
Help! help!
快来人
We need help now!
我们需要帮助
She's coding. get me a crash cart.
她在窒息 把急救车推过来
Oh,god.
老天
He's here.
他来了
This isn't good. It's too open.
这里不好 太暴露了
Okay,come on.
好吧 过去
We'll take this down.
我们坐这个下去
It'll buy us some time.
我来争取些时间
Wait,what are you doing?
等下 你在做什么
Good-bye,Elle.
永别了 艾尔
Gabriel,no!
加布里艾尔 不
Gabriel!
加布里艾尔
No!
不要
Gabriel,no!
加布里艾尔 不要
She's gone into septic shock.
她进入感染性休克
We need to know what this infection's doing.
我们得弄明白感染程度
Crack the chest.
打开胸腔
I get it,you're in control.
我明白了 你掌控一切
The agent. The killer.
特工 杀手
And I'm defenseless.
我无从防备
What if Claire could see you now?
如果克莱尔现在能看到你会怎样
Shut up!
闭嘴
We're losing her! Paddles!
她快不行了 进行电击
Paddles ready. Charge.
准备好 充电
Clear!
退后
Clear!
退后
Clear!
退后
No.
不
Poor Gabriel.
可怜的加布里艾尔
You always wanted to be special.
你总是想比别人特别
Look at you now.
现在看看你自己
No.
不
You're nobody.
你什么也不是
Mom.
妈妈
We gotta get you outta here.
我要带你离开这里
Daphne?
达芙妮
Mr. Millbrook?
米尔布鲁克先生
What happened?
发生什么事了
She's gone.
她走了
Gone where?
去哪了
I don't know.
不知道
No note. No good-bye.
没留言 也没说再见
Just gone...again.
又一次 就这么离开了
Uh,you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah,I'm fine.
是的 我很好
It's all my fault. He's been so good to me.
都是我的错 他一直对我那么好
When she started walking,
但她开始走路时
I thought it was just...
我以为只是...
A fluke
侥幸
Maybe if I'd have done more
也许我为她做得更多些
She would've stayed.
她就会留下来
Don't think that.
别那样想
I gotta go.
我要走了
I never should have stolen the formula for Arthur.
我不应该帮亚瑟去偷分子式的
So stupid.
我真傻
Now everything's screwed up.
现在事情都被我搞砸了
Matt's dad is dead. I brought them all together.
马特的爸爸被杀了 是我让他们走在一起的
I'm as bad as they are.
我跟他们一样是坏蛋
Horrible person.
是个可怕的人
You got your ability back.
你的能力已经恢复了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表