剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
abilities are available to anyone.
就能赋予任何人超能力
for sale if you can afford it.
只要付钱就能搞定
for grabs if you're desperate enough.
山穷水尽的靠抢也可以获得
now all these people with abilities
现在拥有超能力的这些人
are gonna destroy the world.
将会毁了这个世界
how could you know that?
你怎么知道一定会发生
how would you?
你怎么知道
i painted it.
我画到的未来
dreamed it.
梦到的未来
it's going to happen-- here, look.
都预示它必然会发生 你看看这些
all the crime, murder, all abilities.
所有的犯罪 谋杀 都和超能力有关
people can't be trusted.
人类不可信
we're weak, jealous,
我们软弱 妒忌
violent.
暴♥力♥
there's always good people, always.
好人总是有的 总会有的
how could i be so naive?
我怎么可能那么幼稚
when abilities are the new weapon of choice--
当超能力成为一种新的武器
people will control themselves.
人是有自控能力的
it's not safe for me to be out in the open.
我在公开场合出现是很危险的
they'll be looking for us.
他们在找我们
i needed you to see.
我要你亲眼看到
who are "they"?
谁是"他们"
what did you do?
你干了什么好事
they think i'm an extremist.
他们认为我是极端分子
a villain.
是坏人
i had to stop it.
我必须阻止这一切
maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
you shot nathan.
你向内森开枪
you killed him.
你杀了他
he was gonna tell everyone
他当时要向全世界公布
the truth about us.
我们的秘密
but he didn't die.
但他后来没死
and now he doesn't have to.
也没有死的必要了
so why hasn't everything changed?
那为什么未来没有改变
someone from your time is putting together a formula
在你的世界里 有人组合出了
that gives people abilities.
能让普通人拥有超能力的分子式
you have to stop him.
你必须阻止那个人
why me?
为什么要我阻止
why can't you do it?
你怎么不去阻止
because i made terrible choices.
因为我之前做了几个糟糕的决定
stepped on too many butterflies.
造成了太多蝴蝶效应
what does that mean?
那又是什么意思
you can't make the same mistakes as me.
你不能和我犯一样的错误
we need to find sylar.
我们必须找到塞拉
with his ability,
利用他的能力
you won't make the same mistakes.
你不会再重蹈复辙
sylar, what the hell are you talking about?
塞拉 你在说什么鬼话
i wanna see nathan, claire, suresh.
我想见内森 克莱尔 苏雷什
they're not the people you think they are.
他们并不是你所想的那样
why not?
为什么
not all of us were born with abilities, okay?
并非我们所有人都天生具有超能力
some of us were made.
有部分人是后天的
a line was drawn.
界限已经划分了
sides were chosen. it tore us apart.
各立帮派 让我们分道扬镖
claire?
克莱尔
four years in the future
四年后的未来
well, you actually did it.
你还真的做了
you killed peter.
你杀了彼得
no.
不
he's still alive.
他还活着
looks plenty dead to me.
看来我要死翘翘了
there were two of them.
有两个彼得
this one and a younger one from the past.
这里躺着一个 还有一个来自过去的
this is bad, right?
这是坏消息 对吧
bad-bad.
很坏的消息
yeah, we have orders.
是的 我们的任务是
kill petrelli.
杀了佩里
it's obviously easier said than done.
说起来简单 做起来很难
we need to use molly.
我们必须出动莫莉
she can find peter anywhere in the world.
彼得跑到天涯海角 她都能找到他
you know i can't just do that.
你知道我是办不到的
it's not that simple.
事情没有那么简单
it is.
是很简单
if you won't ask her, i will.
就算你不问她 我也会问
i'm not afraid of you.
我一点都不怕你
no, but you are afraid of peter.
不 但是你怕彼得
and you know he won't stop, not ever.
你也知道他决不会罢休的
until we find him...
除非我们找到他...
and we kill him.
然后杀了他
let me out!
让我出去
i must save the world!
我必须去拯救世界
the future depends on it!
未来就在我手上了
senator petrelli?
佩里议员
senator, you need to make your choice.
参议员 你必须做个决定
there are a lotta historical desks available.
有不少旧桌子供您选择
where's tracy?
特蕾西去哪了
isn't it her job to make these decisions?
这些事不是应该由她来处理的吗
well, ms. strauss isn't answering her cell.
施特劳斯小姐没有接电♥话♥
take the john foster dulles.
选约翰·福斯特·杜勒斯用过的
it sends the right message.
准没错
which one would you pick?
要是你会选哪张
uh, robert kennedy's.
罗伯特的还是肯尼迪的
kennedy it is, thank you.
那就选肯尼迪用过的吧 谢谢
you know, i thought you'd be enjoying this.
我以为你会感到很高兴
you're a senator back in the seat of power
一个重获权力的议员
where you belong.
回到原来的位子上
able to do god's work here on earth.
能够在世间做上帝的事
god's work?
上帝的事
i'm picking out desks.
我只是在挑桌子
what's the real problem here, nathan?
内森 你知道问题真正出在哪吗
you.
你
you're the real problem.
你就是那个问题
y-you don't trust me?
你 你不相信我
i'm hurt.
我很受打击
i'm the only one who can see you.
我是唯一能够看见你的人
that's a problem.
这就是问题所在
don't play me, okay?
别跟我玩这一套 好吗
i've been around people who can do amazing things.
我身边都是些有能力的人
what are you?
你又算什么
what, are you a telepath?
算什么 一个通灵人
no.
不
nothing that obvious.
没这么简单
you know what it is?
你知道吗
it's brain damage from the shooting.
这是受枪击后脑部所受的损害
the shooting that you so miraculously survived.
你被枪击后 神奇般复活
come on, nathan.
拜托 内森
i mean, healing, flying.
自愈 飞行
i mean, isn't that the work of angels?
这不就是天使的造化吗
you saying you're an angel?
你在暗指自己是个天使吗
you're a murderer.
你是个杀人凶手
you wanted to destroy new york city.
你曾想毁灭整个纽约市
kill millions of people.
葬送上百万的人的性命
if i remember correctly,
如果我没记错的话
you did too.
你也好不到哪里去
what exactly do you want from me?
你到底想从我这里得到什么
i want to help you.
我只是想帮助你
first, a senator.
首先 成为议参员
then president.
接着 成为总统
president.
总统
the greater the fall, the grander the ascension.
哪里跌起来就要哪里站起来
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表