剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情回顾
Previously, on heroes...
妈 也许我没必要那么特别
Mom...maybe I don't have to be special.
你可能成为总统
You could be president!
我静止了时间
I stopped time.
小孩碰了我
Toddler Tough and Go
然后消除了我的能力
And made my power go.
我们救了小马特·帕克曼
We saved Little Matt Parkman
马特·帕克曼 见一见马特·帕克曼
Matt Parkman, meet Matt Parkman.
他就是你不能放弃的原因
This is why you can't give up.
我们的座位互相挨着
We're sitting next to each other.
希望你不会介意
Hope you don't mind.
-你在这里干嘛 -我就是反抗者
- What are you doing here? -I'm Rebel.
我在帮助人们 向我们一样的人们
I'm helping people-people like us.
如此渴望成为别人
So desperate to be someone else.
改变外型 这就是你逃跑的花招
Shape-shifting... It's your escape hatch.
我们应该利用所有的资源
We should pool our resources.
-看到那个特工了吗 -看他怎么了
- See that agent over there? - What about him?
要跟我们合作的话 你需要一个新身份
To work with us, you'll need a new identity.
陶特工是最佳的选择
Agent Taub's the perfect choice.
他的身份现在就是你的身份
His life... is now your life.
好吧 现在该怎么办呢
All right. So what now?
我回华盛顿去
I'll go back to Washington.
为我的错误负责 和总统交涉一下
Take ownership of my mistakes, talk to the president.
大的转变 你们所坚信的转变
Real change. Change you can believe in.
-似乎你已经做到了 -回到这个国家
- Looks like you already have. - ...back to this country.
我保证 当总统先生
And I promise you that when the president
同意和我会见时
Agrees to meet with me,
当他同意我的方案时
When he agrees to shake my hand,
这些大的转变将会来临
Real change...will come.
世界将从此改变
And nothing will ever be the same.
-那到底是谁 -非常感谢
- Who the hell is that? - Thank you all very much.
是塞拉
Sylar.
有何疑问吗
Any questions?
佩里议员 你能透露点消息...
Senator petrelli, could you give us any information--
18小时之前
18 hours earlier
华盛顿特区
Washington D.C.
为什么总是这样呢
Why does this keep happening?
你是谁
Who are you?
不 小马特很好
No, no, no, little matty's fine.
从我遇到他后我都没放过手
I haven't even put him down since I got him.
-我能和他通话吗 -当然可以
- Can I talk to him? - Oh, okay.
等等 妈咪想和你说话
Hold on. Mommy wants to talk to you.
马特 我是妈咪
Matty? It's mommy.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
很快我们就会见面
And I'll see you soon.
我会尽快把他送回去 可以吧
I'll get him back as soon as I can, all right?
贾尼斯
Look, Janice...
能听到你的声音真好
It's really good to hear your voice.
谢谢你做的一切 马特
Thank you for doing this, Matt.
拜 贾尼斯
Bye, Janice.
拜 马特
Bye, Matt.
那些特工放了你老婆吗
Did the agents let your wife go?
-是的 -你看起来不太高兴 马特
- Yeah. - You don't seem happy, matt.
-一切都还好吗 -是的
- Is everything okay? - I'm fine.
我以为
I guess...
唐可袭击了贾尼斯
Look, Janice was attacked by Danko.
而小马特被绑♥架♥
This guy was abducted.
我猜我应该很高兴 他还愿意和我通话
I guess I should be happy she's talking to me at all.
-我要送他回家 -那不是个好主意吧
- I'm gonna take him home. - Is that a good idea?
难道那些特工不会再次追寻小马特吗
Won't the agents just come after baby matt again?
-不会 这次我有计划 -很好
- No, this time I have a plan. - Good.
当你把小马特还给帕克曼夫人的时候
When you return baby matt to Mrs. Matt Parkman,
她会原谅一切的
All will be forgiven.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
这叫覆水难收
Think that train's already left the station.
那太糟糕了
That is too sad.
小马特需要母亲和父亲
Baby matt needs a mother and a father.
也许你还是可以保护他的
Maybe you can still protect him.
帮我们摧毁26号♥大楼
Help us take down Building 26.
-对啊 -老兄 这不是儿戏
- Yes. - This isn't a game, guys.
唐可和他的手下都是杀手 随他去吧
Danko and his men are killers. Just let it go.
这可不是我所认识的马特·帕克曼
This isn't the Matt Parkman I know!
马特·帕克曼可不惧怕任何事
Matt parkman isn't afraid of anything.
我当然惧怕
I am afraid.
我害怕我将错过我儿子的童年
I'm afraid that I'm gonna miss out on this guy's childhood.
我害怕我错过了他学会走步的时刻
I'm afraid that I'm not gonna see him take his first steps
又或者是第一次扔出棒球
Or...throw his first baseball.
我想要他知道自己是有父亲的
I want him to know that he has a father.
这小家伙是游戏的转机
This little guy's a game changer.
对
Yes.
这点很难辩驳
Well, it's hard to argue with that.
马特·帕克曼 你赢回你的家庭
Okay, Matt Parkman. You go win your family back.
我们回去26号♥大楼 去阻止他们
We will go to building 26 and stop them.
告诉我们地址
Tell us the address.
-不 -为什么呢
- No. - Why not?
你们能做什么呢 静止时间吗
What are you gonna do, freeze time?
-然后怎么样呢 -我们会阻止他们
- And then what? - We will stop them.
最终你还是得解禁时间
Well, eventually you're gonna have to unfreeze time,
而这时那些存活下来的特工
And when you do, some of those agents are gonna be alive,
他们会伤害你们
And they could hurt you.
甚至更糟糕
Or worse.
我心里不能负担这些
I can't have that on my conscience.
感谢你们拯救我的生活
Thanks for saving my life.
现在去拯救你们自己的吧
Now, go save your own.
再见 马特·帕克曼
Good-bye, Matt Parkman.
再见 小马特·帕克曼
Good-bye, baby Matt Parkman.
也许马特·帕克曼是对的 我们确实没有计划
Maybe Matt Parkman is right. We don't really have a plan.
英雄绝不向失败低头
A hero never concedes defeat.
我的一个分♥析♥员在
One of my analysts spotted sylar
国王街附近的监视摄像机上看见了塞拉
On a surveillance camera near street.
我告诉他看错了
I assured him he was mistaken.
大家都知道塞拉已经死了
We all know Sylar's dead.
除了你之外
Excepe for you.
你该明白这个是唯一可行的办法
You understand, this is the only way this will work.
塞拉的死给了你自♥由♥
Sylar died to give you your freedom.
我的自♥由♥ 多讽刺啊
My freedom. How ironic.
此话怎讲
How so?
昨晚我睡觉的时候还是我自己
Last night, I went to sleep as myself.
可醒来的时候确实陶特工
I woke up as agent Taub.
我没与 我不是刻意变成他
I didn't...I didn't mean to change.
而仅仅是变成了他 我正在丧失自我
I just did. I'm losing myself.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
昨晚我在我嘴里发现多了一个牙齿
Found an extra tooth in my mouth last night.
那从哪儿来的呢
Where did that come from?
我改变 重组我的DNA太多了
I'm shifting and reassembling my DNA so much
有时变到毫无边际
It's not coming together the same way.
也许你应该就变成陶特工
Maybe you should just stay as agent Taub for a while.
陶特工一文不值
Agent Taub's a nothing.
我不喜欢变得一文不值
I don't like being a nothing.
这么来思考
Think of it this way.
成为陶特工后 你能来去自♥由♥
As agent Taub, you can come and go,
任意杀人
Kill who you wanna kill.
如果你还原成塞拉
If you're Sylar...
我别无选择 只能捉你归案
I have no choice but to hunt you down...
使你痛不欲生
Make your life a living hell.
由你来决定
It's up to you.
等等
Wait.
很好 工作时见
Good. See you at work
第十一章 《我是塞拉》
Chapter Eleven "I am Sylar"
快走 反抗者
Get out now! Rebel
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表