剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What? No, I'm fine.
什么 不 我很好
You know, I was just thinking
我刚在想
It's too bad the eclipse had to end.
这日食不应该结束
The world be a lot simpler without powers.
没有超能力的世界要简单一点
To kill one's own father is a horrible thing.
要杀自己的亲生父亲 是一件可怕的事情
He tried to kill my brother.
他曾想杀死我的哥哥
He took away my powers.
他取走我的超能力
He'd kill me if he had to.
有必要的话 他会杀了我的
But he didn't.
但是他没有
You and I both know
你和我都知道
The world isn't safe with my father in it.
对于世界 我父亲的存在就意味着危险
But I also know you, peter.
我也知道你 彼得
You want to save the world.
你想拯救世界
You always have.
你一直都在努力
It's that part of you that wants to save your father.
拯救你的父亲 也是其中的一部分
Give the gun to me.
把枪给我
I'll do it.
我去
No.
不
Just like your brother was your responsibility.
就像你的兄弟是你的责任一样
This one is mine.
这是我的责任
Something wrong?
有什么不对吗
No.
没有
No.
没有
Does kind of tingle.
听人的思想头还真疼
I found it in some guy's locker
我在一个家伙密封后的
After he got canned.
箱子里找到的
I had no idea how much it was worth.
我不知道它值多少
Every fanboy in the city's been trying to grab it.
这城市里每一个粉丝都想拥有它
My life's been a living hell.
我简直生活在地狱里
I don't understand.
我不懂
This is how it ends?
这就是结果吗
What's happened to Hiro?
阿宽怎么了
Maybe it's not so bad.
也许没这么糟
Right.
对
Maybe this is just the cover to get people to buy it.
也许只是个封面 吸引人们去买♥♥
Hiro will come back.
阿宽会回来的
He has to.
他得回来
16 yeas ago.
16年前
Cheerleader, it's over.
啦啦队长 都结束了
We can go home now.
我们可以回家了
Hey, you speak english.
你说的是英语
I thought that It's a long story.
我想... 说来话长
Just know that I have taken the catalyst.
你只需要知道我已经拿到催化剂了
The light is in me now.
希望之光在我身上了
We have saved the future.
我们得去拯救未来
Wait, you put the catalyst in you?
等等 你把催化剂放在你身上了吗
Guess I showed up just in time.
我想我来的正是时候
Keep away, Arthur Petrelli.
走开 亚瑟·佩里
I will save the cheerleader again.
我会再救啦啦队长的
I don't think so.
我觉得你不能了
I'll take the catalyst and your powers too, Hiro.
我会把催化剂和你的超能力都拿走 阿宽
You're a dead man.
你可以去死了
No!
不
Hiro.
阿宽
As for you,
接下来 我要你
I need you to deliver a message for me.
帮我传句话
Tell Angela it's over. I've won.
告诉安吉拉 都结束了 我赢了
Cheerleader!
啦啦队长
Hello?!
有人吗
Anybody there?
有人在吗
Help!
救命啊
Help.
救命
Please.
救我
I can't believe it.
简直难以置信
Hiro's stuck back in time 16 years ago and no powers.
阿宽回到16年前了 而且失去了超能力
Maybe it isn't all bad news.
或许也不全是坏消息
Arthur Petrelli has the catalyst.
亚瑟·佩里得到了催化剂
He could perfect the formula.
他能够完善分子式
Yeah, wait, he-- he can give people powers.
是的 等等 他可以给予人们超能力了
So that means that there could be another time traveler.
也就是说可以有另一个时间旅行者
Someone to save Hiro.
有人可以救阿宽了
Maybe it could be me.
或许那个人就是我
I can go back in time
我可以及时回到过去
And save Hiro.
去救阿宽
We've got to find the formula.
我们必须找到分子式
How do we find the formula?
怎么才能找到分子式呢
Doctor.
博士
Ready to change the world?
准备好改变世界了吗
I.d. please.
请出示通行证
We'll need 50 doses to begin--
我们需要50剂来开始实验
One for every marine?
给每个海军注射一份吗
We'll just try it on one first.
我们先给一个海军注射看看
Let's make sure this thing works.
希望注射能够起效
No offense.
没有排斥
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Just a minor inconvenience.
一点小麻烦而已
Call your first marine.
把你的第一个海军试验者带过来
I'll be back.
我一会儿过来
Peter.
彼得
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你在这里
Nathan and I have just been--
内森和我刚刚...
Don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
So...
所以...
You're here to kill me.
你是来这里杀我的
I'm here to stop you.
我是来阻止你
Creating abilities like this,
像这样赐予人们超能力
Giving them out,
把一切公布于众
It'll destroy the world.
会毁了世界的
In your opinion.
那是你的想法
I've seen it. This ends now.
我已经见过了 现在该结束了
I don't think you have the nerve to kill me, Peter.
我不相信你有胆量杀我 彼得
I like your choice.
我喜欢你选择的试验者
Very all-american.
典型的美国系列
We could put him on a poster.
我们可以把他印在海报上
Where's my father?
我的父亲在哪里
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
You're in charge, remember?
现在是你作主 忘了吗
All right, let's do this.
好吧 开始吧
What the hell happened to you?
你发生了什么事
A mistake.
一个错误
Hopefully this formula will fix all that.
希望这个分子式能把一切弄好
What's in there?
那里面有什么
It's all right, Scott.
没事的 斯科特
Who is this guy?!
这个人是谁
What's happening?
发生了什么事
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
He's too strong.
他太强了
I cannot hold his powers back.
我控制不了他的超能力
Listen to me, son.
听我说 儿子
There is another way.
还有另一条路
The formula is ready. Nathan is here.
分子式已经准备就绪 内森也在这里
I can give you your abilities back.
我可以把你的超能力还给你
We can start over. No.
我们可以重新开始 不要
Peter!
彼得
Wait. just wait. Shoot now.
等等 再等等 快开枪
That your problem, son.
那就是你的问题 儿子
Too much thought. Not enough action.
想得太多 欠缺行动力
How could you be my son?
你怎么会是我的儿子
Hello, Arthur.
你好 亚瑟
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表