剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You know what question you should be asking yourself?
这个问题你应该问问你自己
"Who would want to save Peter?"
"谁想救彼得呢"
His mother? Angela?
他老妈 安吉拉吗
You wanna know what's missing from the files?
你想知道档案缺失的部分吗
Who can fly?
谁能飞
She'd never betray her own son.
她永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥自己的儿子
A long time ago, I gave up trying to figure out
很久以前 我就已经放弃去
What Angela Petrelli would or wouldn't do.
搞懂安吉拉·佩里了
Go ahead.
请说
We've got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
Nathan's made a power play against Danko.
内森和唐克水火不容
He's stirred up a hornet's nest.
他现在正搅局
It's nice to know a mother still has some influence
真高兴作为一个妈妈对儿子还有
Over her son.
一定的影响力
Things will be better for us with Danko gone.
把唐克踢出局 事情才会更好办
Of course they will, but Nathan's on thin ice.
当然会更好 但内森现在如履薄冰
He's moving too fast, and Danko's unpredictable.
他太激进了 而唐克这人难以琢磨
The man nearly killed Peter.
那个差点杀死彼得的人
It had to be done.
必须除掉他
Be prepared then,
那要做好准备
Cause I pointed him in your direction.
因为我让他往你的方向查
Be careful. He does his homework.
小心点 他可有做功课的
So do I.
我也不差
Homework.
拿回家去看
Thank you.
谢谢
See you tomorrow.
明天见
See you Claire. Bye.
回见 克莱尔 拜
Claire.
克莱尔
You all right? Everything okay at home?
你好吗 家里一切都还好吗
Yeah. That's not what this is about.
很好 这不是我给你电♥话♥的目的
I have a question,
有个问题
And I really need you to answer it.
我希望你认真回答我
Okay.
好的
How did you lead two lives for all that time?
一直以来你是怎么做到过着两种人生的
I can't always be myself,
我不能一直坚持做自己
And I just don't know who I'm supposed to be.
现在我不知道自己该成为什么样的人
Honestly, Claire,
克莱尔 坦白说
I'm the worst person to ask.
这问题我最没资格回答
So how am I supposed to decide which path to take?
那我究竟该作何选择
Which answer do you want?
你想要什么答案呢
Do you want the one
要一个让你
That's gonna make you feel better,
感到舒服些的答案呢
Or do you want the truth?
还是要我告诉你事实
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, then my answer is "neither do I."
那我的答案就是"我也不知道"
Thanks.
谢谢
I miss you, Claire bear.
克莱尔宝贝 我想你
Agents found Doyle. 3rd and Bayside. Plese help!
那些特工在在3号♥路的海边发现了道尔 救他去
Doyle! Freeze!
别动 道尔
Put your hands over your head.
把你的手举起来
Whatever you say.
如你所言
When are you gonna learn?
你什么时候才会学乖呢
I have this effect on women.
这招对女人万试万灵
Doyle, I'm giving you a chance to surrender.
道尔 我是给机会让你投降
I should kill you...
我本可以杀你...
But I just wanna go back to the way life was.
但我只想要回我以前的生活
All right, Doyle.
道尔 够了
Barbie?
小芭比
Manhattan
曼哈顿
Mrs. Petrelli. My name is...
佩里夫人 我叫...
Mr. Danko.
唐可先生
I was hoping you could help me.
我希望你可以帮我的忙
Well, everything I know about the people you're after
我是通过普瑞马特公♥司♥的档案
Is in the Primatech files.
知道你所追捕的人
I'm not interested in files.
我对档案不感兴趣
Elle Bishop, Hiro Nakamura, Matt Parkman,
艾尔·毕晓普 中村宽 马特·帕克曼
All inherited abilities from their parents,
他们都是通过父母遗传 得到超能力的
As did Peter and Claire.
就如彼得和克莱尔
Well, genetics
唐可先生
Is an extremely complex topic, Mr. Danko.
遗传学可是一个异常复杂的话题啊
Did you know that two blue-eyed parents
你知道有时蓝色眼睛的双亲
Can sometimes have a brown-eyed child?
可能会有个褐色眼睛的小孩
So Nathan...
所以内森...
Was the misfit?
是个例外了
Sometimes these things skip a generation.
有时这些东西可以隔代遗传
I don't believe you.
我不信你
I've met many men like you, Mr. Danko.
唐可先生 我见过很多像你这样的人
Our company employed dozens of them...
我们公♥司♥就雇佣了大把
No family, nothing to hold you back.
没有家庭 无牵无挂
You operate in the shadows,
喜欢暗中工作
Doing all the awful things other people just refuse to do.
做些别人不愿意做的可怕的事情
It's what makes you useful.
这就是他们的用处
And expendable.
可有可无的人
Really?
是吗
That incident in Angola?
安哥拉的那次事故
1997, I believe.
我记得应该是1997年
All those civilians lost. Tragic.
所有平民都失踪了 真是个悲剧
I'm surprised you survived, actually.
你还活着 我真感到惊讶
You're a very... resourceful woman,
你真是个... 多谋的女人
Mrs. Petrelli.
佩里夫人
A man needs a hobby,
人需要有个爱好
Somethin' to occupy the hands,
让自己的手不至于闲着
To stop the mind from thinking so much.
脑子也不用胡思乱想
I fix watches.
我是修理钟表的
Watches?
钟表吗
Thought it would make my father happy.
想让我爸爸高兴
How'd that work out for you?
那他有没有高兴呢
You're still clinging to that need for connection, huh?
你还是想要跟人亲近 是吗
The only thing people are good for is disappointment.
人们唯一擅长的东西就是让人失望
Is that why you killed my mother?
这就是你杀我妈妈
Why you abandoned me?
还有遗弃我的原因吗
I don't even remember.
我记不起来了
Didn't matter to me.
这对我来说无所谓
So few things do.
几乎没什么关系
Well, now what?
那现在呢
Cut the thread.
剪掉线头
Go on.
剪呀
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的
It's just an ability I picked up
这只是我从一个加州的
From a cheerleader in California.
啦啦队长那得来的能力
I guess not everybody gets old.
我想不是每个人都会变老
Not everybody dies.
不是谁都会死的
Then you just have
那你就要
That much longer to suffer, don't ya?
活受罪了 不是吗
Get that. It needs to settle.
如果你不介意的话
Over there on that cabinet, if you don't mind.
把那东西放在那边的橱柜里
Sure.
可以
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在做什么
It's amazing how it comes right back,
当那种感觉回来的时候 真棒
That desire, that hunger.
那欲望和渴求
You think this is gonna stop me?
你觉得这可以阻止我吗
You think you can beat me?
你觉得你可以打败我吗
I want that power!
我要那种能力
I thought you'd given up.
我还以为你放弃了
Yeah, well, me too.
是啊 我也这么以为
Then why bother? What's the point?
那还犹豫什么 有什么意义吗
Immortality. You're my second chance.
为了永生 你是我第二次机会
At what? Killing again?
所以呢 再次杀戮吗
You said it was meaningless.
你说过杀戮毫无意义
It was.
曾经是
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表