剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
当超人做坏事时
And wait for the man the company sends
公♥司♥会派人来
When super people do bad things.
他到了之后
And after he gets here,
我会把他的眼镜打进他的头颅
Then I'll beat his horn-rimmed glasses right into this skull.
对吗 耶西
Right, jesse?
伙计
Hey,man
这个灵魂漫步...
This spirit walk...
要走多久
How long's it last?
这是你的灵魂漫步 帕克曼
It's your spirit walk, parkman.
不是我的
Not mine.
我♥干♥嘛要把自己心灵传输到非洲来
Why the hell was I teleported to africa?
话说回来 你怎么知道我名字
For that matter, how do you know my name?
你的徽章
From your badge.
我的徽章...
From my ba--
你是说我的警徽吗
You mean my police badge?
当我还是孩子时...
When I was a boy I went on the spirit walk...
为了找到真♥相♥ 我进行灵魂漫步
To find truth.
去追寻
To hunt.
不过我的灵兽告诉我...
But my spirit animal tell me to gather...
收集浆果
Berries.
丰富多彩的颜色
Many colors.
这些都是我的作品
They were my paint.
而你是我的主题 帕克曼
And you were my subject,parkman.
你是从这些壁画中
So you learned everyting about me
知道了我的一切吗
From this painting?
这是我小时候的作品
This I paint when I was a boy.
我已经不是小孩子了
I'm not a boy anymore.
挺合身啊
It fits.
不错
Good.
你真的是我母亲吗
Are you really my mother?
你多少能感觉到一些
You've always understood on some level
自己并不是钟表匠和喜欢
That you weren't the son of a watch repairman
瓷娃的女人的孩子吧
And a woman who collects hummel figurines.
他说得对
He's right,I'm--
我就是一个杀手
A killer,that's all I am.
不 这不是你的错
No,it's not your fault.
这是你的能力
It's your ability.
你无法抑制的一种欲望
There's a hunger that you cannot control.
它使你变成这样
It's made you that way
不过我们会弥补这一点
But we're gonna fix that.
我发现了他们中的几个人
I think I've just found a few of them.
他们上了新闻
They made the news.
警方已经到达四名劫匪
Police were called in what was described as
在今早所抢劫的
An incredible scene when four gentlemen
纽约波基普西
Came in to rob the first federal bank
联邦银行现场
In poughkeepsie, new york, this morning.
其中一名劫匪
One of the robbers was equipped--
像是持有火焰喷射器
With what appeared to be a flame thrower. peter.
是彼得 他化身成为其中一名逃犯
He's in the body of one of those escapees.
哪一个
Which one?
耶西
Jesse.
他有耶西的能力吗
Does he have jesse's ability?
如果有的话 他也不知道是什么
If he does,he doesn't know what it is.
警方已经派遣特警队和谈判专家...
Police have called in s.w.a.t. teams and hostage--
他准备好了吗
Is he ready?
警方已经尝试与...
Police have made several attempts to make contact...
我们在干什么
超速人说这里会有交易
我们静观其变
我能买♥♥点爆米花吗
不行
不管怎样 要谢谢你们
我就会说这一句日语
That's a the japanese I know.
你俩在看什么
What are you guys looking at anyway?
走开 我们先来这里的
Go away. we were here first.
你不能说你先来就是你的
You can't call dibs.
我能
Can too. dibs.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
你是唯恐天下不乱吗
Do you want the world to end?
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我为人卖♥♥命 找到东西就有钱拿
I work for a guy,I find stuff,he pays me.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
你为了钱才这么做的吗
You're doing this for money?
安静点
你的朋友总是这样自以为是吗
Is your frnd always so self-righteous?
中村为人非常专注
Hiro takes his job very seriously.
你是他的同伴吗
And what are you,like,his sidekick?
搭档
Partner.
像是蝙蝠侠的搭档罗宾一样
Like robin to his batman.
安藤 别信她的鬼话
她在离间我们
这就是恶棍惯用的伎俩
我知道你要干什么
I understand what you're doing.
中村是我的好友
Hiro's my best friend.
我们永远不会分开
We will never leave each other's side.
中村
Hiro?
你在干什么 我在和她说话呢
目标正在移♥动♥呢
快上
这是我的生活
Is is my life.
我的生活就是这样
I mean, it happened exactly like this.
未来并不遥远
Future can only be the future for so long.
然后就会成为现在
Then it becomes the present.
除了这幅画
Except for this one.
这幅画我不记得
I-i don't remember this.
肯定是我未来的未来
This must be my future future.
曾经是
It was.
已经不是了
But not anymore.
未来已经...
The future has...
改变
Changed.
改变了什么
Yeah, changed to what?
说话啊
Come on.
别说完改变
You can't just tell a guy that his future
就不说了啊
Is changed and not--
老兄 说话啊
Hey, man, come on.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
如果他不出现怎么办
So what if he doesn't show?
他一向准时
He always does.
像是圣诞老人
He's like santa claus.
我们到时就可以报仇雪恨
And then we're gonna get our payback.
我不想报仇了
I don't think I want it anymore.
我和你蹲了几个月的苦窑
I sat in a cell next to you month after month.
你居然说这种话
This is all you talked about.
购物 报仇 金盆洗手
One-stop shopping,revenge,and retirement.
关于自♥由♥这种事
About being free.
我从没对你提起过 但是你给了我希望
I never told you but you gave me hope.
可以说救了我的命
Probably saved my life.
对 可我们现在自♥由♥了
Yeah,but we're free now.
你还想干什么
Why do you wanna tempt fate?
你怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
我只是不想再回去
I just don't wanna go back.
不喜欢那种被监禁 无助的感觉
Don't like feeling trapped,powerless.
只想回到属于我的生活
I just wanna get back to my own life.
看来你迫不及待
Yeah,I bet you can't wait to get
想回到底特律的家人和朋友之间
To your family and friends in detroit.
对 正是这样
Yeah,exactly.
不过耶西的家在拉斯维加斯
Except jesse's family's from vegas.
他也没有朋友
And he ain't got no friends.
你到底是谁
So who the hell are you?
你知道她是在演戏吧
You do realize she's playing us, don't you?
这一切对她而言不过是一场戏
This is all one big game to her.
或许吧
Maybe.
难道你不想看到这部戏的结局吗
But aren't you curious to see how it all plays out?
我们要怎么下手
So how do we do this?
不用动手
"we" do nothing.
我来搞定逃犯和佩里
I take care of the escapees and petrelli.
你这是单枪匹马
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表