剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Am I doing it right?
就像这个样子吗
I think so.
差不多
Hiro!
阿宽
That was even more fun than stopping time!
这比时间停止更好玩
Whoa,whoa... wait.
等下
You're taking me with you this time.
这次你要带我一起走
I can do that?
这也行
Yes. Now, let's go someplace that will help you remember.
恩 我们一起去个能帮你恢复记忆的地方
The rooftop in New York.
纽约的楼顶
Or Primatech in Odessa, Texas.
或德州 敖德萨 的 普瑞马特公♥司♥
No. I have just the place.
我想到了一个地方
I did it!
做到了
How is this going to help you remember?
这里能帮你恢复记忆吗
It's a comic book store.
这是个漫画店
Correction,my grown up friend.
你错了 老朋友
This is the source of all knowledge.
这里是知识之源
Tokyo, Japan
东京 日本
He wants to give half the planet superpowers,
他想给我世界上一半的超能力
So that we can save the world together with me as president.
那样我们就可以一起拯救世界
And you believed him?
你相信他吗
I don't know what to believe.
我不知道该相信什么
Nothing makes any sense.
有点无所适从
I thought the man was dead.
我曾以为他已经死了
I don't even know what to do with my life
当时我都不知道该干些什么
Now that he's alive.
既然他现在活了过来
Hold on a minute.
等一下
You are a u.s. senator.
你是个参议员
You've got an entire constituency riding on you
你有一票选民支持着你
Having a clear vision of what you believe in.
你要清楚你的信仰
Good luck with that.
祝我好运吧
No, you need to listen to me.
不 你得听我说
You gotta snap the hell out of this.
你得赶快走出这围城
You have to get yourself together.
你要找回自我
Do you understand?
懂我说的吗
We should go back to washington.
我们应该回到华盛顿
We'll get the justice department involved No.
司法部门会介入此事 不
Let's keep the lid on it.
还是保密下去
But people have to know.
但人们理应知情
No.
不
Last time I tried to tell anybody anything like this,
上次我想告诉别人一件类似事情的时候
My brother came back from the future and shot me.Twice.
我弟弟从未来赶回来朝我开了两枪
I'm gonna go to primatech,
我要去普瑞马特公♥司♥
See what else my mother knows.
看看我母亲还知道些什么
You go to washington.
你去华盛顿
Cover for me.
掩护我的行踪
I'll be back in touch when I know
我知道了下一步的行动
What our next move is, okay?
就和你联♥系♥ 好吗
Let me guess.
我想
You want me to take away your power.
你是为了拿回你的能力而来
No.
不
I'm actually getting used to it.
我已经习惯了
I'm here because I think
我来是因为我认为
That you and I can help each other.
我们可以互相帮助一下
Can we now?
现在我们还可以吗
And all I ask on my end
我所要求的只是
Is that you look out for me once the dust settles.
当尘埃落定的时候你罩着我
See...
看...
I believe that you have a p.r. problem.
我肯定你现在有个公♥关♥方面的问题
I pride myself on knowing how the tides turn.
我很自豪 因为我知道时代的变迁
I know how the world works,
我知道世界的运行法则
And for your plan to succeed,
为了你的计划能成功
You need a public face.
你需要一个公共形象
Now, normally, that would be you.
本来你可以胜任
Problem is, the world thinks you're dead.
但问题是世界上的人都以为你死了
A thorny issue,
这确实是个棘手的问题
I admit.
我承认
But I think nathan can be that face.
我觉得内森可以成为你需要的人
The bad news, he's on the fence.
坏消息是 他现在犹豫不决
The good news...
好消息是...
I can push him over.
我可以说服他
You scratch my back,
你帮我一把
And I will make sure he lands on the right side.
我可以确保他走到正确的阵营
Matt?
马特
Can you hear me?
听得到我说话吗
Angela!
安吉拉
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm here to help you. I'm gonna get you out of here.
我是来帮你的 我会把你救出去的
You shouldn't have come.
你不该来的
He's too dangerous.
他太危险了
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
There's no escape.
我们无法逃脱
Even if you get them off,
就算是你赶走了他们
Arthur's locked all of the doors.
亚瑟已经锁住了所有的出口
These doors are open. I can get us out of here.
这门开了 我们可以出去了
Daphne.
达芙妮
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I'm here to help you, matt.
马特 我是来帮你的
Aah! daphne, don't!
达芙妮 别
No.
不要
Matt.
马特
No. no.
不 不要啊
You gotta come back.
你醒醒
Daphne, don't.
达芙妮 别
Matt.
马特
Matt, wake up!
马特 醒醒
Matt, wake up!
马特 醒过来
Matt, you've got to wake up! wake up, matt!
马特 你必须醒过来 醒来啊 马特
Matt, matt, wake up. bring me in there.
马特 马特 醒过来 带我过去
Matt, you have to take me in there.
马特 你要把我带进去
Matt, we gotta go. matt.
马特 我们快走
Get away from me.
别靠近我
I came to help you.
我是来帮你的
Ugh, you stabbed me.
啊 你捅了我一刀
That wasn't me. Don't believe her, matt.
那不是我 马特 别相信她
Take it from me.
来我这里吧
A woman will betray you at every turn.
女人经常会欺骗你
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Really? how do you think I knew where you were?
真的吗 你认为我怎么会知道你在哪里的
She told me.
是她告诉我的
She betrayed you, matt.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了你 马特
Like angela betrayed me.
像安吉拉出♥卖♥♥♥我一样
You told him?
你告诉他了
I was afraid.
我很害怕
I thought I had to. he said he'd take it all away from me.
我不得不告诉他 他说他会把我的能力都取走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I can't go back to being the way that I was, matt,
我不能走回头路了 马特
But I couldn't let you die either.
但我也不能让你死
I'm sorry. I just--i didn't know.
对不起 我只是 不知道
Didn't know what?
你不知道什么
How much I cared about you.
我是多么在乎你
Matt, you're bleeding.
马特 你在流血
I don't know how arthur's doing it,
我不知道亚瑟怎么做的
But you've got to wake up, or you're going to die.
但是你要醒醒 不然你会死的
You can't trust her, matt. she lies.
你不能相信她 马特
They all lie.
他们都在说谎
Send her away.
把她带走
No. no, don't. matt, please.
不 不 不要 马特 别
I made a mistake.
我错了
I trusted the wrong people, but I can't lose you.
我错信坏人了 但是我不能失去你
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表