剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
oh, dear.
亲爱的
well, that's a shame.
那太可惜了
you've done so much for us.
你为我们做了很多
we've done so much for you--
而我们也给了你很多钱
so much that we couldn't do for you anymore
如果你现在退出的话
if you were to leave.
我们就不能再给你钱了
let's keep this little lapse of judgment
我们不要把这次判断上的失误外传
to ourselves, shall we?
你看如何
look, there's your next assignment.
看 你的下一个任务来了
okay, turtle, you got me home.
小龟 你带我回了家
so now we just need to find daphne,
现在我们只需要找到达芙妮
save her life, get her to fall in love with me.
拯救她并使她爱上我
so you just give me a sign.
你刚刚给了我个暗示
i can't believe i'm talking to a turtle.
真不能相信我在和一只海龟讲话
high five, turtle.
干得好 小龟
daphne?
达芙妮
how do you know who i am?
你怎么知道我的名字
um, it's actually kind of complicated.
这个说起来有点复杂
lucky guess.
侥幸猜中
can we go somewhere and talk?
我们能找个地方说话吗
yeah.
好的
uh, yeah.
好的
mohinder.
莫欣德
can we come in?
我们能进来吗
i'm relieved to see you're okay, niki,
妮其 看到你我就放心了
but, really, you should have called.
但是 你们来之前应该先给我电♥话♥
i'm in the middle
我正在进行
of some sensitive trials here.
一些敏感性试验
she's not niki.
她不是妮其
we're sorry to interrupt you, dr. suresh,
很抱歉打扰你 苏雷什博士
but we need your help.
但是我们需要你的帮助
i'm tracy. niki was my sister.
我叫特蕾西 妮其是我的姐妹
you're telling me you're not niki?
你是说你不是妮其
no.
不是
tracy has an ability, too.
特蕾西也有特异功能
that's why we're here.
这也是我们来这里的原因
a doctor did it-- zimmerman.
一个叫齐默曼的博士
he altered our genes somehow.
改变了我们的基因
a doctor did this to you?
一个博士改了你的基因
how?
他怎么做到的
i don't know. i was just a baby.
我不知道 当时我只是个孩子
this is exactly what i've been researching--
这正是我正在研究的
how to give people abilities.
如何给予人们特异功能
i was told the same thing was done to me,
我也被告知遭受了同样的命运
and you're saying that it is possible.
你是说这是可能的
i know it is.
是的
tell me, have you had any side effects?
告诉我 你是否有些副作用
she didn't even know about it until four days ago.
直到四天前 她对此一无所知
let me guess.
让我猜猜
it first happened when you were in a state
第一次发生在你处于
of heightened agitation.
高度激动的状态下
you were frightened, angry.
惶恐 愤怒
it came over you like a wave you couldn't control.
之后的发展就不在你的控制之中了
yes.
是的
can you remove it?
你能去掉它吗
oh, i have a feeling
我有种预感
we can be of great assistance to each other.
我绝对可以帮助你
these people know things.
这些人知道很多事情
pinehearst? yeah.
派赫斯特公♥司♥ 是的
they know how you struggled as a cop in l.a.
他们知道你在洛杉矶以做警♥察♥为生
to protect and serve,
保护居民并为其服务
but that wasn't enough for you, was it?
你不会仅仅满足于此吧 不是吗
no.
当然了
no, it wasn't.
的确不满足
they know how you've been waiting your whole life
他们知道你在生命中苦苦等待
just to be somebody.
等待一个成为英雄的机会
it's sounds to me like you're...
听起来好像你对自己的生活...
not buying your own pitch.
并不满意
no, i am.
不 我很满意
i just got a lot of appointments today.
我今天刚刚还接了一筐任务
so are you in or out?
你是参加还是不参加
so this-- this isn't about us?
这个不是关于我们俩
us?
我们
yeah.
是的
no. sorry.
不是 对不起
who told you my name?
谁告诉你我的名字的
no one.
没有人
i had this dream
我做了一个
about the future.
关于未来的梦
but it wasn't a dream, it was real.
但这并非一个梦那么简单 这是个真实的梦
and you and i were--
你和我
we were married.
结为夫妇了
and i know about your speed ability.
我知道你有很快的速度
and we have this beautiful baby girl
我们还生了个漂亮的小女孩
and this pet turtle.
养了个海龟宠物
and we were so... so happy.
我们非常幸福
we're soul mates.
我们是金童玉女
i came here looking for you, and what did i find?
我来这里找你 我发现了什么
you're waiting for me.
你却在这里等我
i mean, that's got to mean something, right?
我是说 这一定意味着些什么 不是吗
this is getting kind of stalky,
越来越不可思议了
so, um, i got to go.
我要走了
no, no, no, wait a second. wait a second. wait a second.
别 别 别 等一下 等一下 等一下
uh, look, the address is on the card if you're interested.
如果你有兴趣 卡片上有地址
we named our baby daniella...
我们给我们的女儿取名丹尼尔...
after your grandmother.
是以你祖母的名字起的
how did-- how did you know--
你怎么知道的
because i'm telling you the truth.
因为我说的都是事实
look, i have a bunch of stuff to do today, but...
我今天琐事缠身...
can you wait here?
你能在这里等我吗
here?
这里
yeah.
是的
yeah. i'll be back.
好 我马上回来
don't go anywhere.
不要乱跑
okay.
好的
is this going to work?
这个有用吗
and you're sure there's no side effects?
你肯定这个没有副作用
oh. it's just a marker.
不 这只是个标记
it tags any unusual dna.
用来标记异样的DNA
you won't feel a thing,
你什么也感觉不到
but it'll make my job much easier.
但它会让我的工作容易些
you know, I always thought my ability was a gift from god.
我一直觉得自己的能力是上天赐的
but after what my mother told me, i just--
但是听完我妈的话 我只想
i need to know the truth.
只想知道真♥相♥
i understand.
我明白
i once put all my faith
我曾经全心全意
in my father's research, followed it blindly.
支持我父亲的研究 盲目支持
i never got anywhere until i thought for myself.
我哪都不会去 除非我想清楚了
let's do it.
我们动手吧
inside you both is the solution to many problems.
你们两个人是问题的关键
with it,
有了它
i can help everyone.
我可以帮所有人
something's wrong.
出什么问题了
wha--
到底
what's happening to her?
她到底怎么了
she'll be all right.
她会没事的
the roo--
房♥顶
what have you done to us?
你对我们做了什么
who are you? what are you doing?
你是谁 你干嘛
my job-- to bring you out.
我来带你出去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表