剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
There's a moment in every war
每场战争都会有那么一刻
Where everything changes,
一切都会改变
A moment when the road bends.
在道路转角的那一刹那
Alliances in battle lines shift,
盟友却背信弃义
And the rules of engagement are rewritten.
曾经的条约将改写
Moments like these can change the nature of the battle
战争的本质也就随之改变
And turn the tide for either side.
双方局势动荡不安
So we do what we can to understand them.
因此我们尽全力去了解
To be ready for change, we steady our hearts,
为了适应变迁 我们稳定心态
Curb our fears, muster our forces,
压抑恐惧 积聚力量
And look for signs in the stars.
望星守辰 寻觅征兆
But these moments, these game changes,
就在这一刻 法则都变了
Remain a mystery.
留下一个迷
Destiny's invisible hand
隐形的命运之手
Moving pieces on a chessboard.
开始操纵人生的棋盘
No matter how much we prepare for them,
不论我们如何未雨绸缪
How much we resist the change, anticipate the moment,
如何抵♥制♥改变 预测未来
Fight the inevitable outcome.
对抗不可避免的后果
In the end, we're never truly ready,
到头来 还是不够周到
When it strikes.
当它出现时
You're getting pretty good at that.
你已经很擅长那个了
Well, it's not as easy as you make it look.
并不像你做得那么简单
You'll get there. don't sweat it.
就要成功了 不用那么费力
Yeah, well, I need to get there now.
我要现在就成功
I have to prove myself.
我得提高我自己
To who?
为了谁
Nobody. I'm not sure that you'd understand.
不为了谁 我不敢保证你能听懂我的意思
Okay.
好吧
Then let's go again.
那我们再来一次
Gabriel.
加布里艾尔
I need you to do something.
你得帮我个忙
Find claire bennet,
找到克莱尔·伯奈特
Bring her back to me.
带她来见我
You think you can do that?
能做到吗
Yes, sir. Of course I can.
是 当然没问题
I'm going too.
我也去
What?
你说什么
Well, they're not gonna make it easy for you,Getting claire.
他们不会让你那么轻易就得到克莱尔
You need help.
你需要帮手
And I was raised to be a company girl.
我被抚养大就是为了给公♥司♥效力
But I thought you'd left all that behind you.
但我想你把这一切都忘了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's all I know.
就我所知
You need help.
你需要帮助
Let me help you.
那就让我帮你
You okay with this, dad?
可以吗 爸爸
I think the two of you together,
我觉得你们两个一起行动
It's a good pairing.
将是完美拍档
Let's go get the cheerleader.
我们现在去抓啦啦队长
Why is it always me?
为什么总是我
You're the catalyst.
你就是催化剂
Arthur's formula doesn't work without you.
没有你 亚瑟的分子式就起不了作用
I have a plan, but we all have
我有个计划 但是我们必须
To work together to stop him.
齐心合力阻止他
Okay, so where's everyone else?
好吧 那其他人都去哪了
Nathan's going to find the haitian.
内森去找那个海地人了
Matt parkman will get Hiro Nakamura.
马特会带中村宽来
And you, Claire, have the most important part to play.
至于你 克莱尔 你的角色至关重要
Great. What's my assignment?
好极了 我的任务是什么
Your assignment is to keep from getting caught.
你的任务就是防止被抓到
Just stay out of harm's way.
远离危险
But I can fight.
但是我能参加战斗
I can do more. I can be more.
我能做的很多 应该比这多
The only place you're going to be
你只需待在一个地方
Is underground, off the grid.
就是地下 输电网那里
No! no way!
不 没门
I am done hiding.
我这是在躲避
We all have to make sacrifices.
我们都要作出牺牲
What are you gonna do? Lock me up?
你要做什么 把我锁起来
Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.
别以为我没这么想过
But, no,
并不是
I have another plan.
我另有个计划
Hi, Claire-bear.
你好 克莱尔小宝贝
It's too dangerous for you to go there alone.
你一个人去太危险了
I'm just going down there to get the haitian,
我不过是去抓个海地人
Then I'm coming right back.
然后就直接回来
The haitian's there to hunt down Level five escapees.
海地人去抓第五层的逃犯了
This guy, Baron Samedi, look.
这个人 拜伦 撒麦迪 瞧
Baron?
拜伦
No, it's a alias. Voodoo god of death.
不 是个化名 会巫术
This guy's into some bad stuff.
满肚子坏水
Drug trafficking, kidnapping, slavery.
毒品交易 诱拐 贩卖♥♥奴隶
I'm telling you, nathan, you're gonna need some help.
跟你说 内森 你需要一个帮手
Hey, I'm not going down there to save the country.
拜托 我又不是去拯救国家
Look, hey, just--
听着 哥们 你只要
You don't understand.
你不明白
Then help me out.
那就帮个忙
When I found my abilities,
当我发现自己有超能力时
I knew who I was supposed to be.
我就知道我会是谁
Okay? But now--
知道吗 但是现在
Pete, just because you don't have your abilities--
彼特 失去了你的超能力
It doesn't mean you don't have a purpose.
并不意味着生活漫无目的
It will if you don't take me with you.
你要是不带我去 生活就是漫无目的
Nathan.
内森
All right.
好吧
Come on.
一起吧
I need the catalyst.
我需要催化剂
You said you would have it by now.
你说过你会拿到
You said you were going to cure me!
你过说你会治愈我
I've got people on it,
我已经派人去拿了
But all our plans might be for nothing.
但我们可能会一事无成
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I drew that.
我画了下来
It's going to happen today.
这是今天即将发生的事
This is Claire Bennet.
这是克莱尔·伯奈特
She can't die. It's impossible.
她不会死 不可能的
That's my point.
这就是重点
It can't happen, but it's going to.
根本不会发生的事 但就要发生了
You're the scientist.
你是个科学家
You tell me how.
你告诉我怎么会这样
There's an eclipse today.
今天会有日环食
Yes.
是
When I first noticed abilities manifesting,
我第一次注意到超能力的显露
There was an eclipse.
就是在日环食发生时
A global event.
全球效应
You said it was a coincidence.
你说过那只是巧合
Well, I thought it was, but--
我本以为是 可是
But what? What does it mean?
可是什么 什么意思
Look, I don't know!
听着 我也不知道
But I do know if Claire Bennet dies,
但是我知道如果克莱尔死了
Then the catalyst dies with her
催化剂就会随着她一起消失
And there's no hope for me being cured.
我也就没有希望被治愈了
That explains this.
这个为我们诠释了
I'm going to die.
我就要死了
Everything's going to change today.
今天 一切都会改变
Everything.
一切
I don't understand what Hiro Nakamura Has to do with any of this.
我不知道中村宽为什么要这样做
Angela made our orders very clear.
安吉拉给我们的命令很清楚
Yeah, the guy's a spaz.
对 那家伙是个怪人
No, he's a time traveler.
不 他是个时间旅者
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表