剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
The guy from level five.
那家伙来自第五层
I am responsible for his evil.
我有责任阻止他干坏事
He is my brother.
他是我哥
Like us, special.
就像我们 很特别
His skin is impenetrable.
他皮肤很坚硬
By knife, and by fire, and by bullet.
刀枪不入 水火不侵
Many people here believe him to be a god.
很多人都崇拜他
He uses fear to form an army.
他利用别人对他的敬畏 组建了一支军队
They murdered, stole, kidnapped.
他们偷抢拐骗
I stopped him once, put him away, but now...
我曾经阻止过他 放了他一马 但他却...
Hey, you can't do this on your own.
你不能一个人去冒险
Peter, this is not your fight.
彼得 这不是你一个人的战斗
You helped our family out once.
你救过我们一家人
At least let us repay that favor.
至少让我们来报答你
Hey, look, all right, you proved
听着 你已经证明过
You can be brave, okay.
你很勇敢
Don't be stupid. Think about it, nathan.
别再傻了 好好考虑 内森
The only way to get this guy to come back home with us
我们如果要带他回去
Is if we help him stop his brother.
得先帮他阻止他哥
Look, if you're not gonna do this for the right reasons,
听着 即使你有理由不这样做
At least do it for the selfish ones.
你至少为了我们考虑下
Go! go! run!
快 快跑
Je m'appelle, Nathan Petrelli.
我叫内森·佩里
Je suis american.
我是美国人
We know all about you, senator Nathan Petrelli.
我们认识你 内森·佩里参议员
Your father warned us you'd come.
你父亲警告过我们 你会来
My father?
我父亲
Yes.
对
What did he tell you?
他要你做什么
He told me to be myself.
他让我自己做主
Take him away.
把带他走
Hey, no fever.
退烧了
You feeling okay?
你感觉还好吧
Pretty good, all things considered.
某种程度上说 还不错
We're gonna figure out what's happening to you.
我们会搞清你究竟怎么了
But for now, you just rest.
现在 你只管休息
I'll be right downstairs.
我就在楼下
I love you, dad.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Claire-bear.
我爱你 克莱尔宝贝
No.
别
No what?
别什么
You're leaving, aren't you?
你要走 是吧
Do not leave your daughter. Not now.
不要扔下你女儿 至少现在别走
She's fine.
她没事
She's scared.
她受惊了
She doesn't know what's happening.
她不知道发生了什么事
She needs you.
她需要你
There's something I need to finish.
有些事在等着我去做
Daphne?
达芙妮
Daphne, I'm not leaving until I talk to you.
达芙妮 我要和你说话 否则我不会走的
Go away, Matt.
你走吧 马特
No.
不
No, I came here because I know exactly who you are.
我来是因为我知道你是什么样的人
You are smart and beautiful
你聪明 又漂亮
And funny.
又风趣
I don't even care if the-- the spirit walk is all a bunk.
我甚至不在乎 灵魂漫步是不是一种逃避
I'm not gonna--
我不会...
I'm never gonna give up because--
我永远不会放弃的 因为...
Because I'm in love with you.
因为我深爱着你
Daphne!
达芙妮
The door's open.
门没锁
Daph?
达芙妮
I'm in here.
我在这
I just didn't want you to see me like this.
我不想你看到我现在这样
Like what?
怎样了
Like this.
这样
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 甜心
Claire.
克莱尔
Aah! oh, god!
啊 天哪
Oh, it hurts!
好痛
Well, it's gonna hurt forever
可能会一直痛
If I can't set it.
如果我不搞定
Stop being such a baby!
别像个孩子样
Oh, thanks.
谢了
What's happening to us?
我们到底怎么了
I have no idea.
我不知道
I used to understand everything, but...
我试着去了解这一切 但...
Nothing makes sense.
毫无结果
We're just human.
我们只是人类
You okay with that?
你还好吧
It's actually a relief.
这事实上是一种解放
I felt the hunger,
我曾有过对力量的渴望
The need to have powers, so numbing.
对超能力的渴望 麻木了我自己
My mind felt like it was full of cotton and ice.
我脑子里就像充满着棉花和冰
I haven't felt like this since--
但我已经没有这种渴望了 自从...
Since I first met you.
自从我遇见你
I pushed you to become that monster.
是我把你逼成了杀人魔
It's my fault. No.
是我的错 不
You were just following orders,
你只是接受命令而已
A company girl.
作为一名公♥司♥的人
Exactly! we're both so--
说的对 我们都
Powerless?
无能为力
We can't take what we want anymore.
我们不能够再为所欲为了
Says who?
说谁呢
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表