剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
those goody two-shoes.
就你们两个假好人
we heard about what you are doing.
我们听说了你们在做的事
sign us up.
算我们一份
i'm not convinced.
我可不信
we have changed.we are badasses now.
我们变了 我们现在是坏人
yes, we are very badass.
对 我们很坏
when do we start?
什么时候开始
not so fast.
没那么快
you have to prove yourself worthy.
你们得先证明自己的价值
how do we do that?
怎么证明
you're the one with the powers?
你是有超能力的人吗
yes.
对
i control time and space.
我能控制时间和空间
cool.
酷
kill the other one.
把另一个杀了
kill ando?
杀安藤
yeah, he has no powers.
对 他又没有超能力
what good is he to us?
他对我们来说有什么用
you kill him, you are badass.
你杀了他 就是坏蛋
i'm sorry, my friend.
很抱歉 我的朋友
i must make some sacrifices...
为了拯救世界...
to save the world.
我必须做出些牺牲
hiro.
阿宽
we'll talk more when i come home, okay?
我回家再和你好好谈 可以吗
claire, wait.
克莱尔 别走
i know you're-- you're disappointed,
我知道你很失望
but i did what i had to do...for us.
但我迫不得已做这些事 是为了我们
she doesn't believe a word you're saying.
她对你的话只字不信
she knows exactly what you did back there,
你在捣什么鬼 她很清楚
why didn't you take down stephen canfield
你明明有机会
when you had the chance.
为什么不抓住斯蒂芬·加菲尔德
nobody's talking to you.
没人在和你说话
claire finally sees you for what you are--a user.
克莱尔看清了你的真面目 一个操纵者
isn't that right, claire?
对不对 克莱尔
you used her to try to find that poor man.
你利用她找那个可怜人
then you used him to try to kill me
又利用他来杀我
because to you...
因为你...
i'm nothing but a monster.
我只是个怪物
he doesn't see our humanity, claire.
他看不到我们的人性 克莱尔
he never will.
永远看不到
claire, wait.
克莱尔 等等
you're not gonna listen to him, are you?
你不会把他的话听进去 是吗
the man is a deranged sociopath.
他就是个神经错乱的反♥社♥会♥者
he's a killer. he's a monster.
他是个杀手 他是个怪物
yes.
没错
and you are my daughter.
你是我女儿
and everything i do
我所做的一切
is to protect you.
都是为了保护你
to protect this family.
保护这个家
tell me you understand that.
告诉我你能理解
i understand.
我理解
it's all gonna be okay.
一切都会好说起来的
i promise.
我保证
mom.
妈
claire!
克莱尔
thank god. i was so worried.
谢天谢地 我好担心你啊
are you okay?
你还好吧
'cause if you are, you are so grounded.
因为你要还好的话 就不会出门了
i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
i'm just glad meredith found you.
我很高兴梅雷迪斯找到了你
meredith?
梅雷迪斯
enjoying your dinner, my dear?
好好享用晚餐吧 宝贝
eat.
吃吧
now...give me a sweet kiss.
现在... 给我来个香吻
go to hell, you filthy--
去死吧 你下流
my god.
我的天那
peter, tell me you didn't do this, please.
彼得 告诉我 这不是你干的 求你了
hello, angela.
你好 安吉拉
no...it can't be.
不 不可能
you can see the future.
你可以预见未来
i can't have that.
我可没这个能力
it's too dangerous.
太危险了
no, you won't succeed. i'll stop you.
不会让你得逞的 我要阻止你
don't be ridiculous.
别天方夜谭了
you won't even be able to move.
你根本动弹不得
you won't even be able to move.
你动弹不得
you're late. have you completed your task?
你来晚了 完成任务了吗
they're onboard. even that japanese guy.
他们加入了 包括那个日本人
look, i'm not happy about what happened.
我对于过去所发生的事不太满意
that's not what i signed up for.
这不在我的工作范围内
i'm not a killer.
我不是个杀手
it's all part of making the world
这一切都是为了
a better place, daphne.
让世界变得更美好 达芙妮
no pain, no gain.
一分耕耘 一分收获
there's another one
还有一个人
you're going to have to recruit
你也得招募进来
i'm afraid he's going to be the most difficult
恐怕他是最难招募的
matt parkman?
马特·帕克曼
what's his thing?
他有什么超能力
he has the ability to alter your mind
他能改变你的意识
put thoughts to your head
把思想灌输到你的脑袋里
make you see things that aren't there.
让你产生幻觉
speaking of which,
说到这里
i finally figured out what's
我终于弄明白一直困扰着我的问题 关于你的
i'm fast.real fast
我速度很快 非常快
i can sneak up on everybody.
我可以走近某人而不被发现
i can't sneak up on you.
我却不能走近你
i knew it!
我就知道
you're not really there.
你是个幻像
it's not your concern, daphne.
这不是你要关心的问题 达芙妮
just bring me parkman.
你只要把帕克曼给我带过来
guess i don't really have a choice, do i?
我猜我也别无他选了 是吧
the team is coming together nicely.
这个团队正在顺利成形
everything went fine.perfect with nathan
一切都进展顺利 内森那边没问题
i messed with his head.
我混淆了他的脑子
i gave him visions of Linderman
我给他灌输了林德曼的幻象
just like you asked.
按你的吩咐做的
now he thinks he's doing god's work
现在他认为他在完成神的使命
yes.
是的
very real.
非常真实
daphne is spreading the word.
达芙妮在传话
we're building an army,just like you
我们在建立军队 就像你一样
sorry.
抱歉
knox called just a few minutes ago.
诺克斯几分钟前刚打来电♥话♥说
he'll have adam monroe here by tomorrow.
他明天前就能把亚当·门罗送到这来
right.
是的
absolutely.
当然
whatever you say goes, mr. petrelli.
你说什么就是什么 佩里先生
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表