剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
to bite them in the ass someday.
给他们狠狠的反击
even i told them to destroy it.
即使我告诉他们要毁灭它
so you know who would steal it?
那么你知道谁会偷它了
maybe.
可能吧
if i tell you, what's in it for me?
如果我告诉了你 我能得到什么
when we finish our mission,
在我们任务完成后
i promise to put you in a more spacious cell.
我保证把你放到一个更宽敞的房♥间里
with a window and a vent.
有窗子和通风口
forget it. okay, back you go.
算了吧 好吧 把你继续关回去
wait!
等等
you little japanese nazi!
你这个小日本纳粹
let me think.
让我想想
just off the top of my head,
就我所知道的
i'd say your villain is angela petrelli.
安吉拉·佩里不是个好东西
she asked us to find the formula.
她叫我去找公式
i see.
我知道了
well, i'm fresh out of ideas.
我没其他办法了
fine.
很好
wait!
等等
i know how to find your big villain.
我知道怎么去找你们要找的坏人
and get you your formula i have a plan.
还能帮你找到分子式
na?
怎么样
how do you feel about recruiting?
你觉得重建怎么样
recruiting for what?
重建什么
an organization for a new world order.
维持新世界秩序的组织
daphne, you and i are standing on the precipice
达芙妮 你和我都命悬一线
for real change.
要做真正的改变
a world where people like you are embraced.
一个像你一样善待周围人的世界
your gifts acknowledged and respected, not ignored.
你的天赋被承认尊重 而不是被无视
i mean, you'd like to be part of a world
我是说你是这个世界的一部分
where you can really be somebody, wouldn't you?
有所作为 不想吗
as long as i get paid.
只要付我钱
what do i have to do?
要我做什么
there are others like you out there.
外面有和你一样的人
just invite them to join us.
就叫他们加入我们吧
everything you need to know is right here.
你需要知道的东西就在这里
these are some pretty nasty people.
那些人都是些杂碎
i don't like getting my hands dirty.
我不想弄脏自己的手
they've merely lost their way.
他们差不多都迷失方向了
it's time for us to give them purpose.
是我们指引他们的时候了
just...sit.
坐坐好行吗...
just so you know,
你要知道这是她的主意 不是我的
you mean my mother?
你是说我妈妈
if it was up to me,
如果换了我 我会让你沉沦
no forgiveness,
永无宽恕 是吧
you terrorized my daughter.
你恐吓我的女儿
you killed countless others,
你杀了无数的人
that had
无论他们有无价值
rehabilitation doesn't happen over night
你再说也无济于事了
i am trying.
我在努力了
i understand.
我理解
killing is just in your nature
杀戮是你的天性
what's going on?
发生什么了
what do you think?
你觉得呢
i'm bringing you back
我要把你带回去关起来
where you belong.
那才是你的归宿
please, don't do this.
求求你 不要
i need to find my family.
我要找到我家人
from the looks of things,
从各种迹象来看 他们都走远了
what do you expect?
你想怎么样
your company dragged me away
公♥司♥在半夜把我拖走
i didn't even
我还没来得及和家人说声再见
they put me away
他们把我关了将近两年
my family must think i abandoned them.
我家人肯定以为我抛弃他们了
that's what happens to people like you.
那就是你这样的人所要经历的
they put you away so the rest of us can be safe.
他们把你关起来 这样其他的人就安全了
i made one mistake.
我犯了一个错误
you're like the others.
你和其他人一样
so quick to judge.
很快就作出判断
you want to believe i'm a monster. you killed someone.
觉得我是个恶魔 你杀了人
you are a monster.
你就是个恶魔
you're wrong.
你错了
and you need to listen.
你要听着
mohinder?
莫欣德
hey, there.
你来了啊
you didn't come home last night.
你昨天晚上没来
what's this?
这是什么
a flyer.
一个宣传♥单♥
it was stuck in your door.
塞在你门里的
did you know your neighbor was missing?
你知道你邻居失踪了吗
i'm getting closer, you know.
我更进一步了
this next stage in my research,
我研究的下一步
it could be the answer to taking away your ability.
就是能把你能力移除的方法
i can make you happy, maya.
我能让你快乐 玛雅
i...should let you get back to it.
我应该让你去工作了
your company has got it all wrong.
你的公♥司♥全错了
i never meant to hurt anyone.
我从来不想伤害任何人
who's this? your partner?
是谁的电♥话♥ 你的搭档吗
i don't have a partner.
我没搭档
what are you talking about?
你说什么呢
"one of us, one of them," right?
"我们中的一个 他们中的一个" 不是吗
company policy.
公♥司♥的惯例
you're not with the company, are you?
你不是跟公♥司♥合作的 是吧
are you with them?
你跟他们一伙吗
who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的究竟是谁
come in here and shoot me,hold me hostage.
来到这里向我开枪 把我当人♥质♥
you know about me.
你知道我的一切
i read your file.you killed a man.
我看了你的档案 你杀了人
that was an accident!
那是一场意外
your neighbor, right?
你杀了你邻居 对吗
over what? a broken lawnmower?
为什么呢 一个坏掉的剪草机
we got into an argument.
我们吵起来了
it got heated. i overreacted.
吵得很厉害 我当时气极了
next thing i knew, he was gone.
然后我就发现 他突然不见了
i didn't want to hurt him.
我不想伤害他的
they locked me away.
他们把我关起来了
no lawyer, no trial.
不准请律师 也不开庭审判
i love my wife.
我很爱我妻子的
i love my children.
我也很爱我的孩子
i just want to see 'em again.
我只是想再见到他们
hold them.
从此不再分开
even if it's for the last time.
即使要我去死 我也愿意
i just want to be normal.
我只想做回一个正常人
you don't understand.
你无法明白的
now just--just go.
你可以走了
you're...letting me go?
你要... 放我走
yeah.
是的
just give me a head start
我会离开这里
before you call your friends at the company.
在你召集你公♥司♥里的朋友之前
maybe i can help.
也许我能帮你
you tried to kill yourself.
你想过要自杀
how do i know you're not gonna do it again?
我怎么才能相信你不再有下一次呢
what do you want from me, nathan?
你想从我这里得到什么 内森
undying gratitude?
向你道谢吗
thanks.you're my hero.
谢谢 你是我的英雄
i want to know what you were doing on that bridge.
我想知道你为什么要自杀
i can't talk about it.
我不想谈
why not?
为什么不
who's gonna understand better than i am?
还有谁能比我更明白你呢
just tell me.
告诉我吧
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表