剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
别去 彼得 你会铸成大错
No, Peter, you're making a big mistake.
因为你要是杀了我
Cause if you kill me,
好 我现在能读到
All right, so I'm gonna be able to get to these memories
你没有别的打算 对吧
You didn't make any other plans, did you?
不 我们已经完成任务了
No, we got the job done.
而这是我个人给你的
And this is from me.
我要去换件衣服
I'm gonna go get changed.
我只想要个机会 让一切都好起来
And I just want a chance to make things right.
你要找的不是什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
These aren't terrorists you're hunting.
嗯 四个字母的单词
Um, four letter word...
被抓起来后的协议
Protocol after a man's taken prisoner
他们就知道你们这群人有多危险了
They'll know just how dangerous you people are.
20年以来 我把超能力者存在这件事
For 20 years, I was successful at making sure
是什么
And where is that?
说什么 告诉你我能阻止这一切吗
What, told you that I could've stopped all of this?
来显示你的忠诚
To their cause.
莫欣德说我们会
Mohinder knew that we were gonna get attacked
结束了 诺亚 一切都结束了
It's over, Noah. It's all over.
然后杀了我弟弟
And then they're gonna kill my brother...
也许我们该带上他一起走
Maybe we should just take what Peter has and run.
况且你自己也承认 你的方法并不奏效
By your own admission, your way didn't exactly work.
诺亚训练有素 而且身边总带着他的保镖
Noah is too well trained, and he's never off his guard.
他们都会知道 然后会非常恨你
They all will. And they will blame you.
绿色海岸 闯进了伯奈特的仓库
Costa Verde, breaking into Bennet's storage facility.
参议员 我在等你发令
I was waiting for your order, senator.
我不会让你进入我的思想
I am not letting you in my head.
完美谈不上 就是比你强点
Not perfect, just better than you.
其实 我不知道她在哪 或许在商场
I have no idea, actually. At the mall, maybe.
你就不能读他思想 搞到我们需要的答案吗
Can't you just read his mind? Get what we need that way?
你觉得有那个必要
You sensed there was a need.
克莱尔 她...
Claire's, uh...
而你 现在有一点点分心
And yours is just a little split right now.
我们真的可以相信这些记忆吗
Can we really trust this?
与拥有超能力的人一起工作
Working alongside people with abilities.
拯救人类
We can save lives.
我想知道你怎么办到的
I want to know how you did it.
好吧...
All right...
我们正在被追捕 而且还不清楚对方的身份
We're being hunted, and we have no idea by who.
我会摸透整件事的来龙去脉
I'm gonna find out exactly how this whole thing happened,
我觉得说不定这是个好主意
I thought maybe it'd be a good idea
那我现在该怎么做
What am I supposed to do now?
普瑞马特公♥司♥从没按要求开过工
Primatech never did the job that was required of them.
你所做的 彼得还有马特所做的
What you did-- what Peter, what Matt did--
怎么样了
So?
我准备好被测试了
I'm prepared to be tested.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
我曾做的和你正在做的都是错的
What I did, what you're doing is wrong!
你好呀
Hi.
你拥有独特的见解
You have a unique perspective.
你为什么要告诉他这个
Why did you tell him about Parkman and Suresh?
好吧 马特 听我解释
All right, Matt, let me explain.
一会儿是公♥司♥心腹 一会儿是顾家男人
You danced the fine line between company man
那到底是什么
And what's that, exactly?
诺亚 情况变得有点复杂了
Well, the situation's become a little bit more complex, noah.
我只想救你的命 不用谢了
I just saved your life. You're welcome!
"不会有事"是什么意思
What do you mean "safe"?
但是你是这么想的
But it's what you're thinking huh?
我早就了解你的出发点了
I already know where you're coming from.
公♥司♥曾经运行顺利 但气数已尽
The company had a good run, but its time has passed.
你能在身边真好
It's nice to have you around.
不是吧 你看到什么了
No... what did you see?
你了解我的
You know me.
你认为我说的都是假的是吧
You don't think what I'm getting here is real, huh?
你在公♥司♥工作的时候
All that time you worked at your company,
照顾好克莱尔
Take care of Claire.
现在允许我继续了吗
Do I have your permission to go back in now?
听说政♥府♥一个子儿都不给
I see the government spares no penny.
我低估了他们
I underestimated them.
仓库里装满了我们要的东西
In here--it is filled with things we need.
她在图书馆
She's at the library.
不要以我的名义合理化你的行为
Don't use me to rationalize your actions.
你根本不是担心他的健康
You didn't care about his health.
你是听命于我
Are you gonna take orders,
没人可以免除监管 我自己也不例外
Nobody's above scrutiny, myself included.
你怎么这么快就来了
How the hell'd you get here so fast?
所以你才不想让我进入他的思想
That's why you didn't want me in his head.
你不是杀人犯
You are not a murderer.
-怎么 -有何不妥
- What? - What's wrong?
你和伯奈特都有私心
You and Bennet are both compromised.
我知道你不需要武器
I realize you don't need weapons.
就算你可以 你也不会的
Even when you had the chance to stop, you didn't.
通过迎合他们的需要
Make tough choices to prove your loyalty to them,
我会鞠躬尽瘁工作
You have my complete dedication.
活捉彼得 避免任何伤亡
I want peter caught. No bloodshed.
我们来找出整个事情的缘由吧
Let's find out how this whole thing began.
齐心协力 我们就能帮助人家
Together, we can help people.
你当时上的那架飞机
The plane you were on.
26号♥大楼
Building 26
我也不想 但是只有这样才能得到我们的答案
I don't like it either, but this way gives us answers.
一周前 华盛顿特区
One week ago. Washington, D.C.
别伤到他
Don't hurt him.
我还以为是由我来掌控大局
I thought I was running this operation.
是的 你女儿没事
Yes, your daughter's fine.
我们以后要共事了
We're gonna be working together.
假期 我又能做什么
What am I gonna do with time off?
你都干了些什么
What have you done?
我也一样
Well, that need still exists.
欢迎来到26号♥大楼
Welcome to building 26.
他是对的
He's right.
才不相信你 相信你就完了
I don't. I'm done believing in you.
他会继续试探你
He will continue to test you.
你要去解开的谜 是你永远不懂的
You're unraveling things you don't understand.
然后呢 怎么样 一辈子躲下去
And what? What? Run forever?
你比他好很多 马特 我的意思正是如此
You're better than him, Matt. That's my point.
他去过的地方 或者他可能去的地方
Everywhere he's been, everywhere he might go.
怎么样
Well?
-还有人在这吗 -不 就我
- Is there anyone else here? - No, just me.
他们是一伙的
They did it together.
我已经为此做了很多事
I have gone so far off the rails with this,
你说... 你要向谁报到
You said--you said you-- you check in...with who?
我想现场监视
I want eyes on the scene.
你干嘛要这样做
Why are you doing this?
-你想死吗 -不想
- You wanna die? -No.
达芙妮还活着 马特
Daphne's alive, Matt.
快去 抓住他们
Move in. Take them now!
抚恤金 补偿金
Pension, severance.
你们都听到了吧
You gentlemen hear that?
马特 快停下
Matt, don't do this.
他说的对 你知道
He's right, you know.
然后我们会想办法控制这些能力
Then we're gonna find a way to control these powers.
只剩下工作了
The job is all that's left.
只要我们能理解对方的出发点就好
Understood where the other guy was coming from.
会保证他的登岸假期
Is to grant him shore leave.
我差点杀了我的亲弟弟
I nearly killed my own brother.
普瑞马特公♥司♥早该关门了
Primatech should have been shut down a long time ago.
抓人 打标记 一个正常人 一个超能力者
Bag and tag. One of us, one of them.
你说我因为注意力分散而软弱了
When you said I was weak because of my split focus.
你到底怎么解释
How the hell do you explain this?
而且 这事儿没完
And it's not ever gonna stop.
咱俩有啥好聊的
What are we gonna talk about?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表