剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Come on, let's make tracks.
快点 我们得继续找
We've got a long walk ahead of us.
我们有很长的路要走
What the hell are these? Voodoo dolls?
这是些什么 巫毒人偶吗
Huh? No, they're called pwen.
不 它们叫奔霄[突厥语]
They're messengers.
它们是信使
Prayers for salvation. Redemption.
祈祷救赎
Let's go.
我们走
Looking at the map,
从地图上看
Haitian's village is this way.
海地人的村子在这边
I saw it from two clicks up.
我从空中看到村子了
We were falling.
当时我们正往下掉
Yeah. It's still this way.
是啊 可路依然没变
Hey, are you gonna--
你想
Don't you want--
你难道不想
Something I can do for you?
有事吗
Hi. Yeah, um--
是啊
I'm a friend of Daphne's.
我是达芙妮的朋友
Can I talk to her for a second?
我能跟她说句话吗
Daphne's not here.
达芙妮不在
Daphne, I know you're inside!
达芙妮 我知道你在
Come on, I just need a minute.
拜托 只要一分钟就好
Go away, Matt.
走吧 马特
Like I said, she's not home.
正如我所说 她不在
Why don't you just let me inside?
你不如干脆让我进去
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Uh, I said...
我说...
Let me in.
让我进去
Why are you turning your head sideways?
你歪着头做什么
What's your problem, son?
你没事吧 孩子
Psst! What happened?
怎么了
My-- my powers are gone.
我的能力消失了
His powers are gone.
他能力消失了
Nothing.no powers!
我也没能力了
His also.
他的也是
What's going on?
发生了什么
Are you gonna tell me who that was?
你能告诉我那是谁吗
Nope.
不
I'm not asking a lot of questions here.
我不是要过问太多问题
And I appreciate that.
谢谢你
But you've been gone a long time.
可是你消失了很长一段时间
It's my home. Can't I just come home?
这是我家 我回家都不行吗
Are you feeling okay?
你感觉还好吧
No.
不
It's happening again.
它又来了
Ah, sweetheart, I'm sorry.
甜心 对不起
Do you still have them?
你还有吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I'll go get 'em.
我去拿
All right, all right. If we double back,
好吧 好吧 如果我们往回走
We should be able to make it to the village in an hour.
我们会在一小时内赶到村子
You're not even gonna admit you were wrong.
你从不承认你错了
You really want to get into this now?
你想现在吵架吗
Come on.
别闹了
You've got to stop treating me
你不该把我当作
Like your idiot kid brother.
你的傻老弟
You read the map right. Congratulations.
你当时可是对着地图说的呀 恭喜了
I wish I could fly.
真希望我能飞
But you can't.
可你不能
That's right, I'm powerless just like you.
对啊 我和你一样没能力
Hey, if it wasn't for me, you'd be lost and alone!
如果不是我 你早就迷路了
If it wasn't for you, I'd be home by now.
如果不是你 我现在都该到家了
I only brought you down here to protect your fragile ego.
我把你带来还不是为了保护你
You know what? I don't need your pity.
你知道吗 我不需要你可怜
No, but you know what you do need?
不需要 可你知道你需要什么吗
My help.
我的帮助
I've been saving your ass my entire life.
我一直在给你擦屁♥股♥
Is that so? That's right.
是吗 没错
When you jumped off that roof like a moron,
当你像个傻瓜一样从高处跳下去时
Who caught you?
谁拉住了你
Who pulled you out of kirby plaza
当你在科尔比广场快要炸开的时候
When you were about to blow up?
是谁带你离开那儿的
You want my respect? You want my approval?
你想让我尊重你 你想让我认同你
Earn it!
努力点吧
Why would I want your respect?
我为什么要得到你的尊重
You're a puppet!
你就是个玩偶
Excuse me?
再说一遍
You have no spine.
你没有骨气
I'm a u.s. senator. You're a nurse.
我是美国议员 你只是个护士而已
You're everything that dad ever wanted you to be.
你只是成为老爸想让你成为的人
His dreams, huh? His goals.
完全遵循他的理想 他的目标
He could always find a way to get under your skin
他总是有办法去激怒你
And manipulate you and use you.
然后就操纵你并利用你
Where's this coming from?
此话怎讲
In the future, you choose him.
到了将来 你会选择他
You choose dad, Nathan.
你会选择父亲 内森
Well, I'm down here right now, Pete.
好了 我想就到此为止了 彼得
I'm trying to stop him.
我会尽力去阻止他的
Now help me.
帮帮我
Good! Control first, follow through second.
很好 首先学会控制 然后完成你的动作
You feel that power?
感觉到威力了吗
Again.
再来一次
Tell me what you're thinking.
告诉我你在想什么
No.
不
All right, tap into that anger.
好的 不要熄灭你的怒火
It'll give you strength.
这会让你更加强大
Here, take a swing at me now.
来 快冲我挥棒
I don't want to swing at you.
我不想这么干
Come on. Swing at me!
快 冲我来吧
See if you can hit me.
看看能否击中我
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
赶快
You're not even trying, Claire.
你认真点 克莱尔
Tell me what you're thinking.
告诉我你在想什么呢
Every time you would come home from a trip,
你每次都是在旅行的途中才会回家
I'd always hug you as hard as I could.
我总是给你最热情的拥抱
Because I thought if I held you tight enough,
因为我想如果我能够紧紧地抱住你
You wouldn't leave me again.
你就再也不会离我而去了
Why did you always leave?!
你为什么总是不在我身边
I need to get some air.
我要出去清醒一下
Claire, wait a minute. Let's talk about this.
克莱尔 等下 我们好好谈谈这事
No, I didn't mean to bring it up.
不 我不想再回忆了
Just forget it.
忘了吧
Hey, girls.
你好啊 美女
You have the haitian in here?
海地人在这儿
No, just me.
不 只有我在这儿
Back out of the house, now.
滚出去 快
You're not getting Claire.
你别想得到克莱尔
Funny story.
很有趣哦
We are.
我们来了
Claire, stay back!
克莱尔 退后
No!
不要
Claire!
克莱尔
Sandra!
桑德拉
Oh, my god. What happened?
我的天啊 发生什么事了
She got shot.
她中枪了
Why isn't she healing? I don't know.
为什么她不能自愈了 我不知道
Something's wrong. Her abilities aren't working.
出意外了 她的能力失效了
We have to get her to a hospital.
我们得送她去医院
No!
不行
They report gunshot wounds to the police.
他们会把枪伤这件事向警方报告的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表