剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Because I was counting on you distracting her.
我还指望你分散她的注意力呢
If she digs she's gonna start finding things
如果她去查 肯定会发现一些事情
And today is crucial.
今天是个非常关键的日子
We have to keep her away from Peter
我们抓彼得还有帕克曼的时候
And away from Parkman when we take him down.
别让她给看见了
Mom you hear me?
妈 你听到了吗
I want Claire as far away from all of this as possible.
尽量让克莱尔远离这一切
Mom?
妈
I think we have a bigger problem now.
我想现在的问题更棘手了
I'm very different person now.
我现在大不一样了
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Maybe for you.
或许对你来说是这样的
You said you had questions?
你说你有问题
Well ask them.
那就问吧
How does a boy
一个没有父亲的男孩
Without a father grow up to be a man?
怎样长大成人
How does he learn to make the hard decisions
怎样学着去做一些
He's gonna have to make in life--
生命中的抉择
The ones only a man can teach?
这些只有从父亲那里才学得到
You want an apology is that it?
你想要我道歉 是吗
You want to hear I'm sorry
你想听到我说对不起
For walking out on you and your mother?
因为我抛弃了你和你妈
I just want the truth.
我只想知道真♥相♥
What about?
关于什么的
That your mother was a sick infantile woman?
你妈妈是个身体虚弱的孕妇吗
Or that I made a mistake ever to have a child with her?
或者是我错误地和她生下了孩子吗
Let's start there
正是这里
Because I'm sure as hell not the son of a man who repairs watches
我不确定我是一个修表匠和
And the woman who collected snow globes.
一个收集水晶球的女人的孩子
So who am i?
我到底是谁
Tell me.
告诉我
You were given to me.
是人家把你抱给我的
By whom?
谁
A man who needed money.
他很缺钱
Your mother wanted a baby and couldn't have one.
我们无法生育 而你母亲又想要个孩子
I wanted out of a loveless marriage
其实我很想逃离这空洞的婚姻
And was too much of a coward.
但又太过怯懦
Seemed like the right answer at the time.
这应该是你想要的答案吧
Who was he?
他是谁
My brother.
我的兄弟
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗
You're telling the truth.
你说的是事实
Now please leave.
你可以走了
So you planning on seeing him?
你打算去看他吗
See who?
看谁
Your brother. He's in town.
你哥哥 他在城里
Saw him on tv this morning.
今早我在电视里看到他了
Ah I didn't see that.
我没看到
I haven't seen him in months.
我几个月没看见他了
Not really talking at the moment.
现在真是不好开口
Huh. maybe you won't mind me being honest.
你应该不介意我老实说吧
He scares the hell out of me.
他最好离我远点
Why is that?
为什么这么说
My family's from Iran.
我家从伊朗迁入
The things he's talking about
他说什么保卫家乡
Protecting the country from dangerous people
不被危险的人所侵犯
It's code. It's not very subtle either.
令人麻木的口号♥
He's talking about people like me.
他说的是像我这样的人
We're different so we're scary.
我们与众不同 所以我们很疯狂
But you wouldn't know anything about that.
但是你一点也不了解
Believe me I know more than you think.
相信我 我懂得比你认为的还要多
Hello? Claire?
是你吗 克莱尔
Peter thank god.
彼特 谢天谢地
Hey where are you?
你现在在哪
I'm in New York. We have to stop them.
纽约 我得去阻止他们
Stop who?
阻止谁
Your mom and Nathan they're planning something
你妈妈 还有内森 他们正在计划一些
Something bad.
见不得人的事情
I thought it was Sylar but it's them.
我以为是塞拉 其实是他们
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I don't know. I think they're talking
我也不知道 我觉得他们在商议
About rounding up people with abilities.
将所有有超能力的人围捕的事
They already started taking them.
他们已经开始抓人了
This guy in Memphis he disappeared.
有个人在孟菲斯失踪了
Look wait a minute. Slow down.
听着 等等 慢点说
They were talking on the phone.
他们在电♥话♥上说的
Your mom your brother.
你妈妈 哥哥
They were talking about keeping me out of the way
他们背着我谈论这件事
So I wouldn't find out.
所以我没有发现
They're going after Matt Parkman today.
他们今天又去追查马特·帕克曼了
We have to stop them.
我得阻止他们
Okay look just take a deep breath all right?
好了 听着 深呼吸 好吗
I have to warn Matt.
我得去警告马特
I'll go talk to my mom.
我会去和我妈妈谈谈
When I know something I'll give you a call okay?
要是我知道了什么 就给你电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm just going a few blocks. 87th and Madison please.
不远 麦迪逊87号♥大街 谢谢
Hello Peter.
你好 彼特
Mohinder?
莫欣德
This is a coincidence.
真巧啊
Last time I saw you... I know.
上次我见你时 我知道
It's been a long time. Keeping out of trouble?
已经很长时间了 麻烦解决了没
Trying to.
正试着解决
Although you ever get the feeling
你曾经有这样的感觉
Like you're meant to do something extraordinary?
像是你想做一些不寻常的事
I used to.
当时是这样的
Turns out I was mistaken.
看起来是我错了
Seen anyone? I try not to.
有没有被其他人看到 我一直东躲西♥藏♥
Everybody's under the radar.
所有人都被监视着
All except your brother of course.
当然 除了你哥哥以外
Well you know Nathan.
你了解内森的
Seems like every time I pick up a newspaper
好像我每次拿起报纸
Or turn on the TV there he is
或者打开电视 就能看到他
Right out in the open.
到处都能见到
He's not wrong you know.
他没错 你知道
These powers uncontrolled unrestricted
这些能力不被控制 不被限制
I see only danger in that.
那样的话我只能看见危险
Do you?
是吗
I was living proof of it.
我以前的生活就是证明
Okay so what happens when the government
好吧 发生了什么事
Wants to step in?
为啥政♥府♥插手了
That's a necessary risk I'm willing to accept.
我心甘情愿去冒这个险
Segregation? Internment camps?
隔离 还是拘留营
People hiding underground?
还是隐藏
We'll agree to disagree.
我们会达成一致的
How much do I owe you?
车费多少
Ah it's okay. It's on me.
没事 算我的
Thank you.
谢谢
Take care of yourself Mohinder.
多加小心 莫欣德
You too Peter.
你也是 彼得
Where to my friend?
上哪去 朋友
Just drive.
开好你的车就行了
It's your dime.
这是你的车费吗
Who are you... and what do you want?
你是谁 你想怎样
I want you to get in the van.
我想把你弄到那个面包车里
You're surrounded.
你被包围了
Get in.
上车
You want to live get in!
想活命 就上车
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Those guys who tried to kidnap me.
那些人想绑♥架♥我
Do you know who they are? No.
知道他们是谁吗 不知道
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表