剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
却无人聆听
But no one would listen.
他还蛮善意的
It's a nice gesture,
人人都认为死了
Everybody thinks I'm dead.
就这样了
Like this.
看起来是你会穿的
It looked like something you'd wear.
这么轻易地打中你的人
To shoot your men in the back so easily.
关上所有门
Chain the doors.
我什么都没做
Hey--hey,I didn't do anything.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
詹姆士·马丁怎么能
How James Martin was able
为了你的安全
It's for your own safety.
你多重呀 像个酒桶一样
What do you weigh,like a buck ten?
一晚 先生
One night,sir.
我也看过你的资料
I've seen your file too.
会去穿阿玛尼的[服装品牌]
To wear an Armani suit.
而我睡不着
And I can't.
等等
Wait.
我去买♥♥些玉米卷怎么样
Can I buy you a taco?
我很在行
I'm good at it.
信任他们吗
Trust them?
这条路上有个小酒馆
There's a cantina down the way.
你就不能对我
Would it kill you
激励他们
Motivate them.
你的人想干什么
What do you people think you're doing?
我看着走廊
I watched the hallway.
从哈瓦那到喀布尔
From Havana to Kabul.
你抓不到那个家伙的
Without my help.
他们会一直这样
And they're gonna keep going
不关你的事情
That's none of your business.
来吧
Coming.
我们直接回去华盛顿吗
Are we going straight to Washington?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
你在说谎
You're lying.
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
-他会抓狂的 -我期待着他会
- He'd be mad. -I expect he would.
-好吧 -行
- Fine. - All right.
我另一个爸爸
My other dad.
好吗
Okay?
马丁的能力是什么
What's Martin's ability?
没事吧 先生
You okay,sir?
需要一把显微镜
Is microscopic.
那个
That.
没有东西能确认你
Nothing to define you.
你渴望得到答案
You were so desperate for answers,
瞧瞧我们现在
Look at us now.
我被暴露了...
I was exposed...
那其他人呢
And what about everyone else?
上岸假期经费 明白没
In the Philippines,all right?
他们指定的目标是谁
Who was their intended target?
我会把一切都处理好
I'm gonna fix it all.
他本有机会 但他没抓住
He had his chance,and he didn't take it.
不像马丁的壁柜
Not like Martin's closet.
当掉了我爸给我的项链
Sold the necklace my dad gave me.
你一无所知 意味着马丁啥都有可能
Unknown means Martin could be anything.
谢了
Thank you!
听着 我能做到
Listen,I can do this.
他就是那样
He wants to be.
每人背后都吃了颗子弹
One bullet each in the back.
这是基本礼貌 克莱尔
Just common courtesy,Claire.
瞧
Voila.
-再来一盘怎样 -不
- How 'bout a rematch? - No,man.
不 不会 他还没离开这儿
No,he's not. He hasn't left the city.
我曾经靠这个赚了很多菲律宾船员的
I used to do this scraping for shore leave money
这又有个尸体
There's another body.
你拿钱做什么
What are you gonna do with it?
我听到三声枪响
And I heard three gunshots.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
克莱尔
Claire.
我们都需要这个胜利
This could be the win that we both need.
没几个教数学的老师
Not much call for a geometry teacher
他以詹金斯探员的身份在你的眼皮底下出现
He showed up as agent Jenkins right under your nose.
贪婪 复仇 爱 还有恨
Greed,revenge,love,hate--
该怎样就怎样
Shining or otherwise,
你们要呆多久
How long will you be staying?
因为我超过你了
That I caught up.
恐怕这样无条件的爱
I'm afraid that unconditional love
有些事情我不得不说
And there are things I have to say--
你在抄近路 是吗
You're cutting corners-- Is that it?
我要这样
Yeah,I do.
你可能太小 记不得了
You're probably too young to remember,
这就是我让你带我来这儿的原因
That's why I had you bring me here.
目前为止
Yet.
你怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
别...
Don't be--
看看有没有啥我能做的
See if there was anything else I could do.
我想说 关于你之前说的
I wanted to tell you that what you said earlier
克莱尔 事实上
The truth is,Claire,
给你另外找了个任务
Got another assignment for you.
找到了吗
You got it?
这是我想合作的示好罢了
It was an overture toward collaboration,
你杀了他
You killed him.
我们需要钱 不是吗
We need the money,don't we?
那又是什么
And what's that again?
明白 我父母也离婚了
I get it. My parents are divorced too.
感激我给了你特权
For--for giving you a free pass.
胡说
Nonsense.
那你有什么打算
So what's the plan?
但又有诗意
Poetic.
我认为你更擅长这个
I thought you'd be better at this.
但现在看看你
But look at you.
我赢得很公平
I beat him fair and square.
很有启发性
It was inspirational.
你不需要这样做
You didn't have to do that.
是他真实生活中所缺乏的
Something he could never find in real life.
就凭一个作废的身份标志
Well,you'd be amazed what you can do with
我正找着呢
I'm checking every one.
我想我们安全了
I think we're clear.
你比我想象中的
And you were more amazing
我要睡觉才能做梦
I need to dream,and to dream I need to sleep,
对不起 长官
I'm sorry,sir.
阿林顿 弗吉尼亚
Arlington, Virginia
如果他知道我们被抓了还没卖♥♥掉项链
And if he knew we were in a pinch and didn't sell it,
你要重比一场
You need a rematch,huh?
我只是随便说说
Well,I'm just saying,man.
还有他们的家人
And their families.
业余飞鱼爱好者
Amateur fly fisher.
你是来忏悔求宽恕的吗
You come here to be forgiven?
你太绝望 就不会赢的
You're so desperate to chalk up a win,
这些角色给了马丁权势
These roles give Martin
你有什么想法
What'd you have in mind?
你们在 也不会
Not on yours.
是的 这是我的
Well,it should. It's mine.
全押进去
Line them up.
或仅是为了操纵他人
Or to simply screw people.
走吧
Listen. Come on,let's go.
在东北角附近
Just around the northeast corner.
就像与你们兄弟在一起时一样
It's like with you and your brother.
我赌赢了
I won the money.
请让一下
Exuse me.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表