剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
No I can save him.
不 我可以救他
It's no use. He's dead.
没用的 他死了
Damn it.
该死
I could have saved him.
我可以救他的
No you couldn't.
不 你不能
He bled out in the car.
他在车里就流光了血
I should have got to him faster.
我该快点去救他的
He was pinned in there.
他被压在那里
So I should have been stronger.
我的能力应该更强大些
You can't save everyone.
你不可能救到每个人
I should have been stronger.
我应该更强大
New York City
纽约
Well any favorites yet?
有喜欢的吗
Yeah I mean Hamilton Smith
是啊 汉密尔顿 史密斯
Georgetown--they're all...
乔治敦 他们都是...
The best schools in the country.
这个国家最好的学校
Getting your ged
完成普通教育水平
Was the best thing you could have done.
是你首要完成的事情
An elite education
精英教育
Is something most people only dream about.
是大多数人只敢想想的事
Claire you're an exceptional young woman
克莱尔 你是个优秀的年轻人
And you deserve an exceptional education.
你需要优秀的教育
If you say so.
只有你这样说
Are you okay?
准备好了吗
Look I appreciate this.
我很感激你所做的这一切
You putting me up and offering to get me into school
你让我留宿 还供我上学
But I don't think I can do this.
但我不想这样
Your father and I have discussed this at length.
这是你父亲和我一致讨论过的
Which one?
谁决定的
Both of them.
我们两个
And we all felt that going to college
我们认为进入大学
Was the best chance that you would have
是你拥有正常生活
At a normal life.
最好的机会
Everyone keeps saying that but none of us have a chance
话是这样说 但那个人在外面
At a normal life when he's still out there.
没人能拥有正常的生活
When who's still out there?
你说谁还在外面
Sylar.
塞拉
Claire Sylar is dead.
克莱尔 塞拉已经死了
We stood there together
我们当时一起
And watched primatech burn to the ground.
目睹普瑞马特公♥司♥灰飞烟灭
They found dental remains.
他们还找到了牙齿遗骸
I know he's out there okay?
我知道他还活着
I can feel it in my gut.
我能感觉到
He's killing again
他又开杀戮了
And my father is trying to hide it from me.
我爸爸极力隐瞒
I found an article in his desk
我在他桌子上看到一篇文章
About a man who went missing in Memphis.
讲到一个在孟菲斯失踪的人
They searched his house and found his entire upstairs
他们搜查他的房♥子后 发现楼上
Filled with salt water.
盐水漫布
I'm sure there's some explanation.
这肯定是有原因的
My dad keeps going away for days at a time
我爸每次都要出去好几天
Going on business trips.
说是去出差
It's happening again and I should be out there
以前一样 我要站出来
Helping to stop it.
帮忙阻止这一切
Claire you have got to believe me.
克莱尔 你必须相信我
It's over.
结束了
All of it.
所有的一切
Primatech the company Pinehearst.
普瑞马特 公♥司♥ 派赫斯特公♥司♥
All of it.
这所有的一切
And we all have to accept that.
我们得接受这一切
No.
不对
You're just trying to put me on the bench.
你只是想安抚我
He's out there.
他在外游荡
And if I'm the only one who sees that then fine.
如果只有我看到 那好极了
I'll go find him myself.
我自己去找他得了
Baltimore Maryland
巴尔的摩 马里兰州
You move and I shoot. God damn thief.
别动 不然我开枪了 该死的贼
Think you can come into my shop
别以为你偷偷进我的店
Without me hearing you?
我听不到
Martin?
马丁
Martin Gray?
马丁·格雷
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Did you live at 423 Canmore street in Queens 27 years ago?
你27年前住在皇后区坎莫尔街423号♥吗
It was snowing.
当时在下雪
In the middle of february you went out
2月中旬的某天你出去买♥♥烟
For a pack of cigarettes at 10:00
当时大概十点
And never came back.
然后你就再也没回来
Or so the story goes.
这故事的确有些
Kind of cliche don't you think?
陈词滥调 你觉得呢
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your son.
我是你儿子
And I have some questions for you.
我想问你些问题
Oh hey. I was just--
刚刚我在
Working?
工作吗
Yeah.
是啊
I got done with all my morning deliveries
我刚弄完上午所有的邮件
So I thought I'd just come home.
所以我想我该回家看看
At 10:30?
在十点半吗
Are you spying on me?
你在偷♥窥♥我的思想吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Look I know I said I wouldn't use my speed
听着 我知道我说过不再用我的能力
But do you have any idea how long it takes
可你知道骑车穿过市中心
To get across midtown on a bike?
得花多长时间吗
Yes and that's sort of the idea.
这么说或许有点道理
But I'm all done for the day.
可我今天的活已经干完了
We could go to the zoo or something.
我们可以去动物园什么的
Some of us still have to put in a full day.
有时候我们必须全天候工作
You know I could use my ability
你知道 我可以用我的能力
To work my way clear to the top
轻易坐到警局一把手的位置
Of the police force but do i?
可我那样做了吗
No cause you're a body guard who makes 12 bucks an hour.
没啊 因为你是个一小时挣12大洋的保镖
At least it's honest work.
至少是个本分的工作
When you should be opening
现在你该开一家
Your own private detective agency like you want.
自己的私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所 就像你想的那样
I told you I can get you the cash.
我告诉过你 我能弄到资金
I'm not gonna use stolen money to open up a business Daphne.
我不会用偷来的钱去做生意 达芙妮
What's wrong with trying to live like normal people?
和正常人一样活着怎么了
It's boring for one thing.
实在是太无聊了
Well I will take boring any day
我宁可天天无聊
Over this bizarro world that I've been in
也不愿再搅进那个变♥态♥的世界
Ever since this whole thing got started.
自从这一切开始之后
Come on we talked about putting it all behind us
拜托 我们说过的 抛开一切
And just getting everything back to normal.
回归正常的生活
Just...
仅仅是...
Normal.
正常的生活
Okay. fine you win.
好吧 你赢了
Normal it is.
正常就正常
Yes I know that.
是的 我知道
But she has her own ideas and now she's circling
她有自己的想法 她正在探查
The building on your whole operation.
你的整个行动计划
She found an article about a guy in Memphis
她找到了一篇关于孟菲斯男的文章
That your team picked up
你的小队找到的
And uh she thinks it's Sylar.
她觉得那是塞拉
You haven't?
你没找到他吧
Well then I'm sure it's all just her imagination.
那我就确信那都是她胡思乱想的
What's your point?
你想说什么
No.
不是
Well the point is she's suspicious
我是说她心存疑虑
And I can't control her.
我管不了她
That's too bad mom
那太糟了 妈
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表