剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Where are you?
你在哪里
Why haven't you been picking up my calls?
为什么一直不接我电♥话♥
What's happened?
怎么了
I took Claire to the hospital.
我带克莱尔上了医院
I know you told me not to.
虽然你要我别这么做的
Is she all right?
她没事吧
No,she is not all right.
她情况不好
They've stabilized her
他们给她打了镇定剂
But they say her whole system is infected
可他们说她全身都受了感染
Like she's never been sick.
就像从没生过病
You know she is scared.
她很害怕
I don't know what to tell her
我不知道该怎么跟她说
And I don't know what to do.
该怎么做
Okay,just...stay calm.
没事 只要保持冷静
There are asking a lot of questions.
他们问了很多问题
They called the police.
还叫了警♥察♥
What am I supposed to tell them?
要我怎么跟他们说
Tell them what I would tell them.
就照我说的那样去说
You mean lie.
说谎吗
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
What's going on?
怎么回事
What are those?
这是什么玩意儿
Leg braces.
假肢
This is me without my abilities.
失去超能力的我就是这样
I have cerebral palsy.
我患有脑瘫
But you're the fastest person in the world.
你不是世界上速度最快的人吗
Last year,I could barely move.
去年 我几乎还不能走路
And then there was an eclipse.
后来日食出现了
And afterwards,I could walk.
在那之后 我就能走了
And then I could run.Then I could run really fast.
再后来我就可以跑步越跑越快
And now I'm back to where I started.
现在我又回到了原点
Read my thoughts if you don't believe me.
你要是不信 就偷♥窥♥我的想法试试
I can't.
我不能
I can't.
不能
I lost my abilities.
我的超能力消失了
Hiro did too.
阿宽也是
We tried to fight Arthur Petrelli.
我们曾经和亚瑟·佩里对着干
He's punishing us.
现在他来报复了
We don't know if it was him.
我们不能确定是不是他的缘故
I watched him kill your father.
我亲眼看到他杀了你♥爸♥爸
It's right up his alley.
正合他意
Not like I don't deserve it.
不像我 下不了手
Stop saying that.
别说了
Why?
凭什么
I'm a villain.
我是个混♥蛋♥
A nemesis,right?
复仇女神 对吧
You reap what you sow.
恶有恶报
How many times do I have to tell youYou are a good person?
我跟你说过多少遍 你是个好人
You don't know me.
你一点都不了解我
You didn't know about this.
这件事你也不知道
You can't help me
你帮不了我
And stop pretending like you can.
别再装模作样了
Everything all right?
还好吗
Yeah.
是
Matt was just leaving.
马特要走了
This gonna give me my powers back?
这个能让我恢复超能力吗
It'll help track the changes your body's going through.
它能跟踪追查你身体所发生的变化
You really think I'm that kind of stupid,doc?
你真的把我当傻子吗 医生
Honestly...yeah.
实话实说 是的
I did.
把你当傻子
"Dude,this is so awesome."
哥们 太可怕了
We need the new issue of 9th wonders.
我们需要新一♥期♥的《第九大奇迹》
You must help us.
你必须帮帮我们
What is this,some kind of practical joke?
什么意思 恶作剧吗
What,you think I hired these guys?
不是吧 你觉得是我藏匿了这些人
I'm Ando Masahashi.This is Hiro Nakamura.
我叫雅桥安藤 他就是中村宽
Look!
看
"How did you know what I was gonna say?"
你怎么知道我要说什么
How did you put this in a comic book?
你怎么把这些印到漫画书里去的
I didn't.
我没有
Dude,this is--dude.
哥们 这是个...
You must help us understand
你必须帮我们弄明白
Why Hiro's lost his power
为什么阿宽没有超能力了
And how to get his memory back.
怎么才能帮他找回记忆
The world is at stake.
世界现在岌岌可危
The answers are in these books.
只有书能告诉我们答案
This is not a library.
这不是图书馆
You want it? You buy it.
你想要 得花钱买♥♥
Then we buy it!
买♥♥了
This one too,please.
还有这本
Best. Day. Ever.
最 美好的 一天
It's okay.
没事了
May I help you?
要我帮忙吗
No,we're fine. Here.
不用 我们没事
He's gonna call the cops.
他会叫警♥察♥来的
It doesn't matter. you'll be long gone.
没关系 你到时早跑远了
What are you talking about?
何出此言
You've bled a trail of bread crumbs
你血流了一路
For Bennet to follow.
伯奈特会跟来的
He's gonna be here any minute.
他随时都会出现
We have to split up or else he's gonna kill us both.
我们得兵分两路 不然咱俩都得完蛋
No,we have to do this together.
不行 我们得一起行动
That's the point.
这才是重点
With our abilities gone,
我们都没有了超能力
Bennet is the powerful one.
伯奈特就是最强大的
He's better trained and he will kill you.
他训练有素 会一枪毙了你
Maybe I deserve it.
说不定这是我应得的
Maybe? No,you've changed.
说不定 不 你变了
Don't give up.
别放弃
Do you have a plan?
你有什么计划
Let him follow and set a trap.
我们让他跟踪 给他下个套
Numbers are our biggest advantage.
只求人多制胜
Okay,we do this together.
好 我们一起
Come on.
来吧
You're very pretty
你很美
You want to make me happy,right?
你会讨我欢心的 对吧
Go,go,go,go,go.
快走
Go,go,go.
快走
My sister...
我妹妹...
We will save her.
我们会救她的
Run and don't look back.
快跑 别回头
You made me bleed.
你让我流血了
I'm going to do more than that.
我会做更多
Are you going to kill me,brother?
你要杀了我 对吗
It is the only way to stop me.
这是唯一可以阻止我的方法
And then I found the sword...
然后我找到了剑...
And then i fought a dinosaur,but it really wasn't a dinosaur...
我大战恐龙 可那实际上并不是恐龙
And then I I know.I was there.
然后我 我知道 我当时也在
Matt.
马特
Hey,I thought you said you were gonna figure out
我以为你们正在查
Why our powers aren't working.
我们能力消失的原因
We are.
我们是在查
In here? Yeah.
在这里查吗 是啊
Have you found anything?
有什么发现吗
Actually,I have a theory.
事实上 我有个理论
Who are these bozos?
这些人是谁
In Hiro's origin story,There's an eclipse.
在阿宽的真人版故事里出现了日食
And there's an eclipse right now.
现在也出现了日食
Coincidence?
是巧合吗
There was an eclipse on the Yamagato roof.
在山形产业的屋顶上我确实看到过日食
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表