剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
this woman in las vegas, niki sanders,
在拉斯维加斯的女人叫妮其·桑德
looks like me.
只是长得像我而已
she's not me.
但绝不是我
is that all you've got?
这就是你要说的
you want to tell me that's not you, huh?
你想告诉我那个人不是你
i got this from a friend of mine
这是我从朋友那弄来的
who works in security
他在拉斯维加斯的
at the corinthian hotel in las vegas.
科林斯酒店做安保工作
now that is you.
那就是你
and if i'm not mistaken,
如果我没弄错的话
that's congressman nathan petrelli,
另一个是国会议员内森·佩里
rumored to be governor malden's choice
谣言说是梅登州长看中的
for dickenson's senate seat.
迪肯森的接♥班♥人
comment?
说吧
it's not me.
那不是我
you know, i was thinking about running with something like
我在想标题就叫做
"k street ice queen heats up las vegas
K街冰美人火爆拉斯维加斯
sleeping with a senator and a congressman."
与参议员兼国会议员乱搞
you can't run this story.
你不能这么报道
hey. no!
不
quite a little mess you've made here.
你把这儿弄得一团糟啊
mrs. petrelli?
佩里夫人
what are you doing here?
你来干什么
with your father's death,
你父亲死后
the chain of command falls to me.
指挥大权归我掌握了
my father's body isn't even cold yet.
我父亲还尸骨未寒呢
this is how things work around here, elle.
艾尔 这里的规则是这样的
you should know that.
你应该知道的
i'm in charge now,
现在我掌权了
and i'm starting by making a few changes.
我要做些改革了
i--we caught sylar.
我们抓住了塞拉
good for you!
干得好啊
your electrical outburst also shut down the grid,
你的电流爆发也弄坏了整个电网
letting out a dozen inmates
让许多居民
who are just as bad or worse.
受苦遭殃了 甚至还有更惨的
and noah bennet is gone too.
诺亚·伯奈特也死了
i know.
我知道
and i'm gonna get right on that.
我正想办法弥补
no, actually, you won't.
不 实际上 你不能
i'm sorry?
你说什么
we only kept you around this long
在你父亲的坚持之下
at your father's insistence.
我们才留你在这的
he's been protecting you for a long time.
他保护你够久了
and circumstances have obviously changed,
周围环境也改变了
and we won't be needing your services anymore.
我们不再需要你了
but...
但是...
i have worked for this company my entire life.
我一生都在为这个公♥司♥卖♥♥命
what am i supposed to do now?
现在我该干什么呢
i suppose you'll have to get yourself another life.
你不得不为自己选择另一种人生了
what are you doing here?
你们在这干什么
you have something of mine,
你拿了我的东西
and now i have something of yours.
我也拿了你一样东西
all right, time warp, give it back.
好了 扭曲时间者 还给我
ma nah nah nah nah!
[译注: 这家伙真孩子气]
you are not faster than me, nemesis.
你不可能比我还快的 复仇女神
oh, yeah?
是吗
here, kitty-kitty!
这里 来吧 来吧
i am offering you a trade.
做笔交易吧
all right.
好的
but my boss isn't gonna be very happy about this.
不过我老板会生气的
your boss?
你老板
you know, i was just heading out
知道吗 我正打算
to get the other half of this.
找另外一半呢
this is a trade
这是两个高尚的人
between two honorable people.
之间的一笔交易
wrong.
错了
you can't stop me. i'm taking them both.
你停止不了我的 两个我都要了
i can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
that formula could destroy the whole world.
那个分子式会毁掉整个世界
is it worth the sacrifice of your friend?
这值得你牺牲掉你的朋友吗
no, stop!
不 住手
unh! oh. what's happening to me?
究竟发生了什么事
hello. oh, god, i'm going insane.
嘿 天啊 我一定是在做梦
that plant there.
那棵东西
it will give you water.
能提供水源
unh! oh! thank you, turtle!
谢谢你 龟仔
you saved my life.
你救了我一命
why are you talking to a turtle?
你干吗对着一只龟讲话
thank you.
谢谢
you come from america.
你是美国人
yes. how did you--
是的 你怎么知道
you know britney spears?
你认识小甜甜吗
no.
不认识
she's from america.
她也是美国人
yeah, yeah. america's a big place.
美国地方很大
yes. africa is too.
我知道 非洲也很大
africa.
非洲
come.
跟我来
we walk.
徒步走
walk? walk?
徒步走 徒步走
yeah, hmm.
是的
your cell. i gotta use your cell.
借我用下手♥机♥ 我得打回家
i gotta call home.
给家里人打个电♥话♥
no service here.
这里没信♥号♥♥
should've gone with sprint.
因为这里也没斯普林特公♥司♥
listen to me.
听我说
it's very important that i get back to america.
事关重大 我必须回到美国去
you gotta help me get back.
你得帮我回去
no, you will stay.
不 你要留下来
you must spirit walk for many miles.
你将有几十米的灵魂漫步
spirit walk? no, no, no, no!
灵魂漫步 不不不
no, i was sent here against my will.
我不是自愿来到这的
i have to find out why.
我得知道其中蹊跷
be patient, park-man.
平心静气 帕克曼
how do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
it's not right that you're here.
你不应该在这里的
not right at all.
真的不应该
tells me the future is not as i have painted it.
告诉我未来不会是我画出来的那样
the future?
未来
wait, are you the one
等下 你就是那个
that painted that rock back there?
画出了那边那块岩石的人吗
how do you know the future?
你怎么预见未来的
keep walking, park-man.
往前走吧 帕克曼
walking. hey!
向前走 喂
dad? thank god you're home.
爸爸 天啊 你回来了
i was so worried about you.
我好担心你
you all right?
你还好吗
no. but i'm better now.
不太好 但比起以前还算不错
you're not staying, are you?
你不会留下来的 是吗
something's happened.
出了点事
something that i can't ignore.
我没法当什么都没发生
you made the right choice, my boy.
小伙子 你的选择是明智的
taking your rook?
你指我吃了你的车吗
taking the senate seat.
我是指你做参议员
it's gonna be different this time.
这次我一定不会重蹈覆辙
i'm not gonna let you manipulate me.
你不可能再操控我
i'm the one making the decisions.
我自己做决定
i'm the one in control.
我才是做主的人
of course you are.
我赞成
mr. petrelli, it's late. you need your rest.
佩里先生 很晚了 该休息了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表