剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
She hates me you know.
她讨厌我 你知道
No.I don't.
不 我没有
Well I don't even need an ability
没错 我根本不用去听
To know that that's a lie.
就知道那是谎言
She can see it in you luke.
她可以知道你想的 卢克
What you can do.
你能做什么
No she doesn't know about it.
不 她不知道
I'm not talking about the power.
我没在讨论这能力
I'm talking about you.
我在讨论你
This is what scares them what's in here.
这就是让他们害怕的 就在这
The will.
意愿
I love my son.
我爱我儿子
I just want him to be happy.
我只想让他开心
Well he's not.
没错 可他并不开心
You lie Luke because you'd rather be
你撒谎 卢克 因为你
Anyone else other than yourself.
就想做真正的自己
That's why you got into that fight.
这就是你陷入冲突的原因
That kid could be dead with your ability
那孩子会因为你的能力而死的
And the only reason he's alive is cause of your kindness
他活下来的唯一理由是你发了善心
And that scares you.
那让你害怕了
I want you to tell me about this power
我要你告诉我这能力
And everything you know about the man down the street.
还有你知道的关于街边那人的一切
Wait.
等等
Stop.
停下来
No Luke stop!
不 卢克 停下来
Stop it!
停下来
Luke stop!
卢克 停下来
You killed him!
你杀了他
He was gonna--He was gonna save us!
他是来救我们的
What are you?
你是什么东西
Hey take me with you.
带我走吧
What did you hear me?
什么 听到了吗
Yes. And so what?
是的 然后呢
So you just killed the one shot
你杀了这个人
I had at finding my old man.
而我在找我父亲
He was gonna shoot you in the head.
他会杀了你的
I mean I could just let him.
我可以不理他
And I let you live.
然后让你活着
Which is kind of a big deal for me.
这真是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
I could tell you more about your father.
我可以告诉你更多我爸的事
Yeah so could a milk carton.
没错 有一桶那么多
I'm not that interested. Look I can't stay here.
我不是那么感兴趣 听着 我不能呆在这
With her. With this.
和她 和这一切
I mean you're the only one who understands what it's like.
你是唯一明白这事的人
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
Well you're not lying.
没错 你没有撒谎
Which only means you think you can find him.
你认为自己能找到他
And I know why you're looking for him.
我知道为什么你要找他
Tell me.
说吧
Because you're just like me.
因为你和我一样
Trying to figure out why you are the way you are
想知道你为什么这样
And in this whole hellish world
在这个地狱般的世界
Your dad might be the only answer.
你♥爸♥爸就是唯一的答案
You take me with you
你带我走
I'll walk you right up his driveway.
我和你一起去找他
Does your mother have a car?
你妈妈有车吗
Not anymore.
现在没有
What do I do if something goes wrong?
如果出了什么差错 该怎么办
I'll be right here.
我会在这的
Get close to him okay?
靠他近点 明白吗
Use your powers.
用你的能力
God what if I kill him? You're not going to.
老天 要是我杀了他呢 不是要你杀他
Just disable him.
让他失去能力就行了
We get him we use him as leverage
搞定他 他就是我们
Against the government.
对抗政♥府♥的筹码
Look he's not my brother anymore Tracy
听着 他不再是我的兄弟了 特蕾西
And he's not your boyfriend.
他也不是你男朋友了
You understand?
你明白吗
Yeah. Go.
没错 走吧
Tracy.
特蕾西
Nathan.
内森
I came alone.
我一个人来的
Just like you asked.
像你说的一样
Where's peter?
彼得在哪
I've got him.
他在我这
I told him that you offered us amnesty.
我告诉他你赦免我们了
He'll come out when he knows he's safe.
他知道他是安全的 就会出来
It's like I told you.
像我说的那样
You deliver me Peter I give you your life back.
把彼得给我 我会让你活着的
You'll be surrounded by your friends
你可以和朋友去团聚
You can play house with the governor
可以和官员过家家
And nobody gets hurt.
还有你们都会安然无恙
You must know I'd assume this was a trap.
我知道这是个陷阱
But I came anyway Tracy for you.
但我还是来了 是为你 特蕾西
And the offer still stands.
条件我还是答应
You deliver me Peter
把彼得交给我
You get to go free.
你就自♥由♥了
You're serious?
当真吗
Tracy I am not the devil you think I am.
特蕾西 我没你想的那么坏
Someone like you I can trust.
我都能相信你
You and I we think alike.
你和我 想法其实一样
Peter's...
彼得有点...
He's unpredictable.
有点不稳定
He's got it in his head he's gonna save the world
他一直觉得自己要拯救世界
And that is not how it's gonna end.
但你知道不会是那样的
He is gonna end up
他完了
Getting all of you killed.
他会害死你们的
All of you.
你们全部
What are you saying to her Nathan?
你跟她说的什么 内森
What are you telling her that I'm unstable?
你说我是不稳定的
Crazed?
疯疯癫癫
You lock me up you fix everything
你囚禁我 你维护着一切
You call off your dogs.
把你的走狗撤走
I got Peter. You take the girl.
我盯彼得 你看住那女孩
You said you were alone.
你说你是一个人来的
I know.
我知道
How many times are we gonna do this?
你知道我们像这样多少次了吗
As many times as it takes.
该多少次就多少次
Do it. Take the shot.
来吧 开枪
I don't have it. Back them off.
没瞄到 让他们走
I can't do that. Back them off.
瞄不到 让他们走
It's over Pete. Give up.
都结束了 彼得 放弃吧
Take the shot.
开枪
No this is the beginning.
不 才刚刚开始
Take the damn shot.
他妈的 开枪
Take her.
抓住她
Nathan don't do this!
内森 别这样
Get your hands off of me!
放开我
No!
不
Nathan!
内森
Look at me!
看着我
Don't do this!
别这样
What the hell was that?
刚才怎么回事
I told you I didn't have it.
跟你说了我没瞄到他
I saw it.
我看到了
You had Peter cold.
你放了彼得一马
Yes I did.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know me.
你了解我
You know I didn't want any of this.
我不想变成这样 一点也不
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表