剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Move, now
走 快点
Move, now.
走 快点
You wanna tell me what the hell is going on?
你到底想告诉我什么
There's a man in here.
有个人
He's looking for you,
他在找你
And he's very, very dangerous.
他很危险 非常危险
Do you have your car here?
你有没有车呢
Yeah, yeah, but it's out back.
没错 不过在外面
Alex working today?
亚历克斯今天在吗
Come on.
拜托了
Alex Woolsley.
亚历克斯·沃斯雷
I'm from the county clerk's office.
我是政♥府♥职员办公室过来的
Afraid we have a situation
有个情况要说下
With some outstanding parking violations.
你有明显的违规停车
Um, would you rather just go talk outside?
我们出去说怎么样
Sorry.
不好意思
Uh, this isn't a really good time. Is it important?
现在说话不是很方便 有啥重要的事
Look, dad, I just--
听着 爸爸 我只是
I was thinking about what happened this morning...
只是在想早上的事情
Uh, sweetheart, I'm gonna have to call you back.
亲爱的 我等下回你电♥话♥
Go!
走
We're gonna need a team down here.
我这儿需要增援
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快 快点
Come on.
赶快
New Delhi, India
新德里 印度
Hello,destiny
命运你好
This is it,Ando
就是这了 安藤
The same towers,the same wedding canopy...
相同的塔 相同的婚礼帐篷
The exact spot from Matt Parkman's drawing.
和帕克曼画里的一点不差
Now all I need to do is save the bride,and stop the wedding
现在要做的就是救新娘 搅婚礼
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
If there is one thing I've learned
如果说我学到了什么
It's that when destiny calls,
那就是当使命召唤时
You answer the phone
你收到了
I'm going to check what time the wedding starts.
我要去看看婚礼什么时候开始
So I won't be late to stop it.
让我有时间搅乱它
Stop a wedding...makes no sense.
搅乱一场婚礼 没啥意义
Hello.
你好
Hi. My name is Ando.
你好 我叫安藤
I'm sorry. I'm Annapura.
对不起 我叫安娜普然
Annapura.
安娜普然
Your name is familiar.
你的名字很熟悉
Are you a guest of the groom?
你是新郎的客人吗
No, not exactly.
不 不算是
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Just a little sad. That's all.
有点难过 就这样
On your wedding day?
在你大婚的日子吗
But this is supposed
不过那应该是
To be the happiest day of your life, isn't it?
人生中最快乐的日子 不是吗
Yes, that's what they say.
是的 他们都那样说
Then you must call off the wedding.
所以你必须取消婚礼
This is incredible.
那不可能吧
I've been feeling so lost and confused.
我觉得迷惑 又很烦恼
I've asked the heavens for a sign
我希望老天给我个指示
Telling me whether I should marry or not.
告诉我是否该结婚
A sign.
一个指示
Uh, yes, a sign.
没错 一个指示
Ando? What are you doing?!
安藤 你干什么呢
You are the sign!
你就是这个指示
You're the one I've been waiting for.
你就是我一直等待的人
Sign. No, no, no, no.
指示 不 不
It's not him. It's me.
不是他 是我
I'm the sign.
我才是指示
That's it.
就这么决定了
The wedding is off.
取消婚礼去
Do we have any response from the white house?
白宫那边反应如何
Nothing yet.
暂时没什么
So these are the bad guys.
这里就是那些坏人吧
Abby Collins. Homeland security.
阿比·柯林斯 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Nathan Petrelli. Nice to meet you.
内森·佩里 很高兴认识你
The white house has transferred
白宫都转移了
Oversight of your operations to DHS.
因为你数据处理系统的疏忽
I'm here to kick the tires
我是来检查的
And find out what it is we bought.
看看我们哪里出了问题
Just what we need.
难道我们需要的
Another bureaucrat.
就是一个又一个官员嘛
Can I give you a tour?
能让我带你参观下吗
I don't know how fully briefed you are
我不知道你了解多少了
On what's happened here for the last few days.
最近这些天发生的事情
I made it clear that eagle rock prison is
我弄清楚了鹰石监狱是什么
Woefully inadequate for our needs.
不幸的是满足不了我们
The reason I've asked for such a large funding increase
理由是我去申请增加了一笔资金
Is to reinforce the facility
用于提高设施
So I can deal with these prisoners.
好让我处理这些囚犯
Right, because they're all magic.
没错 因为他们都很不可思议
You don't believe any of this, do you?
你还是不相信 对吗
Who put you on this assignment exactly?
到底是谁派你做这些的
People close to the president
有人去找总统了
Are concerned about his exposure on this.
看看他在此事上的关心程度
Time travelers, mind readers.
时空穿越者 读心者
We are dealing with a threat the likes of which
我们现在所面临的威胁
This country has never seen before.
在我们国家可是从未见过的
We need better containment.
你需要更好的控制
I can barely handle the one detainee I...
我几乎可以控制一个囚犯...
Are you telling me that you're keeping a prisoner here?
你要告诉我你囚禁了一个人在这里吗
Without warrant or miranda rights?
没有正当理由和专有权吗
I'm gonna need to speak with the president directly.
我要直接和总统说
Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen.
这根本不可能的
I'm your new boss,
我是你的新老板
And I want to see your prisoner now.
我现在要见你的囚犯
This is what I'm talking about.
这就是我要说的
Place like this,
像这样的地方
Worse food, the better.
有吃的就行
Luke.
卢克
You really got to stop trying to be my friend,
你真的不想和我做朋友吗
Or I'm gonna have to kill you.
否则我不得不杀了你
Do you like birds?
你喜欢鸟吗
What?
什么
Well, now, I'm just wondering if it's genetic.
很好 我只是好奇这是不是遗传的
I mean, your dad, he's way into birding.
我是说 你♥爸♥爸 他对鸟很痴迷
I went with him sometimes.
我有时候和他一起
He'd come get me up about 4:00 a.m.
他凌晨4点就叫我起来了
And we'd be out walking a trail by dawn.
黎明破晓 我们沿着小路散步
We'd see goldfinch and cormorants, woodcocks.
我们看到了金翅雀 鸬鹚 还有山鹬
He'd always be pulling this old, rusty wagon
他总是拉这生锈的老车
Behind him, carrying all his bird books.
他所有关于鸟的书放在前面
Red wagon?
红色的马车吗
Yeah, it had these--it had these big, big rubber wheels.
没错 就是这些 有很大的橡胶轮子
He used to pull me in that wagon.
我过去也坐过那车
I remember laying in a red wagon... All wrapped up in blankets.
还记得我躺在红车子里... 被毛毯包住
It was still dark And the silhouettes of the tree branches...
还很黑 还有树枝的黑影子...
I remember thinking they looked like... Snake fingers.
我还记得他们的样子...如蛇一般扭曲着...
He sold you for money, you know.
他为了钱卖♥♥了你
Told me once he had a little boy
他告诉过我他有个小儿子
A long time ago, but he needed cash, So he sold him.
很早以前 他需要钱 所以就卖♥♥了他
What kind of man sells his own son?
什么人会去卖♥♥自己的儿子
Why would he even tell you something like that?
他为什么连那种事都告诉你
Maybe I reminded him of you.
也许我让他想起你了
Oh, my god.
老天
I know. It looks harsh.
我知道 这看起来吓人
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表