剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
The betrayal.
背叛
You can take it out on me.
冲我来吧
I can take it all.
我都接受
Go ahead.
继续呀
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Please.
拜托
There was a wide spot up in the road.
以前这是个小镇
In the berkshires.
在波克夏
My father used to take my brother and me fishing there
我父亲带我和弟弟来这里钓过鱼
When we were kids.
当我们是孩子的时候
It was called pinehearst.
它叫派赫斯特
Nathan, are you sure
内森 你确定
You want to do this?
你想这么做
If he's alive,
如果他活着
Maybe there's a reason he hasn't contacted you.
却没联♥系♥你 或许是有原因的
I need to know the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥
Everything I've ever done in my life
我生命中做的每一件事
Has been because of my father.
都是因为我父亲
I went to law school to be like him.
我去学法律就是想为了和他一样
I married the girl he wanted me to.
我娶了他想让我娶的女孩
I ran for office
我参加竞选
Because he couldn't.
是因为他不能了
If he's alive, I've gotta see him.
如果他活着 我必须见他
My god.
天哪
Good to see you too,
很高兴见到你
Nathan.
内森
Come give your dad a hug.
来跟爸爸拥抱一下
You must be miss strauss.
你一定就是施特劳斯小姐了
I must be.
我的确是
You have any idea
你知道
What you've done to this family?
你是怎样对这个家的吗
What you've done to me?
你是怎样对我的
Hindsight being 20/20, I should have told you sooner
现在有点马后炮了 我早该告诉你
What your role was in all of this.
你在这里面扮演什么角色
My role?
我的角色
Would you excuse us, please?
请给我们一点时间 好吗
My son and I need to talk alone.
我要和我儿子单独谈谈
Absolutely.
确实需要谈谈了
Take a hard look at the last couple of weeks
仔细想想你最近几个星期所做的事情
Of your life, and you will see that role
你就会逐渐认识到
Coming into focus.
你所扮演的角色了
The assassination, linderman,
刺杀 林达曼
The senate seat.
参议院的职位
All part of your destiny.
这都是你命中注定的
That was all you.
那都是你想要的
You were born with a talent, nathan.
你天生就是个天才 内森
A talent to lead a nation.
一个可以领导国家的天才
This is the same crap linderman spouted.
林达曼也说过这种废话
I'm not falling for it again.
我不会再为此沉迷了
Because...last time, it was new york
因为... 上次 是纽约
That was destroyed, and this time,
遭遇灭顶之灾 而这次
It would be the world, right?
该轮到整个世界了 对吗
Look around you.
你看看你
It's already happening.
事情已成定局
And I've got the formula that will stop it.
分子式在我手里 一切都会结束
You're insane.
你疯了
I am not afraid to admit
我不怕承认
That you have always been my favorite son,
你一直都是我最疼爱的好儿子
The one most like me.
你跟我最像了
The strong one.
你很强大
We can save the world together.
我们可以一起拯救世界
This can be our legacy, nathan,
这可以成为我们的功绩 内森
For the petrelli name.
以佩里家族之名
I am offering you this chance.As your father.
作为你的老爸我给你这次机会
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Take my power. that's what you want.
拿走我的能力吧 你要的就是这个
Kill me, and make the pain stop.
杀了我 一了白了
I wanna make it stop, elle.
我也想让你停止受苦 艾尔
But I'm not gonna kill you.
但是我不会杀了你
Please just do it.
求求你了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I wanna be a good person.
我想做个好人
You're a monster.
你就是个怪物
Like me.
像我一样
No, your father made you this way,
不 你现在这样全都是你父亲造成的
Just like my mother made me.
我母亲也是这么对我的
We we never good enough for them, elle.
对他们来说 我们永远都差一点 艾尔
You never meant to be this way.
你也不想这么样的
You wanted to be normal.
你想做正常人
You just didn't know how.
你只是不明其中的缘由
You saved my life once, elle.
你救过我一次 艾尔
You gave me the will to live.
你给了我求生的意志
Don't you see I owe you?
你没发现我很感激你吗
I only saved you so we could use you.
我救你是为了利用你
Like a lab rat.
就像实验室的小白鼠一样
You were just following orders.
你只是听从命令罢了
But I forgive you.
但是我原谅你了
Now you need to forgive yourself.
现在你需要的就是原谅你自己
The pain.
疼痛
It's gone.
消失了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Let me go! no!
放开我 不
You've got two choices.
你们有两个选择
Let her go, or you die.
放开她 或者下地狱
You and what army?
你算哪根葱
Peter, what are you doing?
彼得 你要干嘛
I don't need an army to kick your ass, flint.
我不需要后援来灭了你 弗林特
I can do that all by myself.
我一个人足矣
Don't even need my powers.
超能力也不需要用
Stop!
住手
Gas.
煤气
Claire, run!
克莱尔 跑
No one's ever done anything like that for me before.
以前从没有人这样对我
You forgave yourself, elle.
你自我超脱了 艾尔
We're all at war with ourselves.
我们都身处战争之中
That's what it means to be human.
这就是作为人类所要做的事情
The trick is figuring out how to be on the winning side.
这个把戏指明了我如何才能成为胜者
You wanna try?
你想去试试
Clearly, I don't have it figured out yet.
很明显 我还没有想明白呢
Let me show you a few tricks.
我给你表演几个小把戏
You aim.
你看准了
Then go like this.
然后就这么干
That's good.
太棒了
This time, loosen up.
这一次 放松肌肉
You know? give it some attitude.
明白了 摆个姿势
Some english.
有点像英国人
That's really good.
真的太棒了
Keep it up, you'll be a gunslinger in no time.
继续保持下去 不多久你就是一名枪手了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's amazing.
太神奇了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay,
好吧
Now that I've stopped time,
既然我能让时间停止 我已经准备好
I'm ready to try to teleport. Like on Star Trek.
像星际迷航里面一样时空转换了
So how do I do it?
那我应该怎么做才行
I know you close your eyes...
我知道你闭上眼睛
Concentrate on where you want to go,
集中想你想去的地方
And then you'll be there.
你就可以到那个地方了
Anywhere in the world?
世界上任何地方吗
I guess.
好像是这样
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表