剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Why are you even pretending?
你为什么还要装模作样
We both know you're going after your dad.
我们都知道你是老爸的跟屁虫
Even after all the lies he's told you,
甚至在他告诉你所有谎言之后
How he's neglected you.
他多么忽视你
What does that say about you, Claire?
你对此有什么看法呢 克莱尔
That's the thing about the truth, Claire.
那才是事实 克莱尔
Stings like a bitch.
浑身带刺的婊♥子♥
Dad!
爸爸
Go to the keypad. Punch in 29297.
找到开关 密♥码♥是29297
Sylar ripped it out.
塞拉把开关拔了
There's gotta be another way.
一定会有其他办法的
I don't know how much longer I can hold on, Noah.
我不知道我还能坚持多久 诺亚
All right, Meredith...
好吧 梅雷迪思
I need you to take
我需要你
As much heat as you can in your hands.
用你手掌最高的温度
Press your palms to the glass.
按住玻璃
Okay, good, now back away from the glass!
好 很好 现在离玻璃远一点
Claire, you do the same. move back.
克莱尔 你也一样 退后
Oh, god! it didn't work.
天哪 起作用了
Stay back, both of you!
你们两个 退后
Come with me.
跟我走
Just give me a minute.
让我再呆一会儿
Go now. Stop Sylar.
快走 阻止塞拉
I'm coming back for you.
我会回来救你的
I gotta get you outta here.
我要带你离开这里
We gotta stop Peter before he ruins everything.
我们要在彼得把每件事都毁了之前阻止他
Nathan, this situation is still deniable.
内森 现在的情况不允许你这么做
Deniable? Are you kidding me?
不允许吗 你开玩笑吧
I can spin anything.
我能扭转一切
But this is a disaster that you cannot be associated with.
但你不能和这个灾难有任何联♥系♥
Look, the document with the formula's all we need.
看 我们已经找到了分子式所需的所有记录
We find it... we can start over.
我们可以重新再来
New game...our rules.
新一轮的游戏 我们来定规则
I can't run away, Tracy.
我不能临阵脱逃 特蕾西
It's not running away. I'm being a realist.
这不是临阵脱逃 我是个现实主义者
That's why you hired me.
这也是你雇佣我的原因
Then you're fired.
那你被解雇了
I don't understand. How can I travel through time?
我不明白 我是怎么能穿梭时空的
Because...he zapped me,
因为 他打我
And I was able to hear thoughts
我听到的声音
a thousand times louder, right?
比平时响一千倍 对吧
And then you zapped Daphne,
然后你打达芙妮
And she could travel a thousand times faster.
她就能够比平时快一千倍的移♥动♥
Your power is like a super-charger.
你的超能力就像是增压器
Going faster wouldn't mean I can time travel.
更快速的移♥动♥并不代表我可以时间旅行
I mean...would it?
我的意思是 会这样吗
According to einstein, yeah.
按照爱因斯坦的理论 是可以的
The spacetime continuum! Theory of relativity.
空间时间关系 相对论
If you can travel faster than the speed of light,
如果你的移♥动♥速度高于光速
Then you can actually move through time.
你就可以在时空中穿梭
How do you know so much about einstein, einstein?
你怎么知道爱因斯坦的理论 小爱因斯坦
I actually paid attention in high school...mostly.
我高中的时候关注过
So if I can super-charge other people's powers,
所以如果说我能增强其他人的超能力
That means I have an ability!
就是说我有超能力了
Yes! ya-ta!
太好了
If you keep zapping me with super-charge
如果你不断给我注入超能量
And I keep running,
而我就一直跑
Maybe we can go back 16 years.
或许我们可以回到16年前
Okay, no, wait, wait, wait.
好了 不是 等等
Come on, what if you can't control your speed?
如果你不能控制你的速度怎么办
Or--or you end up in the dark ages?
或者 你在黑暗时期停下来怎么办
What if this guy runs out of juice?
如果这个人跑的虚脱了怎么办
We'll be back before you know it.
我们会在你弄清楚之前回来的
What are you two doing here
你们在这里干什么
Your son and i were just playing
我在和你的儿子玩
You are done for this evening
你今天的工作做完了
It is late get into your pajiamas
很晚了 睡觉去吧
Daddy
爸爸
Hiro
阿宽
Go to bed
上♥床♥睡觉
May i speak with you for a moment
可以和你谈谈吗
Thief
小偷
Wait
等一下
I can explain
我可以解释
Sort of
那个
Who are you
你是谁
How did you open my safe
你怎么打开我的保险柜的
I looked over your shoulder once
我在你背后偷看到一次
I saw the combination
看到了密♥码♥
Give me that piece of paper
把那张纸交出来
Bbefore you die I will give you
我杀死你之前 我给你
One last chance to explain yourself
最后一个解释的机会
If this is destroyed tonight
如果今晚把它毁了
It can never be used again
就再也不能用了
Anywhere anytime
任何时间 任何地点
Give it to me
把它给我
I am the guardian of the formula
我是分子式的守护者
You found him!
你找到他了
Yeah.It worked!
对 成功了
What just happened? How did you...
刚刚发生了什么 你怎么能
I have powersnow! I rescued you!
我有超能力了 我救了你
I was about to tear up the formula!
我刚刚撕了分子式
Couldn't you have come later?
你就不能晚一点吗
Remind me to never save your life.
真后悔救你
The formula must be destroyed.
分子式必须销毁
And I know where it is.
我知道它在哪
I'm the one who stole it for Arthur Petrelli, remember?
我从亚瑟·佩里那偷来的
Nemesis, you have a chance to make up for your past.
复仇女神 你有机会弥补你的过错
And for me to make up mine.
我也有机会弥补我的
Take me to it, please.
请交给我
He's right.
他是对的
Go, go!
快
Be the, uh, be the good guy--gal.
做个好人
Back in a flash.
去去就回
Stop! We have come for the formula.
住手 我们是来拿分子式的
It doesn't belong to you.
这不属于你
And you are...
你是...
Hiro Nakamura.
中村宽
It is my sacred duty to see that it is destroyed.
我的神圣使命是看到它被销毁
Sorry, I've got plans
对不起 关于这张小纸片
For this little piece of paper, pikachu.
我有个主意 皮卡丘
Pikachu--
皮卡丘
Excuse me.
不好意思
Time to go.
该走了
Hey, gimme a hand with this.
帮我一下
Ready?
准备好了吗
That's the last of it. Finally.
终于搞定最后一个了
And now we can blow this place to hell.
现在我们把这变成地狱吧
No, wait, Flint! We gotta get the people out.
等一下弗林特 我们得把人弄出去
My brother's still here.
我哥还在这
I don't give a rat's ass about your brother.
没空等你狗屁兄弟
Or you.
和你
You broke my heart, Peter.
你伤了我的心 彼得
Stop!
住手
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋
Don't--
别...
So...you killed Arthur.
你杀了亚瑟
I certainly did.
没错
Then you saved the world.
你拯救了世界
I was right about you all along.
自始至终 我没看错你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表