剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你肯定能做些什么的
There's gotta be something that you can do.
总是抱着充满希望的幻想
My head in the clouds,full of hope.
没有美术品 没有纪念品 没有信件
No art,no keepsakes,no correspondence.
他每晚都去哪...
Where he goes every night...
我们正想逮捕这家伙
We were moving in to apprehend this guy.
我想我应该出去走走
Think I'm just gonna go for a walk.
不如打个平手吧
Hey,why don't we just call it a draw?
和我的母亲
And my mother.
他们会受伤 会死
They're hurt and they're dying,
我们还得吃饭
We also gotta eat.
我能把他们都聚集过来
I can round them all up.
猜猜谁在这
Guess who's here?
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
我睡了 但是没多长时间
I haven't. Not for a long time.
不 好的
No. Right. Okay.
我也不想 但他是生存技巧大王
I didn't want to,but he's Mr. survival skills,
表现出一点点感激吗
To show me just a little bit of gratitude?
你本应是个能力卓越的人
You're supposed to be superman.
很好 那么...
All right,well...
像我们一样 他依然在寻找
Like all of us,he's still looking.
你肯定能认出他的
I think you'll recognize him.
你所有的东西都考虑到了 不是吗
You've clearly thought all of this through,haven't you,
简历显示不是职业杀手
Bio doesn't exactly read "trained assassin."
我本想做一个老师
I was gonna be a teacher.
没事的
It's fine.
永远也不要...
Never,ever...
当然 我能帮你解决麻烦...
Of course,I could save you the trouble...
-你怎么看呢 -没有打斗的痕迹
- What are you thinking? - No sign of a scuffle.
他们是财富 是可动员的武器
They're assets-- weapons to be mobilized.
所以记着你们的训练
So remember your training.
我们都渴望有正常的生活 来找出他要的生活吧
We all crave routine. We just need to find his.
你来了太晚了哦
You're a little bit late for the party.
我从没见过这么多衣服
I've never seen so many costumes.
醒醒 我们得走了
Hey,come on. We gotta go.
我只希望他别再戴着面具生活
I just wish he would take off his armor,
-我真没用 -别在意
- I really messed up. - It's all right.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
-吃片药吧 -没用
- Take a pill.- Doesn't work.
我们一起走进礼堂
We walked down this aisle.
没有我帮忙的话
Except for the part where you can't catch your guy
我跟丢了
I lost him.
告诉我到底发生了什么
So,tell me exactly what happened
还不知道 他的基因在国家数据库
Unknown. His DNA was in the national database.
或者这些人全是马丁
Or these are all...Martin.
你想就公民自♥由♥来指责我吗
You gonna lecture me about civil liberties?
有权有势的重要人物
A position of power,authority,significance.
早上好
Good morning.
他渴望得到权势
He's after power.
还记得你上次追捕他发生的事吗
Remember what happened last time you chased him.
好吧 那小酒馆见
All right,look,I'll meet you at the cantina,okay?
克莱尔 我欲速则不达了
Claire,I overreached.
你没有抓到他 对吗
And you didn't catch him,did you?
-那计划是什么 -保证你的安全
- So...what's the plan?- Plan is to keep you safe.
那不是我救你的原因 我要答案
That's not why I saved you. I want answers.
是我的细胞再生能力吧
Ah,the whole tissue regeneration thing--
我有很多种的能力
I have plenty of powers.
不同的人需要不同的策略
Each one requires a different tactic.
你想退出
You want out.
实在太有意思了
From the other words.
现在的形势可一点都不简单
This isn't exactly a simple situation here.
-只是你的错觉罢了 -不
- It's just a fantasy. - No!
很多人也在为他们的生活而四处逃亡
A lot of people are running for their lives.
那我该喝给你看看
Then I'd better catch up,huh?
要么 你可以按小时付钱
Unless,you're paying hourly.
我们有约定
We had a deal.
是的 在我放倒这个老男人后
Yeah. After I put your old man to sleep.
我就跟往常一样
I did what I always do.
你就是唯一的一个超能力了
You be the only one of them.
补回
Catch up.
醒来之后... 我试图警告世人
And when I woke... I tried to warn everyone,
这么多年来...
Over the years...
这不是演习 我们牺牲了三个人
This isn't a drill,people. Three of our own died.
他还活着
He's still alive.
我不想听到 "我们中的一个 他们中的一个"
And I don't wanna hear,"one of us,one of them."
为你解决所有人 现在
End it all for you,right now.
把周围封锁起来
I want the perimeter locked down.
为了什么呢
For what?
我厌倦了斗争
And I'm tired of fighting.
那些人的事情...
About the guys...
-是的 他为何这么做 -马丁也是人
- Yeah,why would he do that? - Martin's only human.
你以为教堂能拦得住那帮探员
You think sanctuary's gonna stop the agents from coming?
我愿以生命与之交换
I lived up to my end of the bargain.
我睡不着 彼得
I can't sleep, Peter.
我已错失良机 你已经长大成人了
I missed my chance. You're all grown up.
-他作出决定没 -还没有
- Has he made a choice? - Not yet.
让我帮你吧
Let me...help.
我也是
Me too.
你已经在这儿等我了呀
Oh,you've been waiting here for me.
禁止查看
Set off a red flag.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
你第一次圣礼...
Your first communion...
我就像卡珊多拉[凶事预言家]向世人哭诉末日的来临
I was Cassandra screaming that the sky was falling,
因为我们有共同想要的东西
Since we both want the same thing.
我很愤怒
And I'm angry.
这是我选择拯救这个世界的代价
It's the price I chose to pay to save the world.
我是詹金斯 老大 我来报到
Jenkins. Sir. I wanted to check in.
第八章 进入收♥容♥所♥
Chapter Eight "Into Asylum"
你认为我不能
You suggesting that I can't?
-箱子里有什么 -你的答案
- What's in the box? - Your answer.
帕次瓜罗 墨西哥
Patzcuaro Mexico
希望我们能合作
I wish I had your strength.
-不错的演讲 -我们必须赢
- Nice speech. - We need a win.
不 不是那样的
No,it doesn't have to be!
他有点打肿脸充胖子
He tends to bite off more than he can chew.
但这不同
But this is different.
我知道你的底细
I read your profile.
每个人都指望我来主持大局 扭转形势
I know everybody's counting on me to fix it.
请求你的帮助 你听到了吗
And I ask for help,do you even listen?
再说 你♥爸♥爸不是唯一...
Besides,your dad's not the only one who can...
去引诱不同的女人
With different women of allure.
抓住他
Take him in.
早
Morning.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
我除了想想...
I couldn't help but...
他在哪
Where is he?
-彼得 对不起 -妈妈 别说话
- I'm sorry,Peter. - Mom,you need to be quiet.
听我说 我跟你一样
Listen to me! I was just like you.
寻欢作乐
Looking to fall in love.
-你从哪弄来的 -我卖♥♥了我的肾
- Where'd you get that?- I sold my kidney.
但是你有大♥麻♥烦了
But you've got much bigger problems.
你可没法追捕一个...
Just one... photo on that board...
逃避问题 就像现在一样
I denied there was a problem,just like I'm doing right now.
为彼得 我妈妈
Peter...my mom...
你不必这样做的 真的
You don't have to do this,you know.
回总部 把这弄干净
Go back to H.Q. Get cleaned up.
不要忘记你是内森·佩里的手下
Let's not forget you're Nathan Petrelli's boy.
梦见一个尔虞我诈的血腥未来
Visions of a bloody future of deceit and death--
这块表怎样 它是块很不错的表
What about this watch? It's a pretty nice watch,huh?
杀了我这样的人
Killing people like me.
-模仿特性 -不错
- Play characters. - It's fun.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表