剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He didn't call.
也没打电♥话♥过来
He always calls.
他一直打电♥话♥的
I didn't know who else to turn to.
我不知道该求助于谁
Wait. Hiro's missing also.
等等 阿宽也不见了
He's kidnapped.
他被绑♥架♥了
Maybe same thing happen to Matt.
马特是不是也被绑♥架♥了
I've got to find him.
我要找到他
I think he was taken to Arkansas.
我猜他被带到阿肯色州去了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because hiro and I have gps trackers.
因为阿宽和我有全球定位追踪系统
Of course you do.
你当然能找到他了
He's near Russellville arkansas.
他在拉塞尔维尔附近 阿肯色州
I was trying to buy a ticket to fly there.
我正准备买♥♥张机票飞过去
Why fly when you can run?
可以跑的话 还用飞吗
You lost your ability? How?
你把超能力弄丢了 怎么丢的
It is complicated.
说来话长
And unfortunate.
时运不佳
From what I've heard.
我听到的那些
It would have been quite useful today.
今天会非常管用
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
Now even Ando has a power.
现在连安藤也有超能力了
He has no idea how to be a hero.
他不知道该如何成为一个英雄
Well then your friend Ando should stay
那你的朋友安藤
As far away from here as possible.
应该离这里越远越好
And so should you.
你也一样
You think I should leave?
你认为我该走吗
Find a policeman and turn yourself in.
找个警♥察♥去自首
No.
不
I must help my friends.
我必须帮助我的朋友们
It is my duty.
这是我的责任
Not anymore.
不再是了
If you tell them your powers are gone
如果你告诉他们你已经没能力了
They may let you go.
他们可能会放你走
Surrender?
去自首吗
Never. I am a warrior.
决不 我是个斗士
This is not your fight anymore Hiro.
这已经不是你的战斗了 中村
Save yourself while you still can.
现在救你自己还不算太迟
When did you learn to draw?
你什么时候学会画这个的
I didn't.
我没学过
It just happened.
它自己就这样了
Well do you have any idea what they mean?
你觉得它们表示什么呢
Nemesis?
复仇女神吗
No...
不
That's Daphne at the crash site.
是在飞机残骸旁的达芙妮
Matt that's not possible.
马特 那不可能
She wasn't even on the plane.
她之前并不在飞机上
This is India?
这儿是印度吗
You're right. Right this is nuts.
嗯 是的 这太疯狂了
I don't want this.
我不想这样
Matt they will find us here.
马特 他们会搜寻过来的
We have to go.
我们必须得走了
If these visions are real
如果这些画是真的的话
And Daphne's in trouble.
达芙妮就有麻烦了
I gotta get back.
我必须回去
That's insane. Those men'll kill you!
你疯了 那些人会杀了你的
I'm not gonna leave her!
我永远不会弃她于不顾的
Newark New Jersey
纽瓦克 新泽西
Taxidermy.
动物标本课
Never really liked that old man.
你一直都不怎么喜欢那老头
That's right.
看啥呢
Take a good look.
好好想想
Cause that's your future
如果你在学校继续打架的话
If you keep getting into fights at school.
那就是你的未来
I just hope a night in juvy taught you something.
我希望你在少管所里学到了些东西
Yup. Food's great.
东西买♥♥的不错
Don't push it Luke.
别扯开话题 卢克
Not after yesterday.
关于昨天的事
Just tell me why.
告诉我为什么
Why'd you have to hit that kid?
你为什么要打那个孩子
What's that mean?
到底有啥意思
What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
A shrug.
耸耸肩
Is that your answer for everything?
就是你对一切事的回答吗
He called you a whore.
他管你叫妓♥女♥
Get inside.
进屋吧
Authorities are still not confirming reports
当局仍然未证实那些报道
That an aircraft came down last night in rural Arkansas.
关于昨晚一架飞机坠毁在阿肯色州一个郊区
I can't believe I left that on.
真不敢相信我忘关电视了
...Military aircraft or cargo jet
军用直升机或运输机
Plummet rapidly across the sky...
频繁地起降
Call the police.
叫警♥察♥
...Saying that there were
声称并没有...
No scheduled flights in the area.
在该地区找到那架飞机
Several eyewitnesses claim to have seen...
少数目击者称其看见了...
National guard training exercise in the area...
在该地区有国家保卫队在进行演习...
You're either Mary Campbell
你是玛丽·坎贝尔
Or "current occupant."
也是户主
We've been waiting for you.
我们等你很久了
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁 你在这里干什么
Special agent Simmons says hello.
让特警西蒙斯来打声招呼
His people trained him very well.
他们的人把他训练得很不错
He hardly flinched at all
一直都没屈服
When he lost a finger or two.
直到他失去了一两根手指后
Trouble is he has information that I need
问题是他有我需要的信息
So you are gonna help me loosen his tongue.
所以你们要帮我撬开他的嘴
Sick freak.
怪物
You're gonna torture me in front of them?
你打算在他们面前拷问我吗
No.
不
I'm gonna torture them
我准备在你面前
In front of you.
拷问他们
Arkansas.
阿肯色州
Hey thank you for doing this.
谢谢你带我来
Don't thank me yet.
先别忙谢我
Soldiers.
士兵
Hey Is that the cheerleader?
那是啦啦队长吗
Hiro.
中村
Hang on.
等等
You're supposed to kill Hiro in the future right?
你是在未来杀掉了中村 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Well then he can't be dead.
所以 他现在是不会死的
And if he's okay
既然他会没事
Maybe Matt's okay too.
或许马特也会没事的
Yeah we must be sneaky when we look for them.
嗯 我们必须悄悄地寻找他们
Yeah.
好的
That's why you're staying here.
所以你要留在这里
Right. Wait What?
好的 等等 你说什么
Wait!
等等
So Hiro's alive because I kill him?
我要杀中村 所以他还活着
That's right. I kill him.
对的对的 是我来杀他的
Yes he's alive.
是的 他还活着
Roger that base.
收到 基地
Lost agent Marquette...
马♥凯♥特探员死了...
Wait wait I got a man down.
等等 发现一名受伤警员
Man down.
有人受伤
Nice.
好样的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm gonna go back. Find Nathan.
我要回去 找内森
Disguised as a guard?
假扮成特警吗
Where'd you see that? An old movie?
你从哪学到这个的 一部老电影吗
They saw you on the plane.
他们知道你在飞机上
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表