剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
这一定是晚间新闻的大头条
This is gonna look great on the evening news.
而内森只会蒙在鼓里
Nathan's not gonna know what hit him.
不
No!
-达芙妮吗 -米尔布鲁克 对吧
- Daphne? - Millbrook, right?
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
我妈妈一会就去商场
Well, my mom's going to the market soon,
马特 你得停手了
Matt, you need to stop!
你死期到了 佩里
Time to die, Petrelli.
你不需要明白
You don't need to get anything.
是的 确实是
Yeah, I do.
他正打开一个文档
He's opening up a file.
-你说谎 -不 不
- You're lying to me! - No, no, no, no, no.
刚好晚了一步
We just missed them.
这样才能保护你
So we can protect you.
克莱尔
Claire...
去走廊里吃中饭
You're gonna finish your lunch in the hall
你♥爸♥爸从前把枪和文件藏在这
Your dad used to store Guns, files,
你历史考的怎么样
How'd you do on your history exam?
我要控制的对象太多
There are only so many minds I can control
我们需要这个线索
We need this information!
是你
You!
当某人得到你
When someone gets you
你弟弟闯进我家
Your brother came into my house,
我们可以去约会什么的
We could have gone out or something.
他有超能力
He has a power?
很好 你被禁足了
Right. You're grounded.
我很清楚这些情况
I'm aware of the situation.
但是有了这个...
But if we have this--
你说什么
What are you talking about?
仅仅为了两个人 我不懂
Two people? I don't understand.
我保证你会得到很好的治疗
And I promise you'll be treated well.
我猜你是尝试想找一些
I'm guessing you're trying to find some answers
我救了你一命 如果我没记错的话
I saved your life, if I remember.
他就在这 我知道
He's here. I know it.
你的名字被什么名单啥的记载了
You must be on a list or something.
或者是接受我的帮助
Or you can let me help.
让我不切开你的脑壳
Tear open your head right here.
有传言称美国政♥府♥
Rumors have surfaced That the U.S. government
我不知道
I have no idea.
如何阻止这个发生的答案
How to stop this.
你在滑出那条泥泞路的时候
Pretty sure you lost him when you skidded off
这里的往事不堪回首
Something terrible happened here.
那是我们 那是上次的抓捕行动
That's us-- That's the entire operation.
一夜之间将街知巷闻
To every news organization in this country.
很显然是对他们人♥权♥的
In what appears to be a clear violation
-别这样 内森 -没事的
- Don't do this, Nathan. - It's okay.
你太感情用事了
You made this personal.
别扯你那些没完没了的声明
Despite your endless protestations,
你知道我说的意思
You have my word.
我已经问过他了
I already grilled him.
一起藏在你的卧室
We could have been hiding in your bedroom
不再是了
Not anymore.
是不是惹了什么麻烦
Are you in some kind of trouble?
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
顶楼
Top floor.
真的
You do?
美国政♥府♥不会
The united states government will not make deals
拿枪指住我的头
Put a gun to my head.
那个尾巴还跟着吗
The agent still there?
你听起来很失望的样子
You sound disappointed.
-爸爸那吗 -不是
- Dad? - No.
看守重重
It's gotta be jam packed full of people.
我们要拿到一切能换回达芙妮的东西
Everything we've got in exchange for Daphne.
我们要以物易人
We can make a deal.
你的手下知道该去哪碰头吧
Your boys know where they're headed, right?
我以前可以付出了...
Oh, what I would have given to--
你认为是她窝藏那个黄毛孩子
You think she's hiding the woolsley kid?
到处都有摄像头 快走
They got cameras everywhere. Let's go.
无论你做什么 无论你去哪
And you can never outrun it no matter what you do,
你们要离婚
You guys a gonna get a divorce.
因为完全不同的理由
For entirely different reasons.
好吧 是我拿的
Okay, fine, I took it.
你只是一个普通的高中女生
You're just a high school girl,
我知道 但我该怎么办 就随他...
Yes, I do, but what was I supposed to do, just let him--
看着
There.
伯奈特夫人 是您吗
Miss Bennet, right?
我们时间不多
We're not gonna have a lot of time.
给我看着他 听到没
Keep an eye on him for me, will you?
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
没错 但你可以雇人来做 妈妈
Yeah, but you could hire someone for that, mom.
两只鸟观察着他们的邻居的故事
Two bird watching around the neighborhood.
进去之后 你施展意识控制术
Get in there, you do your mind-control magic,
让你永远消失掉吗
Make you disappear forever?
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
在你出生很久前就有了
Long before you came around.
别这样
Don't do it!
也许一切都会不同
Maybe if things were different,
我需要你的帮助 小芭比
I need your help, barbie.
一直在重复画一张画
Over and over again all night, okay.
为什么这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
是的
Right.
这又是什么意思
And what is that?
说实话
The truth.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
-等等 -见鬼去吧
- Wait. - Hell with that.
你要活命 就必须按照
So you want to survive, you're gonna have to do
全麦的已经吃完了 对不起
We're out of whole wheat. Sorry.
我只是借用一下你的力量
I just borrowed your power.
要先知道看哪里 对吧
Gotta know where to look, huh?
它们来自不知名政♥府♥机构
From an unnamed government agency
他是...
He's, uh...
你凭什么认为我不会亲自做掉他们
What makes you think I won't shoot them myself?
帕克曼的心灵感应
Parkman's a telepath.
我从你♥爸♥那学来的
That I learned from your father.
糟糕的父母
Parents suck.
你知道你要为此负责
You realize you're responsible for that.
反正我们已经快到边境了
Because we're close to the border.
依我所见 那些家伙一追上来
I mean, the way I see it, agents catch up with us,
该死 早该想到的
Damn it. Of course.
不可能 你看看这栋楼
It's impossible. I mean, look at this building.
事实上 我是唯一能处理此事的人
In fact, I'm the only one who can fix it.
还有十分钟开始交易
Ten minutes to the exchange.
你干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
那些资料就会成为各大媒体的头条
Copies of those files are gonna make their way
彼得
Peter...
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸和我之间有些问题
Honey, your father and I had issues
非常 非常不对
Very, very wrong.
计划有很大的变化
There's a lot of different agendas going on.
我们不是在进行交易
We're not making a deal.
亚历克斯 你要变下造型了
Alex, you need to change your looks.
老兄 你弄疼我了
Dude, you're hurting me.
-准备好了吗 -车辆随时待命
- We all set? - Town car's ready.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
现在为您播送一条爆♥炸♥性新闻
And we have some breaking news for you now.
你一点也不无辜
You're not innocent.
谁批准的 唐可
On whose authority, Danko?
目前我只在乎怎么找到达芙妮
The only thing that matters right now is finding Daphne
关闭电脑系统 所有的
Shut down the computer systems, Everything.
该死 那就关掉它 走吧
Damn it, just shut it down! Let's go!
现在从这里下来然后用你的脚踢过来
Now get down here and push it with your foot.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表