剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
前门已开
Front door open.
前门已开
Front door open.
前门已开
Front door open.
送给你的礼物
My gift to you.
纽约
New York City
真是时候 我都要成落汤鸡了
Perfect timing. cloud just burst.
雨是无孔不入的
Coming down in all sorts of ways.
这应该是我们最后一次谈话了
This should be our last conversation.
被人家看到 你会遭殃的
It's not safe for you to be seen with me.
我知道了
I'm touched.
我还是觉得
Or i would be,
你真是在担心我的安全吗
If i could imagine that you really care about my safety.
我担心的是我怎么会把赌注
What i care about is having an awful lot
押在一个分心到会在雨天专注于收伞的人
Depending on a man too distracted
还在使用传统的剃须刀
To pack an umbrella on a cloudy day. Or use a proper razor.
我们在做的事情
Family is a horrible price to pay
要付出的是家庭这个可怕的代价
For what we're trying to do.
讽刺的是...
And the irony of sacrificing...
...我与儿子们关系破裂
...my relationship to my sons to save my sons
是因为拯救他们 他们却不知道
Isn't lost on me.
我肯定内森会发现
Well, i'm sure that nathan will find
那是符合议程的而原谅你
That it serves his agenda to forgive you.
他当然会
Of course he will.
但是彼得 却不会那样想
But peter, peter i'm afraid won't.
他都诀别了
He's said his goodbyes.
唐可把内森扔出窗户
Now that danko has thrown nathan from a building...
看着他飞走
...and watched him fly away,
都归咎于你 诺亚
It all comes down to you, noah.
我讨厌戏剧化的生活 但是却出现了
Hate to be dramatic, but there it is.
唐可不信任我
Danko doesn't trust me.
那你就让他相信你
Then make him trust you.
让他的注意力离开内森
Get his mind off nathan,
给他点满足感
Give him some kind of feather to put in his cap.
让他抓一个有超能力的人
Give him one of us.
我要是个好女人
If i were a better woman,
我会建议你把我绑了去
I'd suggest you'd turn me over.
那就能证明你是跟他一条心的
That would show him whose side you're on.
你怎么认为我没有这样做呢
What makes you so sure i haven't?
给他更大的诱饵
You need a bigger feather.
把反抗者给他
Give him rebel,
唐可会和你成为好朋友的
And danko will be your best friend.
你真的认为
You do realize
现在有必要把反抗者贡献出来吗
You may be needing rebel's services very soon.
我有的是人
I'm resourceful.
我有办法自保
I'll find ways to survive
不会和反抗者扯上关系
That don't involve rebel.
我今晚要离开纽约
I'm going to leave the city tonight
在一些不幸的事情发生之前
Before something unfortunate happens.
你要赶下一班去华盛顿的火车
You've got 15 minutes
那么你只有15分钟了
To catch the next rail to dc.
带上我的伞
Take my umbrella.
以后别说我没为你做什么
Don't say i never did anything for ya.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要是你就不会回家
I wouldn't go home if i were you.
你也别说我没为你做什么
Don't say i never did anything for you.
26号♥大楼 华盛顿
Building 26 washington, D.C
这是干嘛
What is this?
一种很有效的办法阻止你这类人
An effective way of stopping any of you
伤害我们这类人
From hurting any of us.
很整齐 对吧
Neat, huh?
你为什么不肯按老路
Why didn't you just do it the old fashioned way
挖一个坑呢
And dig a ditch?
这叫武装控制
This is gun control.
这里的每一个人都充满危险
Everyone in this room is armed and dangerous,
包括你
Yourself included.
达芙妮在哪里
Where's daphne?
她就在那边
She's right over there.
恐怕她的状态不是很好
I'm afraid she's not doing very well.
她为什么从医疗中心搬出来了
Why was she moved from the medical facility?
我想那是纳税人考虑的事情
Well, there was the american tax payer to consider.
我想和内森谈谈
I wanna speak to nathan.
内森·佩里"飞"走了
Nathan petrelli flew away.
听着 她要死了
Look, this woman is dying.
我要把她送到急诊室去
I need to get her to an emergency room.
在这里我没法帮她
I can't do anything to help her here.
其实我不想你帮她
I don't want you to help her.
那你带我来干嘛
Then why did you bring me here?
只是因为在这里抓你轻而易举
I figure it'd be a whole lot easier than carrying you.
给他接上设备
Hook him up.
让我们为施特劳斯小姐准备一张床吧
And let's make up a bed for ms. strauss.
第七章
Chapter seven
寒流
Cold Snap
给你带了个礼物
I brought you a present.
用和苏雷什同样的方法
Is that the same line you used on suresh
把他弄进来吗
To get him in here?
不 他需要多一点的说服
No, he needed a little more convincing.
考虑到最近管理层的变动
In light of recent management changes,
我认为我们友好相处是很重要的
It's important that you and i get along.
相当赞同
I couldn't agree more.
那么大家都高兴
So...happy whatever.
从"木偶"人
Since the puppet man
威胁你的妻子和在逃女儿以来
Menaced your wife and fugitive daughter,
我认为你看到他被绑在这里应该
I thought you'd get some satisfaction
感到一些宽慰
Out of seeing him strung up.
这就是我给你的礼物
It's my gift to you.
你怎么抓住他的
How'd you catch him?
我比一般的熊要聪明点
I'm smarter than the average bear.
好吧,既然你这么慷慨
Well, since you're in such a giving mood,
我也回敬一下
Allow me to return the favor.
你想不想看到叛乱者躺在这儿
How would you like to see rebel lying here?
我喜欢那样 非常喜欢
I would like that. very much.
他已经两次侵入我们系统
He's hacked into our system twice
在过去三天
In the last three days.
我们追踪到两条信息
We've tracked two messages,
都是给特蕾西·施特劳斯 的
Both to tracy strauss.
他会来救她
He's gonna try to rescue her,
我认为我们应该让他来救人
And i think we should let him.
这可不妙
Hmm...bad idea.
施特劳斯是杀人魔
Strauss is a killer.
我们不能放她
We're not setting her loose.
打开笼子让兔子跑掉
You open the cage and let the rabbit run,
她可以带我们找到叛乱者
She could lead us right to rebel.
我们都知道这是个圈套
We both know it's a trap.
我没说这事容易
I'm not suggesting we make it easy.
要是抓不着叛乱者怎么办
And if you don't catch rebel?
那我就亲自了结特蕾西·施特劳斯
Then i put a bullet in tracy strauss myself,
说是自卫
And chalk it up to self defense.
那好吧
Fine.
让她走
Let the rabbit run.
别担心马特·帕克曼宝贝
Don't worry, baby matt parkman!
我们会让你再次成名的
We will make you big again!
马特·帕克曼怎么会是个婴儿呢
How could Matt Parkman be a baby
在下一代 这是传输故障
On the Next Generation, it was a transporter accident
如果你明白
If you understand,
摇一下叮叮球代表是
Shake rattle once for yes,
两下代表不
Twice for no.
也许它不是什么马特·帕克曼宝贝
Maybe it's not baby Matt Parkman.
马特·帕克曼宝贝 我们会救出你的
Baby matt parkman, we will save you.
也许它是马特·帕克曼的孩子
Maybe it's Matt Parkman's baby.
我不知道马特·帕克曼有孩子
I didn't know Matt Parkman had a baby.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表