剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Containment protecting them from themselves
容忍♥ 保护他们不被自己伤害
That was always my goal.
那一直是我的目的
Now Peter's loose Parkman the others.
彼得逃走了 帕克曼 还有其他人
Both sides have tasted blood.
双方都尝到了血腥的滋味
The next move is theirs.
下一步得他们自己走了
Thank you. I will send money for gas.
谢谢 我会寄给你油钱的
Toss your cell phones.
丢掉手♥机♥
This is the last time we get together using these things.
这是最后一次 我们用这类东西来联♥系♥
We find each other so can they.
他们能追踪到我们
I figure we have 15 minutes.
我们只有15分钟的时间
Understood.
知道了
You need to see these. Where'd you get these?
你得看看这个 你从哪里搞得这个的
Matt.
马特
He drew them right after the crash.
他在坠机后画的
He has Isaac's gift.
他也有艾萨克的能力
I recognize this building.
我认识这建筑
It's the Divya Velukkai in New Delhi.
新德里的Divya Velukkai
India?
在印度吗
The warrior must have his sword.
我必须找到那把剑
I must regain my powers.
恢复我的能力
Help defeat this menace.
去击败这些威胁
It is my destiny to go there.
去那里是命运的指引
It is?
是吗
Then perhaps it's ours to seek justice.
接下来可能是我们寻找正义的时候了
I don't want it.
我不想那样
What they're doing to us isn't justice.
他们这样对我们是不公正的
It's just stupid. It's blind fear.
太傻了 就像《致命猎杀》
Well if you don't want to see them punished what do you want?
除了看到他们接受惩罚 你又想怎样
I want them to pay.
我要他们血债血偿
For Daphne.
为了达芙妮
Matt that's not us. That's not you.
马特 那不是我们 那也不是你
Let's get one thing straight.
我们得知道
Our lives as we knew them are over.
以前的生活已经不复存在
We can't go back to anything that we knew.
也永远回不去了
Then what do we do?
我们该怎么办
We bring the fight to them
我们要赌上所有的
With everything we got.
和他们背水一战
It won't be easy.
那样很难
Credit cards bank accounts they're gone.
信♥用♥卡♥ 银行账户 都不能用了
Homes are gonna be watched. Can't trust the phones.
家里肯定被监控 电♥话♥也不能打
We gotta find a way to defend ourselves.
我们得找个法子自卫
We leave everything.
我们要放弃一切
We do what it takes to survive.
只带上生存的必需品
Things we can't even imagine.
事情已经失控
Remember
记住
They're gonna come for us.
他们为我们而来
And when that day comes we have to be ready.
当那天到来 我们都得就绪
Costa Verde CA
绿色海岸 加利福尼亚
You've been awfully quiet since you got back.
从你一回来就安静得可怕
Just tired.
只是... 太累了
It was a hard trip.
旅途劳顿
I bet.
我敢赌
Two days of scouting colleges
两天的大学生活
All those sorority mixers.
各种各样的联谊会
Your dad said you begged him to stay another day.
你父亲说你求他多呆一天
So any decisions?
你到底决定了吗
I just um...
我只是...
I was thinking of maybe staying close to home for a while.
想在家里呆一小会儿
Getting a part-time job.
找个兼♥职♥
Oh my god.
我的天
I would love that.
我很高兴你能这样
I really missed you.
真的很想你
The house would be empty without you.
没有你 这房♥子显得冷清
There is hope.You can still fight back. --Rebel
还有希望 你可以抗争 --反抗者
Who is this?
你是谁
A friend. Who hates them as much as you.
你的朋友 和你一样恨他们
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Me too. Can't give up. Be ready.
我也是 但不能放弃 做好准备
Claire's home she's safe.
克莱尔在家 她很安全
We both know Peter.
我们都了解彼得
Sooner or later he's gonna come to you.
迟早他会来找你的
When he does...
他来的时候...
Can I count on you to do the right thing?
我求你 不要做错事就行
That's not why you called Nathan.
你不是为这个打电♥话♥吧 内森
I can hear it in your voice.
我能从你的声音中听出来
You suddenly see how this could all end badly
你突然看见已经成败局
And you're looking for reassurance.
想寻找自我安慰
Maybe even absolution.
甚至是宽恕
But I'm not giving it.
但我不会那样做的
You pushed me aside and went to the president
你推开我 当上了总统
Because you thought your team could handle this.
你以为你的队伍能处理好这件事
And I suggest you do exactly that.
我希望他们最好能做到
They're ready for you sir.
准备好了 先生
Tracy.
特蕾西
Nathan.
内森
God.
天哪
Get me out of this.
放我出去
Can't do that.
我不能
Why?
为什么
It's too late.
太晚了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
What I have come to realize is that these powers
我认识到这种超能力
Just lead to chaos.
只会带来混乱
Good people through no fault of their own
就算是好人 自己没有过错
Cannot control it.
但是也会无法控制能力
It just leads to disaster.
那只会带来灾难
You son of a bitch.
你真♥他♥妈♥禽兽
Maybe that's what you tell yourself
可能你只有对自己这样说
So that you can sleep at night.
晚上才能睡得着
But this is about you.
但这都是因你而起
Your ambition.
你的野心
It's all you are Nathan.
都是你 内森
It's all you ever were.
这就是你
Try not to fight it. It'll be easier.
不要反抗 会好受点
You're one of us.
你是我们中的人
You're one of us Nathan! Hold her down.
你是其中之一 内森 按住她
You're one of us Nathan! You're one of us!
你也有能力 内森 你是我们其中之一
To be continued...
未完待续...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表