剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Maybe they'd still be alive, you know?
他们可能还活着 你明白吗
Yeah, I think I do.
是的 我想我明白
I like teleporting better.
我更喜欢时空传送
Less windy.
风小些
I don't care where you are. hey.
我不管你是谁
It should been there an hour ago.
一小时前就该到了
They're ready. Get it to them.
他们准备好了 给他们送去
Excuse me, we're looking for a messenger.
打扰下 我们在找一个送信的
Sure, pal, what do you need delivered?
当然了 老兄 你想寄什么
We need to find something, someone.
我们在找东西和人
Yeah, a messenger picked up a package
是啊 一个送信的人收到了一个包裹
From an artist at a downtown loft,
从一个住在市区阁楼的艺术家那里
Isaac Mendez.
艾萨克·门德斯
We need that package.
我们需要那个包裹
Sorry, can't help you out.
抱歉 我无能为力
Johnson, 57th and lex!
约翰迅 57街和雷克斯街道口
The messenger picked up this package last year.
他去年拿到的包裹
If you just--
如果你...
Wait, last year? You're kidding me.
等等 去年 你搞笑呢
I can barely keep track of what we delivered last week.
上星期的包裹都很难找到
You have records, right? Receipts.
你有记录的 对吧 收据
Just look it up.
查一下
His name was Isaac Mendez. m-e-n-d-e--
他的名字是艾萨克·门德斯
Look, I would like to help.
听着 我也想帮忙
City regulations prevent me from talking about deliveries.
有规定禁止我们这样做
There's no city regulation about that.
根本就没那规定
What are you, a cop?
你是干什么的 警♥察♥吗
He knows something, Matt. Right.
他肯定知道些什么 马特 是的
Sorry to do this to you, buddy.
我不得不这样做 老兄
He does know about the sketches.
他知道草图的事
Wait, how do you know that I know?
等下 你怎么知道我知道
I also know that you're skimming off the top.
我还知道你在打擦边球
What, $5,200 already this year.
什么 今年都挣了5200块了
Give us the sketches now.
快把草图给我们
Okay, fine. I got it in the back.
好吧 我把它放到后面了
It's in the safe. I'll go get it.
在保险箱里 我去拿
That's a great idea.
好主意
We found them.
终于找到了
Hey, you've been a good friend to hiro, nemesis.
你真是阿宽的好朋友 复仇女神
How come?
怎么会
Well, it's kinda my fault.
其实是我的错
I mean, I started this whole mess stealing the formula--
是我偷了分子式 搞乱了一切
No, no, no, it's more than that.
不 不是那样
You're doing it because that's the right thing to do,
你那样做是因为那是正确的
And that's who you are.
你就是这样的人
Guys.
伙计们
He's getting away.
他跑了
He's got the sketchbook. We have to stop him.
他带着草图 我们得阻止他
Allow me.
让我去
Hey, watch it!
当心
Watch out!
小心
What the--
我靠...
Fine, I give.
好吧 我给你
16 years ago
16年前
Remember, fifth grade a boy named Danny.
记住 五年级有个男孩叫丹尼
He's cute, but he'll break your heart,
他很帅气 但却会让你为他伤透了心
So whatever you do
所以不管怎样
Do not share your juice with him.
你都不要跟他扯上关系
Don't do it.
别
Don't do it, okay?
千万别 记住了吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm, uh--
我...
I'm, uh--
我是...
I'm Bonnie.
我是邦尼
I was just watching the baby
桑德拉布置婴儿房♥时
While sandra set up the nursery.
让我在这照顾她
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
I thought I heard you come in. How's work?
我好像听见你进来了 工作如何
You left the baby alone with some strange girl?
你把孩子交给一个陌生女孩照顾
She's not strange.
她不是陌生人
Bonnie, this is mr. Bennet.
邦尼 这是我先生伯奈特
She's a potential new babysitter for us.
她可能会是孩子的新保姆
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
You can't let a stranger come in our home
无论在什么情况下
Under any circumstances.
你也不能让一个陌生人进到我们家来
Don't worry, Claire.
别担心 克莱尔
I'm here to protect both of us.
我来这是为了保护我们俩的
Something wrong?
有问题吗
Tell me who you are again.
你再说一次你是谁
I'm the Monacos' niece.
我是摩纳哥家的侄女
The Monacos don't have a niece.
摩纳哥家没有侄女
So I'm gonna ask you one last time.
我最后一次问你
Who are you?
你是谁
And what the hell do you want?
究竟想要做什么
You don't understand.
你不明白
I'm here to protect her and this family.
我在这是为了保护她和这个家的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
What's going on, Noah?
有什么事吗 诺亚
Nothing; just go on back in the bedroom.
没事 你先进去卧室
Does this have something to do
这跟我们得到这个小孩
With how we got the baby?
有什么联♥系♥吗
No questions. That was the arrangement.
别问了 就这么定
Please, just go sit in the bedroom and wait.
到卧室里坐着 等我
I'll take the baby.
我带孩子走
No, everything is fine, Sandra.
不用 桑德拉 一切正常
Please, just go.
快去
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
You're a company man.
你是公♥司♥的人
And this little baby is your assignment.
而这个小孩是委派给你的任务
You're thinking, how can she possibly
你在想 如果他们随时
Be your daughter when they could
把她从你身边带走
Take her away from you at any moment?
她又怎么能成为你的女儿
You're trying so hard,
你很矛盾
But you can't let yourself love her.
但你不能让自己爱上她
What is this? Are you one of them?
你说什么 你有超能力
Are you a mind reader?
你有窥视别人想法的能力吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Believe me, this little baby
相信我 这个小孩
Will be in your life for at least 16 more years.
会和你一起生活至少16年的时间
And many more hopefully after that.
如果可以的话 希望会更久
She's gonna need you to protect her
她在很多事情上
From so many things,
都需要你的保护
Terrible things.
那些可怕的事情
But you're gonna love each other so much.
但你们都会非常爱对方
How do you know all this?
你怎么会知道这些
No, don't answer that.
别 别接那电♥话♥
Why not?
为什么不能接
It's the company, okay?
因为它是公♥司♥打来的
They want to take her back just for a minute.
他们要你带她回去一会
But they're going to do something to her.
但他们会对她做些什么
And it's gonna change everything.
然后所有事情都会改变
This little baby, your Clair-bear,
这个小孩 你的克莱尔宝贝
She's fine
她这样很好
Just the way she is.
就让她继续这样
Trust me.
相信我
Claire-bear, huh?
克莱尔宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
16 year ago
16年前
Present day.
当今时空
Your silence betrays you.
你的沉默暴露了你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表