剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
can't you see i'm in the middle
你没看到我正在下棋吗
of a heated game?
这局正杀得火热
you're playing yourself?
你在跟自己下吗
i'm obviously playing mister--
很明显我在和...
she can't see me, nathan. no one can.
她看不到我 内森 没人看得到我
except you.
除了你
did i not mention that?
之前没告诉过你吗
now, whose turn was it again?
该谁下了
some people are just evil.
有人生性邪恶的
that's their nature. his name is knox.
那是他们的本性 他叫诺克斯
he can absorb a person's fear
他能吸去其他人的恐惧感
and turn it into his own strength,
转化成自己的力量
incredible strength.
真是不可思议
this guy is a flame thrower.
这人是个喷火枪
we call this guy the german.
我们叫这人德国佬
he can control magnetic energy.
他能控制磁场
and this guy, jesse.
这个叫耶西的人
you don't want to know.
你最好不要认识他
let's just say they could destroy us all.
简单点说 他们的力量可以毁灭人类
you know, even before you were ever born,
你还没出生那会儿
i've been finding these people
我就一直在找出这些人
and locking them away so they can't do any harm.
把他们关起来 不让他们做坏事
and now a dozen of them have escaped.
现在有一些囚犯逃跑了
they're out there.
逍遥法外
and they will kill, and they will terrorize,
他们一定会杀人 像恐♥怖♥份♥子♥那样
and they will conspire,
他们还会联合起来
and they will cause unimaginable destruction
实行无法想像的
to the world.
毁灭地球的行动
they're villains, claire.
这些人是暴徒 克莱尔
and right now i'm one of the only people
现在我是唯一一个
on the planet that knows enough to stop them.
知道他们的底细 能阻止他们的人
that's why i can't stay.
所以我不能留下来
then let me come with you.
让我陪你一起去
i can be your partner.
我可以帮你
claire i can help.
克莱尔 我能帮点什么的
i helped save new york city!
我曾经拯救了纽约
you were there. you saw it.
你在场的 你亲眼目睹了一切
i was willing to shoot peter with your gun
我当时能够朝彼得开枪
when you couldn't do it.
你是做不到的
that's exactly the kind of situation
正是因为这样 我不会再让你
i can't put you in again.
去面对同样的险境了
i am doing this so you don't have to.
我去做 你才能安然无恙
and what if somebody comes here?
如果有人到这来怎么办
what if somebody comes after me and mom and lyle?
如果有人跟踪我 妈妈 还有莱尔怎么办
i've thought about that.
我想过这事
and i've called someone to help out while i'm gone.
我已经安排了人在我不在时照顾你们
what's going on?
怎么回事
you have a lot of questions, claire.
你一定有很多困惑 克莱尔
as adoptive parents there's only so many we can answer.
我们尽了养父母的责任 能说的都说了
mom?
妈妈
she's here to make sure you all stay safe.
她会待在这里保护你们的
you're in good hands.
你们会很安全的
sylar.
塞拉
what are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
where is he? where'd they go?
他在哪里 人都到哪去了
escaped.
逃掉了
that's not possible. that never happened.
不可能 不可能发生这样的事
it's the butterfly effect, peter.
彼得 这是蝴蝶效应
just like i told you.
就像我告诉你的那样
i put him here to keep him safe.
我把他困在这就是为了保证他不惹事
i put him in the body of the guy in that cell
我把他放在密室那人的身体里
right there!
就在那
jesse?!
耶西
you're gonna figure out where my son is
你得查出我儿子在哪
and you're gonna bring him back here.
把他带回来
you understand me?
听到了没
and then go the hell back where you came from!
然后你从哪来就滚回哪去
this is nathan petrelli. leave a message.
我是内森·佩里 有事请留言
nathan, i don't even know if you're alive or not.
内森 我不知道你是死是活
but if you get this, you need to look out
不过听到我的留言后 记得要小心
for someone who looks just like me.
一个人 他的样子很像我
he's got a scar on his face,
他脸上有个疤痕
and i think it's me from the fut--
我觉得他是来自未来的我
come on. our ride is here.
过来 这有好玩的
what are you doing?
你在做什么
just having a little fun, that's all.
玩玩而已
you coming?
一块走
it's now or never.
过期不候
my sons have been such a disappointment.
我的两个儿子都让我失望透了
but you, i can give you
可是你呢 我可以给你
what all boys crave from their mothers.
男孩子们都想从妈妈那里得到的东西
inspiration
鼓励
and guidance.
指引
comfort.
安抚
isn't that right, gabriel?
我说得对吗 加布里埃尔
my name is sylar.
我的名字是塞拉
and you are not my mother.
你也不是我妈
but i am, dear.
我是你妈 宝贝
i am.
我是你妈妈
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表