剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我需要你和我一起去
Now I need you to come with me.
你为什么不干脆锁住他
Why don't you just chain him up, huh?
真的很感谢总统
Listen, I really appreciate the president
这些超能力的人斗的
For people with abilities.
没有定律
There are no rules.
天啊
Holy crap!
我可不想跟你们一样
I don't want to be part of this.
处理这堆事
Deal with all of this?
阿宽
Hiro.
你的此生已尽
Your life is over.
怎么了 诺亚
What is it, Noah?
很好
Great.
-内森 -求你了
- Nathan! - Please.
他现在理应找到了塞拉的踪迹
He'll be on Sylar's trail by now.
还是中国菜
Or Chinese?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
那又怎么样 我不会受伤的
So what? I can't get hurt.
如果我们能出去
If we get out of here,we're going to have
这是个陷阱吗
Is this a trick?
从这些东西上 也能得到足够的记忆
Got plenty of memories from all this stuff
莱尔 对
Lyle, right.
我对自己撒谎了
I've been lying to myself.
当然
Of course.
我们的目标是一致的
Then we want the same thing.
我也爱你 内森
I love you too, Nathan.
怎么称呼它好呢
What were we going to call it?
内森
Nathan!
那我们该怎么做
And how do you suggest we do that?
不是真的
Wasn't real.
就像... 抵抗病毒一样
Like, uh...like a virus.
我想现在可以松口气了
I think we caught a break.
我知道
I know.
整个世界都是你的
The world's your oyster.
窗户
The window.
我也行
I can't die.
就用这一次
Just one more time.
-阿宽 -阿宽
- Hiro! - Hiro...
你是会死的
Oh, you can die.
然而尽管相连
Yet while connected,
你可以帮帮他
Then you can help him.
-不 我必须看 -佩里太太
- No, no, I need to.- Mrs. Petrelli.
内森
Nathan!
这是安吉拉·佩里
It's a little ability Angela Petrelli
杀害美国议员
Murdered a U.S. senator,
我坚信这点
I'll make sure of it.
我没听进别人的话
Refused to listen.
听着
Listen.
是我
It's me.
当然 我们订了套房♥在楼上
Absolutely. We got a suite upstairs.
然后你救了他 我不知道怎么救的
And then you save him. I don't know how.
你不再是塞拉
You're no longer Sylar.
你能飞出去追他们吗
Can you fly after them?
不 我必须看
No, I need to!
和内森在一起
I'm with Nathan.
地心引力也不起作用
Not even gravity.
他的此生已尽
That life is over.
走吧
Come on.
演讲通常不要超过90分钟
Speech usually clocks in about 90 minutes.
需要有说服力 对吧
When you meet the president today,right?
我要先拦住总统
I'm going to intercept the president first
揭发整件事
Blow the lid off this whole thing.
警告他
And warn him.
这是行不通的
That's not how it works.
我们把他拿下了 就可以见分晓
I can either know now or after we've taken him down.
和总统有个小会面
To have a little meeting with him right afterwards.
塞拉死了
Sylar's dead.
你是医生 对吗
You're a doctor, right?
一家人好好聚一聚
The family's back together.
妈妈 一切都将从新开始
It's a new beginning, mom.
没有内森 一切都不可能
And without Nathan, none of that is possible.
真疼啊
That hurt.
是我的命运
My destiny.
你说的什么意思
What do you mean?
醒一醒
Wake up.
参议员内森·佩里
I have senator Nathan Petrelli
我...
I'm...
我只想要这个
That's all I'm asking.
这太疯狂了 根本行不通
This is insane. This will never work.
我们现在是一个队的
We are a team now.
如果我没有克莱尔
If I didn't have Claire,
我搞砸了
That I screwed up.
佩里太太 你在这做什么
Mrs. Petrelli, what are you doing here?
你应该是右手执笔吧
I thought you were right-handed.
我爸正赶过来
My dad's on his way.
你不喜欢这葡萄酒吗
Don't you love a good pinot?
是有超能力的人
He's one of them.
瞳孔有点扩散
Your pupils are dilated.
朝那个方向走2英里
Okay, head two miles in that direction.
我来帮你们 但不是来这种事情的
I did, but what you're asking me to do is crazy!
要确认他的生命没有受到威胁
And know he can live his life without being hunted.
那么
Then...
一切都结束了
That's all over now.
先生 有访客
Sir,someone here to see you.
-很高兴见到你们 -我们也是
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
我要走了
This is where I get off.
他一小时后要去斯坦顿酒店
He's going to the Stanton Hotel
你弟弟叫什么来着 是来瑞吗
What's your brother's name again? Larry?
现在只是头疼
It's just a headache now.
不
No.
我们应该在这里分头行事
We should separate here.
你认为他有可能没被抓到吗
You think there's a chance he didn't get caught?
我搞定他上段 你负责下盘
I'll take him high, you take him low.
你怎么做到的
How the hell did you do it?
没什么
Nothing.
把枪放下吧 爸爸
Put the gun down. Dad...
是的
Yeah.
每次都要去淌浑水
To get himself in the middle of everything.
这是他自愿的
Because he puts himself there.
我要把握住
I'll have to take.
瞧这些警卫
Look at this security.
你是对的
You're right.
很高兴你终于来了
I'm glad you finally made it.
不 这很实际
No,it's practical.
佩里 内森·佩里
Petrelli. Nathan Petrelli.
子女的平安会做到何种地步
To ensure the safety of their child.
你还会是你吗
Can you be you?
马特...
Matt...
我们直接告诉总统身处危险吗
We just tell them the president's in danger?
我必须要回去找我孩子
I need to be able to go back to my boy,
难道只是简单的生物学
Is it simply biology,
准备好了
Ready.
我还是愿意当面说服
But I'd like to stick around, close by.
-我必须看 -佩里太太 别
- I need to! - Mrs. Petrelli, don't!
代表着我们每一个人
And presents each one of us
左手掷球
Throw lefty.
他换了位置
He moved the spot.
这是苏雷什博士
It's Dr.Suresh.
没有警卫
No guards.
我不知道
I don't know.
目的何在
What for?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表