剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
i know i promised you, maya,
我知道我答应过你 玛雅
but i really am in no position to help you.
但我真得帮不了你
what do you mean?
什么意思?
i mean i've hit a dead end with my research.
我的研究钻进死胡同了
there's nothing left for me to do here.
我在这根本无法继续下去
I'm packing up my things and i'm going home to India.
我要收拾东西回印度
i dot understand.
我不明白
after all this time,i've found nothing
经过这段时间 我没发现任何东西
that leads me to believe i can take these powers away
让我相信能去除这些能量
but i came all the way from south america
但我千里迢迢从南美来找你
to find you...for a cure.
救治我
and i'm sorry,but i can't help you.
我很抱歉 我帮不了你
but you haven't even tried.
但你甚至都没试过
it's not fair.
这不公平
you can't do this to me.
你不能这么对我
you have to try.
你必须试一下
Maya.
玛雅
i'm sorry.
对不起
i should go now.
我得走了
no, wait.
不 等等
tell me what just happened.
告诉我发生了什么
when you got upset,angry,your ability manifested.
每当你伤心 生气 你的能力就表现出来
is it always that way?
每次都是这样的吗
yes.
对
when i'm scared or mad,it just happens.
当我害怕或生气 就会这样
and to make it stop?
怎么停止?
i just.calm down somehow.
我只要...冷静下来
like some kind of sympathetic nervous system response.
类似某种交感神经系统反应
there's a mind-body connection.
有个身心关联之说
the neural pathways that control..
神经通路控制...
what are you talking about
你在说什么
fight or flight.
抗争或逃跑
the adrenal glands,
肾上腺
they control our stress levels
控制我们的紧张程度
my father had it all wrong.
我父亲全错了
for years he'd been working on a formula,
他这几年都在分♥析♥一个分子式
trying to isolate
尝试分离
the gene for these abilities.
这些能力的基因
it's all here.
都在这里
all this time i've been trying to make sense of it,
这段时间我一直想弄懂它的意义
but he was looking in the wrong place.
他的研究方向错了
these abilities don't originate in the blood.
这些能力的起源不在血液
they're produced from adrenaline.
是肾上腺素产生的
all i have to do is make you mad again.
我要做的 就是再让你生气一次
how are you doing this?
你怎么做到的
are you a speedster too?
你也是高速行者吗
speedster?
高速行者
no, i'm Hiro Nakamura.
不 我是中村 宽
i stop time.
我能停止时间
i got news.
我知道一些
you don't stop it completely,
你没有完全让它停下来
or we're not having this conversation.
要不然我就不会跟你说话了
so you move fast?
那么你能快速移♥动♥
not fast.
不是快速
i move really fast.
我能高速移♥动♥
well, you stole something from me.
你偷了我的东西
you mean this get--
你说这个? 给我...
this whole time-stopping thing,how does it work exactly?
时间停止这玩意 怎么做到的?
i mean, if you chase me to Bangkok,
如果你追我到曼谷
will time stay frozen here in Tokyo?
这里东京的时间还是停止的吗
i don't know
我不知道
something to think about when you get back on your feet.
站稳后好好想想
but i am on my feet.
我正站着呢
gotta go.
该走了
Peter.
皮特
you lookin' for this?
在找这个吗
hey, yeah, i was just...
对 我只是...
just, uh...
只是...
what?
什么?
it's pretty incredible,huh?
很不可思议 对吧
Nathan's recovery?
内森复原了
said the bullets...
医生说 子弹...
went straight through him.
直接穿过他的身体
barely any damage,like his body had
基本没什么伤 就像他的身体里
already healed inside.
就像他的身体里早就自愈了
how'd you know where to find the gun, Peter?
你怎么知道来这找枪 皮特
i just...
我只是...
figured there weren't many places for him to stash it.
觉得这里也没什么地方可以让他藏枪
and what makes you think he stashed it?
你怎么知道他把枪藏起来了
you had to go and be the detective,
你一定要做侦探
didn't you, Matt?
是吗 马特?
how did--how did you--
你怎么...怎么...
i came from the future.
我从未来而来
to stop Nathan from tellin' the world about us.
为了阻止内森向全世界曝光我们
i had to.
我必须这么做
it's where it all begins.
那里是所有的开端
the future?
未来?
now that you know,you can't be here.
既然你知道了 就不能留在这
Petrelli's miraculous recovery has this hospital staff
佩里奇迹般复原
completely baffled.
让医护人员感到困惑
his condition has been upgraded to stable,
他的情况已趋于稳定
and he is resting comfortably.
现正在修养
the shocking footage that has been played
中枪的录像在新闻快线
over a over on news outlets and youtube
及YouTobe网站重复播放
has created a--
已创造...
that's him.
是他
that's him.
就是他
i was dead, and he gave me another chance.
我已经死了 但他又给了我一次机会
but now i know...
但我知道...
the reason i'm here.
我来此的目的
to do great things.
做大事
to do his bidding.
完成他给的任务
mr. petrelli,
佩里先生
earlier today, you were about to make a statement.
今天早些时候 你在演讲中
you had a message to deliver.
说过有个消息要发布
are you ready to do at now?
现在发布可以吗?
god is the only one with a message.
这是只有上帝知道的讯息
it's a message of hope d urncy
它从绝望中带来希望
because he's not gonna wait much longer.
因为他不能再等了
his message is a simple one.
信息很简单
we're all connected.
每个人之间都是有联♥系♥的
our hopes and our dreams,
我们的希望 梦想
our children's future reflecting back in each other's eyes.
我们后代的的未来都在别人的身上映射
we fight our own personal battles.
我们为各自的命运而战
but we know we're not alone.
但我们深知我们并不孤独
because only together can we make our short time
因为只有并肩作战 我们才可以在有限的时间里
on this planet mean something.
做出有意义的事情
only together can we be the stewards of our own destiny.
只有团结 我们才能主宰自己的命运
and we hold in our... collective hearts
大家团结一心
one noble goal.
为了一个共同崇高的目标
to save ourselves...
拯救我们自己
save the world.
拯救世界
i've separated the tyrosine
我将分离好的络氨酸
and combined that with the dopamines produced by your adrenals.
和你体内的毒素相结合
and what now?
然后呢?
we wait a few seconds and see if the enzymes
我们等一会看看毒素
attach to the cortisol.
是否会伤害皮质醇
you're very brave to have found me the way you did.
你找我的方式非常的勇敢
there was no other choice.
再没有别的办法了
i imagine...
我理解...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表