剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Rebel seems to think so.
反抗者也这么认为
Yes, well, this rebel, whoever he is,
没错 是反抗者 不管他是谁
Can't send psychopaths to our front doorstep.
总不能把所有精神病人都领家里来吧
I don't think I can take any more surprise guests.
我可不愿再接待任何不速之客
Right, which is why I was thinking
所以我才犹豫要不要帮忙
That I should have a cover job.
我得有份工作来做掩饰
I mean, with Alex gone,
亚历克斯走了之后
They're probably gonna need someone to fill his job
那个连环画册店
At the comic book store,
他们得找人填他的空缺
And I could help whoever rebel sends,
我既可以帮助反抗者
And no more surprise guests for you and Lyle.
也不会再有人来打扰你和莱尔
Boy, Claire, I don't know.
克莱尔 我不知道这行不行得通
I guess so.
也许行吧
If it's what you want to do.
如果你想去
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you don't have any retail experience?
你有相关零售经验吗
Um, does a cheerleading bake sale count?
带领啦啦队募捐算不算
Uh, you're a cheerleader?
你是啦啦队队长
Yeah, I was.
曾经是
All right, so let me as you a few questions.
好吧 我问你几个问题
Can you work Wednesdays?
周三能工作吗
Wednesdays?
周三吗
Wednesdays are when all the new comics arrive.
那天是所有连环画册到货的日子
Wednesday is good for me.
周三没问题
Flight or invisibility?
你会飞行还是隐身
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你什么意思
Do you throw caution to the wind
你能抛开一切杂念
And fly off to save the day,
迅速扭转局面
Or do you take the more calculated approach
还是精于处理数据
And learn the whole picture before you act?
在行动之前 要深思熟虑
What's the answer?
答案是什么
There isn't one.
没有答案
That's why it's the question.
所以 这才是问题
Put simply... what type of hero are you?
简单地说 你是哪种英雄
I don't know.
我不知道
You're not gonna cry are you?
你哭了吗
It...it's okay, really.
没事 没事
They're only comic books, I mean...
只是些连环画册而已 我的意思是...
I'm gonna stop bothering you.
不打扰您了
Uh, thank you for letting me interview, anyway.
不管怎么说 谢谢你让我面试
What are you talking about? You got the job.
你在说什么 你已经被雇佣了
I did?
真的
Every guy in the store's been staring at you
从你进了店 每个人都在
Since you walked in.
盯着你看
You will absolutely sell comic books,
你绝对能卖♥♥掉画册
And the other stuff we can work on.
其它事情 我们再议
You're still here.
你还在这儿啊
This is pitiful.
真可怜
What's that?
怎么了
What you've become.
看看你现在那副样子
You used to be a killer. Now look at you.
过去的杀人魔王 现在呢
You're pathetic.
你真是可悲
Oh. You want a fight.
你想和我大战一场
Is that what you were expecting?
这就是你所希望的吗
Son kills his father? Epic battle?
儿子杀老子 英勇的战斗
Ah, that's a myth.
真是荒唐
No, life...
不 命运
Life never gives you what you want.
命运从不会给你想要的
Give me a hand with this.
帮我个忙
Maybe i can explain it to ya.
也许我会给你解释解释
Now, when I open the trap,
如果打开这个闸
He's gonna bolt,
它就会跑掉
So grab him from the back, all right?
帮忙按着它 好吗
You have an ability.
你拥有超能力
Got lots of them.
能力多着呢
Don't know what I got left.
不记得还剩多少了
Been years since I used them...
多年没用这些能力了
Or needed them.
或者是不需要了
You have the same thing...
你也有这个能力
Taking people's abilities.
夺取别人的能力
Am I right?
对不对
Guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.
虎父无犬子
I'm not your apple. you don't know anything about me.
我不是你儿子 你根本不了解我
I have some idea.
我了解
You and I, we can't be all that different.
你和我 不可能差太远
From where I stand,
在我看来
We have exactly nothing in common.
我们完全不同
Yeah, well, we pick easy targets.
是的 我们一直挑那些容易的目标
Like that rabbit...weak, helpless.
就像那兔子 孱弱而绝望
Not fair, really.
没有公平可言 真的
Are you really drawing a moral line?
你到底有没有道德底线
Morality doesn't figure into it.
道德不起作用
Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly.
鱼能游泳 鸟能飞
You have to kill. It's who you are.
你天生就是一个杀手
But you do choose your prey,
但你可以选择对象
And yours never had a chance, not against you.
他们就没有机会和你对抗
Not really.
就是这样
Easy pickin's.
小儿科
Small game.
简单的游戏
They had something I wanted.
他们有我需要的东西
It isn't my fault
这不是我的错
If they weren't strong enough to fight back.
是他们自己没有能力反击
And those agents
那些之前追捕
That have been coming after us recently?
我们的探员呢
I handled them.
我摆平他们了
No, you ran away from them.
不 你逃跑了
Just like I did.
我也会那样做
I could wipe them out with a thought.
我可以轻易地干掉他们
But you haven't.
但你没有
Why?
为什么
You know, there'll come a day,
你清楚 总有一天
Maybe tomorrow or next week, next year,
可能是明天 下周 明年
When you realize the hunt...
当你意识到这场追逐...
Your entire life,
你的一生
Was meaningless and disappointing,
毫无意义 失望而终
Cause there's no challenge in it.
因为没有任何挑战
You know, all the power in the world doesn't matter
即使拥有世界上所有的力量都无意义
If you've lived an unsatisfied life.
如果你一生都无法满足
And I think you know that already, don't you?
而你知道你离这天不远了 对吗
You wanna know more, or...
你想知道更多 或者...
You gonna kill me now?
现在就杀了我吧
What do I do?
我该做什么
Gut him.
将它开膛破肚
While you were at Primatech
你在普瑞马特公♥司♥的时候
Did you come across anyone who could fly?
有没有遇到会飞的人
Plenty,
很多
But you know that.
你知道的
It's in the files.
在档案里有
I'm guessing a few were missing.
我猜遗漏了一些
The facility burned to the ground.
工厂都被烧毁了
Who knows what was lost?
谁知道丢了些什么
That must have been tough for you.
那对你来说肯定很糟糕
20 years on the job.
二十年的心血呀
I'm sure you've been close to the Petrelli family.
你应该很了解佩里家族
The Petrellis were never exactly
佩里一家绝不是
A warm and fuzzy bunch.
容易相处的人
You adopted the senator's daughter.
你收养了参议员的女儿
I didn't know she was his at the time,
那时我并不知道是他的
And neither did he, for that matter.
他也不知道
We both know Nathan Petrelli is hiding something.
我们都知道内森·佩里隐瞒了一些事情
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表