剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
nathan, are you okay?
内森 你还好吗
come here.
起来
okay.
好的
we're not finished here.
不会就这么结束的
what, you're not hungry?
你没胃口吗
yeah, me neither.
我也没有
you came back.
你回来了
yeah.
是的
i'm supposed to recruit you to pinehearst,
我被派来让你加入我们
but you wouldn't fit in.
但是你不会同意
i-it's not you. it's...
那不是你而是...
i mean, it is you,
我的意思是说 那是你
but it's these people and the things that they do.
但是他们这些人的所作所为
they're not good people.
总之他们不是好人
and you seem like a really sweet guy, so...
你是如此可爱的人 所以...
great.
太好了
oka-- well, that's...
好的 那...
that's great.
很不错
i mean, that means that, uh, you know, you and i should def--
你知道的 我和你应该
that means that you need to stay away from them.
那就是说你应该离他们远点
actually, uh...
事实上...
you have to stay away from them too.
你也需要跟他们保持距离
in the future, pinehearst is gonna...
在未来 派赫斯特公♥司♥将会...
get you killed.
杀了你
that's why i wanted to find you, to save you...
这就是为什么我要找到你 救你...
to keep that from happening.
不让这一切发生
you read minds,
你能知道别人的想法
not the future.
但是无法预测未来
i know, i know, but i met a guy in africa,
我知道 但是我在非洲见到一个人
and everything thing that he paints...
他画的所有东西...
comes true.
都实现了
yes! so you've got to stay with me.
是的 所以你要跟我在一起
no, you don't get it.
不 你还不了解
i have to go back. i don't have a choice.
我不得不回去 我没得选
but you don't trust these people.
但是你并不相信那些人
if you can read my thoughts, then you know
如果你能读我的心 你会知道的
that i don't know if i can trust you either.
我不知道是否能相信你
forget your thoughts.
忘掉这些想法
what is your heart telling you to do?
你的心告诉你应该怎样做
the same as it always does.
一如既往
keep moving too fast to get caught.
行动快点不要给逮到
what do they have over you?
他们对你做了什么
i can protect you.
我能保护你
no...
不...
you can't.
你不能
bye, parkman.
再见 帕克曼
congratulations.
恭喜啊
you were relying too much on your powers.
你对自己的能力依赖太多了
you forgot how to use your head.
忘记怎么用你的大脑思考
but when you started to think, that's when you found me.
当你开始思考的时候 你就找到我了
this was a test?
这是个测验吗
yes.
是的
and now you are ready.
现在你准备好了
these are the villains
这些人都是坏蛋
you seek.
你看一下
you can take me to them,
你能带我去找到他们
or you can follow your own path.
或者你按你自己的方式
mr. petrelli? i know.
佩里先生 我知道
the bad guys are here.
坏蛋们在这儿
that's what they call you, isn't it?
他们这样叫你 不是吗
criminals, villains.
罪犯 恶棍
it's okay!
没事的
he's my son.
他是我儿子
dad?
老爸
peter.
彼得
how is this possible? you're...
怎么可能 你不是已经...
you're dead.
死了吗
it's a long story.
说来话长
so you're behind all this? you...
所以你才是幕后主使...
you hurt mom?
你打伤了母亲
like i say, we need to talk.
照我说 我们需要谈一下
come give your father a hug.
过来拥抱一下你的父亲吧
it's all right, peter.
没事了 彼得
it's all right.
没事了
i'm sorry it had to come to this.
我很抱歉事情发展成这样
you don't have your powers anymore, peter...
你能力已经没了 彼得...
because i have them now.
因为它是我的了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表